SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK, why the change?

I got nervous... :unsure: ...I saw you on another post looking up Captain Ewok on the internet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

:lol: I actually DO need to look up that name, as I'm not familiar with what an ewok is.

LOL @ NAT

Ewoks are a fictional species of teddy-bear like hunter-gatherers that inhabit the forest moon of Endor. They first appeared in the film Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983). They have since featured in two made-for-television films, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor, as well as an animated series and several books and games.

i'm ready for some Mariah...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i came home to the most beautiful package ever. mi husband friend carved me a GORGEOUS fruit basket to hang on my kitchen wall.

it is di bomb!!!

AWWWE isn't it the little things that make us smile! smiley-happy014.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Hey KK, and Newly...long time...huh?

how are you guys doing?

Hey Mizz Honey, Weh yuh deh mi miss yuh! smiley-happy020.gif

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i came home to the most beautiful package ever. mi husband friend carved me a GORGEOUS fruit basket to hang on my kitchen wall.

it is di bomb!!!

i redid my kitchen in a carribean theme and the fruit basket looks so friggin good in there. i feel like i'm in jamaica when i'm in there.

philly, why the hell did the door i wanted to get for my back hall cost $500? I was like are you serious? $500 for a damn door? I didn't get it...I'll have to do some shopping around. Home ownership is a byatch sometimes....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oh no, not more bad news

tre i'm sorry to hear about your grandma

sus this is madness but its the nature of our health system, very messed up

i hope you hear something today. i am genuinely concerned now

have you tried calling the hospital? will that help?

Bunz, I am not sure which hospital he's in now - they were trying to move him yesterday - I will try his brother a little later on, but I am figuring he's probably at work right now -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

If you had a meeting during your usual lunch time (11), followed by another meeting (12), would you take lunch 2 hrs late or just leave work an hour early?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Timeline

Bunz my mom is there and the hospital staff know us by name, my grandmother is just ready to give up and go one...she says she's tired.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If you had a meeting during your usual lunch time (11), followed by another meeting (12), would you take lunch 2 hrs late or just leave work an hour early?

I would say leave early - but that never works for me!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

it is di bomb!!!

i redid my kitchen in a carribean theme and the fruit basket looks so friggin good in there. i feel like i'm in jamaica when i'm in there.

philly, why the hell did the door i wanted to get for my back hall cost $500? I was like are you serious? $500 for a damn door? I didn't get it...I'll have to do some shopping around. Home ownership is a byatch sometimes....

Preach...Finesse...Preach...

I'm stalking ..yes...stalking Home Depot for this kitchen faucet to go on sale. It's $299.

But I love being able to do almost whatever you want. My neighbor put up this thing in her backyard..looks like a clothlines. It's for her dog...she hooks the dog..and it can run up and down on the cord. I'm so surprise the other neighbors haven't called the HOA on her. It's a sore to the eye looking at that thing. It's a townhouse and she doesn't have a fence... I guess it's okay for now.

I'm thankful to still have my job...although I feel like I am caught between a rock and a hard place. I am in pain like before again...so I know that I wasn't supposed to go back. I know that I can take LTD and let God handle the rest...my kids...my mortgage...my AOS...but I feel that I am giving up. I promised myself growing up in the hood that I would do whatever it took not to raise my kids on assistance...even if I had to work 3 jobs. I'm not knocking the system...but I'm just fiercely independent. I can't stop crying...but weeping is okay for a while. I am not defeated, and neither are my yardies on this thread. Ladies let's just remember to praise Him even through rough times just as we praise Him during the joyous times.

Yes Praise him Jawi You are strong the Creator will bring you through this!!!! "Weeping may endure for a night—but joy will comes in the morning. (F)

P.S. We definitely haven't lost interest in Stella , I am patient Jawi I heart Stella forever!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: Timeline

Finese on Thrusday 8/6

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.