7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
wow..then why bother? then u"ll be divorced soon

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

LOL...but u see what I'm saying tho..with ur comment...who cares about GC..thats not my point..but remember the culture is new to him..maybe is shy b/c of his reading and stuff? amnd yes u still do have 4 days..and plus i hate cats..but the thought of not having kids b/c of his behavior right now is kinds running the other way?

She was talking waiting....not NOT having kids.

mek mi ask oonu ah question..how old do u guys think I am?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mek mi ask oonu ah question..how old do u guys think I am?

my guess is 30

oh ur being too nice to Kimmy....

I do think she is around that age though :blush:

mi change mi answa

mi tink she 12

look pon q down deh....she a type a big long post now that she haven't been here

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello yardies.. sorry been trying to stay busy at work and youngest start skool monday..and got my child support meeting notice in the mail..gosh my stomach is turning flips..

ive skimmed thru and i am so sorry about all the loss and bad news.. yesterday was a very hard day for the yardies.. but like jawi said, whenever the devil is busy its cuz he see how close we are to a blessing and wants us to give up.. the loss we go thru is victory for that sick person cuz they can finally lay down all the burdens of this world..

LOVE YOU ALL...

kimmy.. i know about how old ur are.. really close to me i think.. btween 28 and 32

kk.. i too am scared of the closed sew in.. i've seen wigs that look more natural sometimes.. but sometimes they look nice ??????

i too want a sew in so bad, but i just can't see me straightenig my hair that often.. i wish i was courageous to wear a lace front, but im scared of that whole glue thing.. this girl ahd one that was BEAUTIFUL.. and it was really undectable EXCEPT i could see lil globs of white.guess the glue UGGHHHHHH..

i don't think my hair is a good texture to leave out even w/ the wavy hair unless i put mousse on it everyday.. do u suggest that philly???

1 luv.. NUUUHHHHHHHHH CREEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMM lol..

ells.. i feel ya babygirl.. i can't stand no man nuh wan help :angry: u right jg.. that is NORMAL.. i did everything for my wedding BUT if ya nuh wan ie like that.. MEK HIM KNOA!.. but give it some time.. u spoiled him my gyal..( ducks while yardies throw bricks lol) u was always talking bout holding his hand thru this and that.. its ok to support but we want a MAN, so we can't treat them so and then expect them to man up.. let him know how u feel and he will adjust im sure..love u and ur wedding will all come together at the end.. u WATCH..

Edited by dancehallquana

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'd be so pissed too! :angry: It's probably someone who DJ normally considers a friend who's taking advantage of him right now. We've encountered that with the mister. I found out last time I was there that a friend who I never would've expected was stealing his credit & transferring it to his phone. We even gave that friend another chance & he just did something else that was messed up involving money to keep the current on. That friend is now cut off for good.

Yeah... we've had similar situations with a "friend" or two of Steven's before. That's so awful.

Thanks ladies! We need some good Yardie news NOW, approvals, babies, weddings ( positive vibes ) to all.

I have some! :dance::dance: I got back from my gazillion meetings and had an email from the embassy. They couldn't give us the interview date on Sept 7, as requested, but gave us Sept 14! :dance:

I don't want to add more $hit to the pot but I have a wedding in 4 days & I can't shake the cranky bug. I don't know what my problem is. I don't think it's cold feet but I do think there's something going on with me. Anyway...

yuh a breed!

:rofl:

Okay... back to page 415

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

[i have some! :dance::dance: I got back from my gazillion meetings and had an email from the embassy. They couldn't give us the interview date on Sept 7, as requested, but gave us Sept 14! :dance:

Im so happy and envious at the same time! Truthfully Im happy for you! Maybe Im next I was right up there with you Nat! :(

Timeline
No sah! Mi nah breed! Auntie Flo is on her way out of town so I know that can't be. I'm just really tired & frustrated. Mister has been sleeping a lot lately (maybe he's depressed?) & I'm not getting the kind of input from him on some of our planning that I would like. I feel like I'm doing everything!

This seems to be a fairly common complaint amongst women getting married. I know I heard it from several of my coworkers as they were planning... Their men wouldn't give much input, but then after the fact suddenly has all these preferences. I sense your frustration (and surely you don't actually want to collect cats!) but maybe that type of activity is not for [some] men.

We aren't having a honeymoon (back to work & school on Monday) & I don't plan on removing the 'strainer' for a couple years at least. If this keeps up, I don't think I want kids. :angry:

What is a strainer? IUD?

back to 418

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Well, you are black, right? :rofl: (joining the I thought Finesse was black club)

:rofl:

I am going back to relaxing on Friday :unsure:

WAH

yeah I am. Been natural for too long (6 yrs) I need a change!

:o Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Don't do it!

I am - but now Digicel and ezetop are not my friends - I was trying to add credit to his brother's phone so that he can call me when he gets there - Neither one is working :angry:

I've been having trouble with both lately too...

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.