SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3700191722_50823fca2b_o.jpg

3700190710_85dcf5b95a.jpg

Go head English he's cute girl!!!!!! I love the pic of them on the jet skis.. I want to do that so bad but I'm scared I'll fall off. I have no problem hitting the water I love the water and I love to swim my biggest concern is if I fall off that thing how the heck am I going to get back up on…

Aright I share a little embarrassing moment with you all and in the words of Tre uh betta not laugh.

Well a few years back I went to Cancun with my family and we decided to go snorkeling out in the sea. It was a blast we rode this high power boat out and we were hitting the waves and everything was cris. Well we all get off the boat and jump in the water because its time to snorkel. Loved it!!!! The swim was nice and the fish were bountiful. We'll the swimming part is over and its time to get back on the boat. Everyone is hoisting themselves up and getting in the boat. It was a small boat so there wasn't a ladder or anything like. Well now its time for Dada to get in the boat and as much as I tried to hoist my ####### up it won't go. See I was light in the water but man gravity kicked in full force when its was time to get in the boat. So before you knew it I had to put one leg on the boat and try to pull my self up and the Mexicans had to jump back in the water and it took two of them to try and push me up because you know they are small things and well someone video taped it and watching these two scrawny men plus myself trying like god almighty to get me in that boat was sooooo embarrassing. My family till this day still howls.

So I always look at the Jet Skies like man I want to do it but my biggest fear is What will I do if I fall off……

Ha Ha, Dada. I love to jet ski.

I went on the jet ski with a JA friend of mine about 6 years ago. He turned us too fast and we fell off. He's splashing all around, spitting out water and thrashing, grabs me and sort of throws me towards the ski and yells at me to grab on. I'm like what are you doing? He says saving you. I said, stand up....we're in like 4 feet of water.

They are really nice pics, JAE.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Admit it.....how many of you just visited that person's page on here?????????

not me but i'm going to now...

I'll go as soon as I figure out how to search for a person based on username.

top right corner of VJ there is a link that says members ;)

Man when she clicks on her profile she is going to be like What The Heck??

?????? :unsure: what happened? ???I'm way late I know.

Timeline
i hate work. i'm going to win the lottery today.

God I wish.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Maxwell Black Summer's Night

Maybe I should start a Yardie forum just for Music and Movie Downloads or will the forum police be after me LOL Enjoy!

Edited by phillyfashionista

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Nothing the ladies were just talking about how her timeline was so short.

3700191722_50823fca2b_o.jpg

3700190710_85dcf5b95a.jpg

too precious I know the baby had a ball! Luv the photos :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
i hate work. i'm going to win the lottery today.

I'm still waiting on Jomo's Girl to PM my winning lotto numbers.

Ha ha.....Wish I could do that too. :angry:

It is sooooo hot in this place. My nose is hurting.

I have to ask why the heat is hurting your nose, KK? Or did I miss something else?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Nothing the ladies were just talking about how her timeline was so short.

Dada....who is her? :unsure:

It is sooooo hot in this place. My nose is hurting.

I have to ask why the heat is hurting your nose, KK? Or did I miss something else?

My nose is dry from the heat. I'm drinking water now. Going to get some cold water.

Timeline

wha gwaan yardies!! i soo wish i was a teacher right about now and had the summer off!

speaking of teachers.. anybody heard from marie.. she doing ok waiting for hubby??

we are all doing good on this side of town..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning!

hump%20day.gif

:rofl::angry::rofl::angry::lol:

Go head English he's cute girl!!!!!! I love the pic of them on the jet skis.. I want to do that so bad but I'm scared I'll fall off. I have no problem hitting the water I love the water and I love to swim my biggest concern is if I fall off that thing how the heck am I going to get back up on…

Aright I share a little embarrassing moment with you all and in the words of Tre uh betta not laugh.

Well a few years back I went to Cancun with my family and we decided to go snorkeling out in the sea. It was a blast we rode this high power boat out and we were hitting the waves and everything was cris. Well we all get off the boat and jump in the water because its time to snorkel. Loved it!!!! The swim was nice and the fish were bountiful. We’ll the swimming part is over and its time to get back on the boat. Everyone is hoisting themselves up and getting in the boat. It was a small boat so there wasn’t a ladder or anything like. Well now its time for Dada to get in the boat and as much as I tried to hoist my ####### up it won’t go. See I was light in the water but man gravity kicked in full force when its was time to get in the boat. So before you knew it I had to put one leg on the boat and try to pull my self up and the Mexicans had to jump back in the water and it took two of them to try and push me up because you know they are small things and well someone video taped it and watching these two scrawny men plus myself trying like god almighty to get me in that boat was sooooo embarrassing. My family till this day still howls.

So I always look at the Jet Skies like man I want to do it but my biggest fear is What will I do if I fall off……

DaDa that reminds me of me and my sis's episode. :rofl: She had the same problem and was so embarrassed. It took me about two attempts to get back in the boat...and this was with a ladder. I think it is a matter of upper body strength. You are very bottom heavy...so I can see that being a challenge if you are not bench pressing at least half of your weight everyday.

Ha Ha, Dada. I love to jet ski.

I went on the jet ski with a JA friend of mine about 6 years ago. He turned us too fast and we fell off. He's splashing all around, spitting out water and thrashing, grabs me and sort of throws me towards the ski and yells at me to grab on. I'm like what are you doing? He says saving you. I said, stand up....we're in like 4 feet of water.

They are really nice pics, JAE.

Okay...that did it! HOOOOOWWWLLLLIIINNNNGGG!!! DWLPUMS! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: OH GOD!!!! Thank you for that laugh! WAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hi yardies

i am still picking sand out of my phone and keys from the beach lol

lmao @ the jet ski stories

never been on one and scared as hell to go on one

nice pics jaenglish, your son is adorable

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.