SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Lawny - Sorry about grandmother. I know that you'll make it to Jamaica to be by her side.

Jawi - I just have a (((hugs))) for you. You are so strong and holding on for God's will to be done. I know that everything will work out in your favor.

Sus - I can't even imagine how you much feel..especially since you are so far away. I hope DJ gets better soon. Are you planning to go down to Jamaica anytime soon?

Ells - Let's get back to the more positive you and shake that attitude off.

Kimmy - I'm already expecting to be on you hit list. I missed the meeting this Sunday. Totally my fault. But I do plan on updating my siggy and purchasing (and even help with selling) the raffle tickets.

StoneLove - How are u doing? When are you due again?

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He can't even help me pick out songs for the DJ or even what our 'first dance' song should be. I guess we don't really have 'our song'. For some reason, his lack of assistance with the song choices is bugging me....he was snoozing by 9:00 last night & here I am trying to gather together a list of things to give the DJ. Then he wants to wake up at 4:30 a.m. & start wiggling his foot in bed.....he almost got banished to the couch this morning.

have u picked some songs and listen to them together? with us..we always would play songs foreach other over the phone..no talking sometimes...just a couple songs..and with our wedding...my friend made me a list of songs and we went thru them together

We have picked plenty of Jamaican songs but I don't know what we'll actually be able to get (although I know a couple yardie friends are helping out :luv: ). He also has suggested some of the American hip hop but he isn't giving me specifics which is what I need. I wish we'd had a list to go through, that would probably help give us some ideas but I don't think we have enough time for that now. Once I turn this list in later today, that'll be some stress off of me.

maybe he doesn't know specifics..steer him....maybe just pic random hip hip songs and role wid dat

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

1luv - I need some hair advise...or Mrs. Philly -

I'm thinking about getting a sew-in with no hair out. But I don't know how they can make it still look somewhat natural.

Have u ever had a full cap sew in?

Hey KK,

Well yuh know how I feel about no hair out in a full sew in weave but it also depends on the type of hair you are looking to get. That style looks better IMO with curly and wavy locks. What type of hair are you looking to do? I am not a fan of the full cap sew in unless you are drag Queen or a stage performer LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Lawny - Sorry about grandmother. I know that you'll make it to Jamaica to be by her side.

Jawi - I just have a (((hugs))) for you. You are so strong and holding on for God's will to be done. I know that everything will work out in your favor.

Sus - I can't even imagine how you much feel..especially since you are so far away. I hope DJ gets better soon. Are you planning to go down to Jamaica anytime soon?

Ells - Let's get back to the more positive you and shake that attitude off.

Kimmy - I'm already expecting to be on you hit list. I missed the meeting this Sunday. Totally my fault. But I do plan on updating my siggy and purchasing (and even help with selling) the raffle tickets.

StoneLove - How are u doing? When are you due again?

how yuh know so..mi nah force nobody fi do nuttin..yuh do wah u feel is worthy..

and oo..yuh betta sell some tickets

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

I'm thinking about getting a sew-in with no hair out. But I don't know how they can make it still look somewhat natural.

i can give you hair advice

:rofl:

I believe ya.....whhhooooiiiieeee!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Wait are there any Kansas City people on here? You gotta see the Real and Chance show on VHI with the girl from Kansas City. :yes:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
No sah! Mi nah breed! Auntie Flo is on her way out of town so I know that can't be. I'm just really tired & frustrated. Mister has been sleeping a lot lately (maybe he's depressed?) & I'm not getting the kind of input from him on some of our planning that I would like. I feel like I'm doing everything!

Oh...u really want his help on the planning?

What are you doing for the honeymoon? Trying to get preggo?

I do want help with the music....that's all I'm even asking his input on. The rest is being handled by my friend who is planning our reception. He only has to worry about what he's going to wear (& he keeps changing his mind after we've bought a 2nd set of clothes) & the little bit I'm asking his input on & so far he's not helping at all.

We aren't having a honeymoon (back to work & school on Monday) & I don't plan on removing the 'strainer' for a couple years at least. If this keeps up, I don't think I want kids. :angry:

wow..then why bother? then u"ll be divorced soon

kimmy vs. ells

ding ding ding

Timeline

Hey KK,

Well yuh know how I feel about no hair out in a full sew in weave but it also depends on the type of hair you are looking to get. That style looks better IMO with curly and wavy locks. What type of hair are you looking to do? I am not a fan of the full cap sew in unless you are drag Queen or a stage performer LOL

u'll need to see my girl...she will give a full head a weave u can wrap..put ina pony tail..where out however..BUT mi don't like full cap weaves..unless u doing a baydoll hair short style or something

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
He can't even help me pick out songs for the DJ or even what our 'first dance' song should be. I guess we don't really have 'our song'. For some reason, his lack of assistance with the song choices is bugging me....he was snoozing by 9:00 last night & here I am trying to gather together a list of things to give the DJ. Then he wants to wake up at 4:30 a.m. & start wiggling his foot in bed.....he almost got banished to the couch this morning.

Ells :wow:

Is this the Ells I know?

IMO, you should express how you feel to him. I know you may feel like this is something he should be doing without you asking...but sometimes people really don't know what ur expectations are. I'm sure he'll help you out.

:luv:

I've made it abundantly clear I want help & we've attempted to sit down on a few occasions to do this. At this point, I am just putting together a list the best I can.

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

Timeline
No sah! Mi nah breed! Auntie Flo is on her way out of town so I know that can't be. I'm just really tired & frustrated. Mister has been sleeping a lot lately (maybe he's depressed?) & I'm not getting the kind of input from him on some of our planning that I would like. I feel like I'm doing everything!

Oh...u really want his help on the planning?

What are you doing for the honeymoon? Trying to get preggo?

I do want help with the music....that's all I'm even asking his input on. The rest is being handled by my friend who is planning our reception. He only has to worry about what he's going to wear (& he keeps changing his mind after we've bought a 2nd set of clothes) & the little bit I'm asking his input on & so far he's not helping at all.

We aren't having a honeymoon (back to work & school on Monday) & I don't plan on removing the 'strainer' for a couple years at least. If this keeps up, I don't think I want kids. :angry:

kimmy vs. ells

ding ding ding

nope..u gwaan..mi a show har a ting

Hey KK,

But Philly, I don't have a perm and really don't want to be bothered with straightening it in the mornings. In the winter it'll be easier. I was thinking about doing the wavy...

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lots of times girl :thumbs: But I really like sew in with micro at the front :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Well, I do still have 4 days to change my mind. We could just have a big party since that's already paid for & forget the ceremony. Of course, nothing is screaming in my head to run the other way so I suppose like any marriage, it's a matter of taking a chance. At worst, we'll divorce & I'll start collecting cats & he'll have a greencard. That's a win/win situation for both of us.

LOL...but u see what I'm saying tho..with ur comment...who cares about GC..thats not my point..but remember the culture is new to him..maybe is shy b/c of his reading and stuff? amnd yes u still do have 4 days..and plus i hate cats..but the thought of not having kids b/c of his behavior right now is kinds running the other way?

Maybe you should just choose a song. Think about things like the first time you met, or a special place you went together or what type of love you feel for one another and pick! Men don't take things like picking a song as seriously as we do. My SO only wanted two things for sure for us. A Sunday wedding and one close to my birthday. He said tell me what to do and I'll do it! I said just show up and I got the rest. I told him we are having 100 people at our wedding. He doesn't really drink but he said, Mi gwan need a shot of White Rum! Lol.... Im about to inherit a WONDERFUL mother in law who is on point. We work TOGETHER! She from JA and me from the States....

Ain't that the truth he prolly isn't thinking its a big deal but poor Ells is flipping her wig over there on the West coast LOL

i can give you hair advice

:rofl:

LOL @ Finesse :bonk: :bonk:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Lots of times girl :thumbs: But I really like sew in with micro at the front :thumbs:

i do my curly weaves this way

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.