Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i came home to the most beautiful package ever. mi husband friend carved me a GORGEOUS fruit basket to hang on my kitchen wall.

it is di bomb!!!

AWWWE isn't it the little things that make us smile! smiley-happy014.gif

After lunch and flowers, I pulled in my driveway to find most of my new fence finally up. It was a good day yesterday! He's making something out of wood at work today....another surprise!

That's what I am talking about JG a man that is making it happen for you isn't the best feeling ever!!!! :star::thumbs::star:

It's a nice change.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just talked to DJ's brother - He doesn't know what happened to the phone (which is still off) but said that DJ seemed to be doing better last night and was coming around and talking - he's going to go see him after work and will call me when he's there -

yyeaaaaa...i'm glad things are looking up

great news sus

even though he's not totally out of the woods you must be relieved

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He can't even help me pick out songs for the DJ or even what our 'first dance' song should be. I guess we don't really have 'our song'. For some reason, his lack of assistance with the song choices is bugging me....he was snoozing by 9:00 last night & here I am trying to gather together a list of things to give the DJ. Then he wants to wake up at 4:30 a.m. & start wiggling his foot in bed.....he almost got banished to the couch this morning.

Ells :wow:

Is this the Ells I know?

IMO, you should express how you feel to him. I know you may feel like this is something he should be doing without you asking...but sometimes people really don't know what ur expectations are. I'm sure he'll help you out.

:luv:

I've made it abundantly clear I want help & we've attempted to sit down on a few occasions to do this. At this point, I am just putting together a list the best I can.

wow..then why bother? then u"ll be divorced soon

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

Do you have older people attending or younger? Do you want old skool or new skool?

Timeline
great news sus

even though he's not totally out of the woods you must be relieved

I am - but now Digicel and ezetop are not my friends - I was trying to add credit to his brother's phone so that he can call me when he gets there - Neither one is working :angry:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Kimmy you are as young as yuh feel ;)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
So I have a talk with my manager about the issue? Or just suck it up and be a true team player?

If you don't have time to do all of your work and his work, then I suggest asking your manager which is a higher priority for the team: the thing you're working on or the thing he's working on... but don't put it as if it's you vs him; phrase it like you're trying to do what's best for the team.

Nat I agree and I always make sure I state that its always in the best interest of " insert employer here" Upper Management loves to hear that LOL

I am done with Nene and the blond wig LMAO she is too much, who is your favorite character?

Lisa is my fave character because she has her own thing going on and doesn't [seem to] start much mess.

I like Lisa too she is trying to have another pickney, although she is going to have some drama with Kim this season and I can't wait!

You guys are killing me with all the tv talk. Makes me sort of want to watch it all. I have seen a half hour of tv in something like the last month. Just can't still long enough to watch.

that's cuz u have a new man to wine and dine u all over town...no tv fi u!

LOL New Man inna yuh life = NO TV :star:

Ha ha.....not new. Known him since I was 17. Not total reason either. Just busy right now. Crazy busy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going back to relaxing on Friday :unsure:

WAH

yeah I am. Been natural for too long (6 yrs) I need a change!

I have locs, there are almost half way down my back getting closer to my bootay... 7 years! I love them.

Finesse mi see :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Ok Ladies Mi gawn a Walmart fi Lunch break LOL

Ells LMAO @ Packing up the cats and rolling out! I have a great idea I have the perfect Jermaine Jackson song for your wedding dance :luv::whistle:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.