SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD MORNING YARDIES ... HOPE EVERYONE HAD A BETTER DAY... THOSE WITH TOUGH TIME YOU IN MY PRAYERS ..

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yes my sisters....Amen.

Me too, times so tough....thought i'd be long married and supported in my older age by now, instead wading thru this visa process as well as full on work is aging me fast, so much stress, worry, trying to support so many on both sides of the airport, and health issues.......oh Lord, we missed our interview due to my man being hospitalized in Mo Bay (god, i pray for all that enter the Cornwall hospital!)..and TOMORROW..he now gets his second chance. Please note that is 3 months later! Thank you Jah for his health, despite the unknown blood he was given. So, i'm praying with all you for my own dream to become a reality......my case must be one of the longest on history! but Tomorrow, Jah Guide and bring him home! I can't be there this time, no money left no vacation time left...too much responsibility at my job and you know if i don't keep up someone will take it for less money. so i persevere....and he is well prepared, as long as the medical is good (?) and the police record that was expunged is accepted...he's so ready..So, i'm praying long this night and will think of you all and your beautiful stories (that i can barely keep up with but love to know that you are out there...sisters) and i'm so grateful to all that share their lessons and struggles ...and support. Blessings, culture1

GOOD LUCK ON WITH THE INTERVIEW CULTURE 1 > MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR SO

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

culture1~

:star: love and light :star:

(F)

sus~

ugh, any news on how dj is doing?

i cant imagine being so far away and feeling so helpless.

my prayers are with the both of you and his family

(((hug)))

jawi~

(L)

tre~ heres to you feeling better (((cheers)))

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all -

Culture, good luck with the interview today, let us know as soon as you hear something.

As for DJ - I have no news - Not one member of his friggin family answered their phone last night or replied to a vm or a text from me -

Then I called his phone and someone answered - the idiot tried to tell me that he was the medical officer and DJ had told him that he could use the phone and he left him with his - I asked him how the F**K DJ told him he could use his phone when he had a tube in his throat and couldn't speak - and that he had stolen the phone and was using up the credit on it - asked him his name and he hung up on me and then shut the phone off - then no one in his family answered my messages about that either -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline
Morning all -

Culture, good luck with the interview today, let us know as soon as you hear something.

As for DJ - I have no news - Not one member of his friggin family answered their phone last night or replied to a vm or a text from me -

Then I called his phone and someone answered - the idiot tried to tell me that he was the medical officer and DJ had told him that he could use the phone and he left him with his - I asked him how the F**K DJ told him he could use his phone when he had a tube in his throat and couldn't speak - and that he had stolen the phone and was using up the credit on it - asked him his name and he hung up on me and then shut the phone off - then no one in his family answered my messages about that either -

sus; please can I....cho mek mi link you...my grandmother had another stroke this one is really bad...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Oh, Lawny I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother

Thanks sus, this changes most of my plans for vacation...thank God my mom is there. My grandmother says she's ready to go and I should set things in place...my head hurts so much right now, but I can handle it... to make matters worse my EX is at it again him and my husband got into it last night outside...bway mi a tell you...WHEN WILL HE LET GO!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Do ya'll just have one of those days when you feel like the walls are closing in on you and you can't get out? I'm so connected to my grandmother, she raised me and did a great job. I knew something was wrong I haven't been able to each much since Saturday. While I was in the wedding I just kept feeling her, kind of hard to explain...and when my friend's mother was wrecking my nerves I kept hearing my grandmother voice say...no mind ar

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning everyone! I hope everyone has a great day!

Oh, Lawny I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother

Thanks sus, this changes most of my plans for vacation...thank God my mom is there. My grandmother says she's ready to go and I should set things in place...my head hurts so much right now, but I can handle it... to make matters worse my EX is at it again him and my husband got into it last night outside...bway mi a tell you...WHEN WILL HE LET GO!

Im sorry to hear you are going through so much. I hope you find comfort soon.

Morning all -

Awww man that is not good. Why are people so cruel sometimes?

Timeline
i thought facebook was played out...just like myspace

twitter is where di ballers at...

I'm hooked on facebook.

For whomever asked for some good news.....

I got new clothes bought for me and went swimming nearly all weekend. Today at lunch, I got flowers.

Day is still early, though!

:dance::dance: a who sen dem?

Hand delivered with a smile.

I wanna be like you when I grow up :devil:

Hey girlie....we are going back to The Complex to see Tyler's drag show this Friday, if you want to come. I am not going letting my beer out of my sight this time!!!!!

I will be there! Let me know what time you are getting there.

Right at 10. That's when show starts. Date has his kids before that.

Yippee!!! :dance:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey there, it's me NowMrs with a new name. I just wanted to give everyone an update and this will be my last post on this forum. I filed for divorce on May 18 but my husband didn't want to do his part and accept it so we could move on. As far as I know he went back to Jamaica, I have not spoken to him since then, the sad thing is he was with me when I filed. So now I need to find out what to do to serve him? On a better note, I have met a wonderful man who I truly believe loves me and I am happy once again! He lives in another state so at least it's a little closer :dance: We are in the process of deciding who is moving where, we should have it all worked out by January. I am nearing the completion of my MA degree in European History, I hope the economy will improve so I can get a job at a community college teaching. That's all for now. I wish everyone nothing but happiness!

Sara, I PM'd you. Hopefully you will still get that!

I miss you.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Hey there, it's me NowMrs with a new name. I just wanted to give everyone an update and this will be my last post on this forum. I filed for divorce on May 18 but my husband didn't want to do his part and accept it so we could move on. As far as I know he went back to Jamaica, I have not spoken to him since then, the sad thing is he was with me when I filed. So now I need to find out what to do to serve him? On a better note, I have met a wonderful man who I truly believe loves me and I am happy once again! He lives in another state so at least it's a little closer :dance: We are in the process of deciding who is moving where, we should have it all worked out by January. I am nearing the completion of my MA degree in European History, I hope the economy will improve so I can get a job at a community college teaching. That's all for now. I wish everyone nothing but happiness!

Sara, I PM'd you. Hopefully you will still get that!

I miss you.

Yay! Another teacher!!!! I can't really offer help on this but I wish you the best and all the happiness in the world!

Timeline

Morning, All

Sus, I saw that phone story on FB. I can't even understand what goes through peoples' head to take advantage of others, ESPECIALLY when they're in a bad situation. Hopefully that phone/minute thief gets his just rewards.

Tre, sorry to hear about your grandmother.

Culture, good luck with the interview. Be sure to tell us the results; we could use good news in this thread!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Yes my sisters....Amen.

Me too, times so tough....thought i'd be long married and supported in my older age by now, instead wading thru this visa process as well as full on work is aging me fast, so much stress, worry, trying to support so many on both sides of the airport, and health issues.......oh Lord, we missed our interview due to my man being hospitalized in Mo Bay (god, i pray for all that enter the Cornwall hospital!)..and TOMORROW..he now gets his second chance. Please note that is 3 months later! Thank you Jah for his health, despite the unknown blood he was given. So, i'm praying with all you for my own dream to become a reality......my case must be one of the longest on history! but Tomorrow, Jah Guide and bring him home! I can't be there this time, no money left no vacation time left...too much responsibility at my job and you know if i don't keep up someone will take it for less money. so i persevere....and he is well prepared, as long as the medical is good (?) and the police record that was expunged is accepted...he's so ready..So, i'm praying long this night and will think of you all and your beautiful stories (that i can barely keep up with but love to know that you are out there...sisters) and i'm so grateful to all that share their lessons and struggles ...and support. Blessings, culture1

Good luck, Culture.

What the heck kind of post is this? And where are you?

We are going out Friday night. Are you back in town?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.