SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I need to vent this morning... I usually try not to get frustrated in this "Immigration Process" but Im feeling some type of way right now which I can't even express because then I'd get in trouble for making terroistic threats, but Im just about sick of folks. Maybe I need to stop calling NVC for a while because I can't stand them at this moment! Ugh.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all -

Culture, good luck with the interview today, let us know as soon as you hear something.

As for DJ - I have no news - Not one member of his friggin family answered their phone last night or replied to a vm or a text from me -

Then I called his phone and someone answered - the idiot tried to tell me that he was the medical officer and DJ had told him that he could use the phone and he left him with his - I asked him how the F**K DJ told him he could use his phone when he had a tube in his throat and couldn't speak - and that he had stolen the phone and was using up the credit on it - asked him his name and he hung up on me and then shut the phone off - then no one in his family answered my messages about that either -

He seriously needs to have a phone surgically implanted in him while he's in that hospital. Never heard of so many phone issues in my entire life.

I hope you get someone who has some answers today. Hugs, girl.

Morning all -

Culture, good luck with the interview today, let us know as soon as you hear something.

As for DJ - I have no news - Not one member of his friggin family answered their phone last night or replied to a vm or a text from me -

Then I called his phone and someone answered - the idiot tried to tell me that he was the medical officer and DJ had told him that he could use the phone and he left him with his - I asked him how the F**K DJ told him he could use his phone when he had a tube in his throat and couldn't speak - and that he had stolen the phone and was using up the credit on it - asked him his name and he hung up on me and then shut the phone off - then no one in his family answered my messages about that either -

sus; please can I....cho mek mi link you...my grandmother had another stroke this one is really bad...

Oh, Tre. I'm so sorry.

Do ya'll just have one of those days when you feel like the walls are closing in on you and you can't get out? I'm so connected to my grandmother, she raised me and did a great job. I knew something was wrong I haven't been able to each much since Saturday. While I was in the wedding I just kept feeling her, kind of hard to explain...and when my friend's mother was wrecking my nerves I kept hearing my grandmother voice say...no mind ar

No need to explain it to me at all. I feel it too. Had one of those days last Thursday. Could not concentrate on anything. Felt like some black cloud was hanging over my head, crushing down on me. When the shyt hit the fan, it all lifted.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all -

lawd have mercy ooman...what in the hell is wrong with these people?

-Did anyone watch Real and Chance??

-At first I was excited to see it but now I'm not too sure. Seeing the upcoming shows it looks so corny to me. I did watch Dance your A#@ off. The one couple did really well. I think it was the second couple to dance.

-I can't get into Tiny and Toya sorry..

when was it on?

Timeline
Oh, Lawny I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother

Thanks sus, this changes most of my plans for vacation...thank God my mom is there. My grandmother says she's ready to go and I should set things in place...my head hurts so much right now, but I can handle it... to make matters worse my EX is at it again him and my husband got into it last night outside...bway mi a tell you...WHEN WILL HE LET GO!

when you find the answer to this, let me know too........

so sorry to hear about your grandmother (F)

Timeline
As if I didn't have enough going on this weekend - Here are my friends CARRYING the drunk one out of the club on Sat night - cause she couldn't walk -

occ.jpg

You need to cut and run on that one, Sus.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Hey there, it's me NowMrs with a new name. I just wanted to give everyone an update and this will be my last post on this forum. I filed for divorce on May 18 but my husband didn't want to do his part and accept it so we could move on. As far as I know he went back to Jamaica, I have not spoken to him since then, the sad thing is he was with me when I filed. So now I need to find out what to do to serve him? On a better note, I have met a wonderful man who I truly believe loves me and I am happy once again! He lives in another state so at least it's a little closer :dance: We are in the process of deciding who is moving where, we should have it all worked out by January. I am nearing the completion of my MA degree in European History, I hope the economy will improve so I can get a job at a community college teaching. That's all for now. I wish everyone nothing but happiness!

Hello Dwarf_Ogress formerly NowMrs

Glad to hear that you have found new love and soon graduating and moving on with your life. Blessings to you in all of your endeavors.

Hey ppl i am all settled in i love the room at sandcastles oh Dada did i forgot to tell u that j dont know im here.... oppppsssss lol i need to clear my mind maybe i will call him tomorrow or sumptin i took the bus to ochie i feel free and like a bad azz all in the same breath omg i brung a bottle of moscato and malibu i plan to laugh if i need too cry whatever to get my head straight again... i brung my laptop this time and we have wifi...

former notmrs i am so glad to hear ur update i was a lil familar with ur story its good u fount love a lil closer now if only i can find a peace of mind a lil closer lol...

Sus im in ochie so if u need me to do anything just let me know u can just pm me or dada for my JA number...

hey i did not know u was back already nat i bet u had a blast!!!

dang i might have to call j all i have is sum cans of tuna wit no bread or mayo smdh

Hey Newly,

I am sorry to hear about the job contesting the unemployment and my condolences for your recent loss. Don't despair, have faith and everything will work out according to the creators plan. Glad to see u are take time for yourself, do what you need to get your self together, enjoy your time away and behave LOL

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

I need to laugh

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
You need to cut and run on that one, Sus.

Notice that I am no where near her or in the picture? She fell off the bar stool - passed out - I left her on the floor - did not go near her once when she got that drunk - I was not dealing with it

I need to laugh

Me too

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

KK, why the change?

I got nervous... :unsure: ...I saw you on another post looking up Captain Ewok on the internet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

:lol: I actually DO need to look up that name, as I'm not familiar with what an ewok is.

LOL @ NAT

Ewoks are a fictional species of teddy-bear like hunter-gatherers that inhabit the forest moon of Endor. They first appeared in the film Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983). They have since featured in two made-for-television films, Caravan of Courage: An Ewok Adventure and Ewoks: The Battle for Endor, as well as an animated series and several books and games.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
I need to vent this morning... I usually try not to get frustrated in this "Immigration Process" but Im feeling some type of way right now which I can't even express because then I'd get in trouble for making terroistic threats, but Im just about sick of folks. Maybe I need to stop calling NVC for a while because I can't stand them at this moment! Ugh.

you are in the right place mstee. most of us have been there......ready to rip our hair out..or someone elses head. take a deep breath and hang in there girl....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

oh no, not more bad news

tre i'm sorry to hear about your grandma

sus this is madness but its the nature of our health system, very messed up

i hope you hear something today. i am genuinely concerned now

have you tried calling the hospital? will that help?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.