SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

wow..then why bother? then u"ll be divorced soon

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

Ells - who is logged into your VJ account? This is so not the Ells I know. :wacko: Log off...tek way ur self...mi waan di real Ells back...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1luv - I need some hair advise...or Mrs. Philly -

I'm thinking about getting a sew-in with no hair out. But I don't know how they can make it still look somewhat natural.

Have u ever had a full cap sew in?

Lots of times girl :thumbs: But I really like sew in with micro at the front :thumbs:

i do my curly weaves this way

so small cornrows in the front then sew in?

I'm trying to picture this.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm thinking about getting a sew-in with no hair out. But I don't know how they can make it still look somewhat natural.

Hey KK,

Well yuh know how I feel about no hair out in a full sew in weave but it also depends on the type of hair you are looking to get. That style looks better IMO with curly and wavy locks. What type of hair are you looking to do? I am not a fan of the full cap sew in unless you are drag Queen or a stage performer LOL

But Philly, I don't have a perm and really don't want to be bothered with straightening it in the mornings. In the winter it'll be easier. I was thinking about doing the wavy...

do the way with the micro in the front..u can wear it up or down

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

Ells - who is logged into your VJ account? This is so not the Ells I know. :wacko: Log off...tek way ur self...mi waan di real Ells back...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lots of times girl :thumbs: But I really like sew in with micro at the front :thumbs:

no corn row..my girl....get it braided like micro braids

KK..why do u think this is not the real Ells..she is under alot of pressure right now..let out ur feelings Ells...and it doesn't have to be all negative..keeping it in will only be worse

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL...but u see what I'm saying tho..with ur comment...who cares about GC..thats not my point..but remember the culture is new to him..maybe is shy b/c of his reading and stuff? amnd yes u still do have 4 days..and plus i hate cats..but the thought of not having kids b/c of his behavior right now is kinds running the other way?

I wanted to comment on this.....but I better NOT :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He can't even help me pick out songs for the DJ or even what our 'first dance' song should be. I guess we don't really have 'our song'. For some reason, his lack of assistance with the song choices is bugging me....he was snoozing by 9:00 last night & here I am trying to gather together a list of things to give the DJ. Then he wants to wake up at 4:30 a.m. & start wiggling his foot in bed.....he almost got banished to the couch this morning.

Ells :wow:

Is this the Ells I know?

IMO, you should express how you feel to him. I know you may feel like this is something he should be doing without you asking...but sometimes people really don't know what ur expectations are. I'm sure he'll help you out.

:luv:

I've made it abundantly clear I want help & we've attempted to sit down on a few occasions to do this. At this point, I am just putting together a list the best I can.

u sounding crazy ells! lick im pon im bloodclaat head and tell im fi wake up....serious ting a gwaan....marraige nuttin fi take lightly

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He can't even help me pick out songs for the DJ or even what our 'first dance' song should be. I guess we don't really have 'our song'. For some reason, his lack of assistance with the song choices is bugging me....he was snoozing by 9:00 last night & here I am trying to gather together a list of things to give the DJ. Then he wants to wake up at 4:30 a.m. & start wiggling his foot in bed.....he almost got banished to the couch this morning.

have u picked some songs and listen to them together? with us..we always would play songs foreach other over the phone..no talking sometimes...just a couple songs..and with our wedding...my friend made me a list of songs and we went thru them together

We have picked plenty of Jamaican songs but I don't know what we'll actually be able to get (although I know a couple yardie friends are helping out :luv: ). He also has suggested some of the American hip hop but he isn't giving me specifics which is what I need. I wish we'd had a list to go through, that would probably help give us some ideas but I don't think we have enough time for that now. Once I turn this list in later today, that'll be some stress off of me.

Would you like me to help if I can?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i can give you hair advice

:rofl:

Well, you are black, right? :rofl: (joining the I thought Finesse was black club)

Sus - I can't even imagine how you much feel..especially since you are so far away. I hope DJ gets better soon. Are you planning to go down to Jamaica anytime soon?

KK, I was planning on going in Sept - I just don't see much point in going right now while he's in the hosp, I would rather wait till he's out and I can be with him and take care of him, so I might end up moving my trip - But I have chaos at work so going now is gonna be hard -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Hey KK,

Well yuh know how I feel about no hair out in a full sew in weave but it also depends on the type of hair you are looking to get. That style looks better IMO with curly and wavy locks. What type of hair are you looking to do? I am not a fan of the full cap sew in unless you are drag Queen or a stage performer LOL

But Philly, I don't have a perm and really don't want to be bothered with straightening it in the mornings. In the winter it'll be easier. I was thinking about doing the wavy...

KK mi gyal I am the same way but I have to press it every morning or back to being a slave to the relaxer! I understand its a lot work but it looks fabulous and your hair will love your for it! Go for wavy I am taking out my weave this weekend, and going for a 20 in Spanish wave which is actually close to my natural texture so I won't have to do too much of the straightening business....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hey KK,

do the way with the micro in the front..u can wear it up or down

no corn row..my girl....get it braided like micro braids

KK..why do u think this is not the real Ells..she is under alot of pressure right now..let out ur feelings Ells...and it doesn't have to be all negative..keeping it in will only be worse

That is true... :blush:

I don't like when people are stressed. :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.