SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KK, why the change?

I got nervous... :unsure: ...I saw you on another post looking up Captain Ewok on the internet.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

LMAO LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
KK, why the change?

I got nervous... :unsure: ...I saw you on another post looking up Captain Ewok on the internet.

:lol: I actually DO need to look up that name, as I'm not familiar with what an ewok is.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I couldn't resist:

A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.~ Chinese Proverb

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.~ Wilma Askinas

A house without a dog, a cat, or a little child is a house without joy or laughter.~ Scottish Proverb

A joy that’s shared is a joy made double.~ English Proverb

Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it.~ Ethiopian Proverb

A wise teacher makes learning a joy.~ Traditional Proverb

Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Irish Sayings

Yabba Daba Doo! ~ Flintstone

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline
I couldn't resist:

A house without a dog, a cat, or a little child is a house without joy or laughter.~ Scottish Proverb

I don't know aobu tthat one. Sounds like a house with more money in it, to me. Which means a house with people who can travel more.

100 posts until (L) #2

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Sus i am so sorry to hear ur news u & dj r in my prayers please keep us posted...

YES Dada it is newly in the flesh u wanna story how about i have internet service because im in flight to JA for 9 days.... okay pick up yuh mouth oomen i needed to get away any and everything that can go wrong have been my godmom died last week, my employer is contesting my unemployment, i cant sleep at night toss and turn until 3:40 am then i wake up at 6am... i fount myself slipping into a depression state so after my godmommy wake yesterday that was the breaking point i had my friend book me a flight for today and no one knows where im at except my yardies....

Sorry about all the trouble Newly! Keep positive & enjoy your trip to JA! When you return you'll be refreshed & ready to tackle everything head on. :thumbs:

Well, I don't have any good news either. My pink eye has moved to infect my ear and my throat :(

My eyes is still red and swollen, I can't swallow and my ear hurts like wah :blink:

Going to the doc at 11:50.

Sorry Princess! (Boy, what a crappy day!) I hope the doc gets you on the right antibiotics quick so you can start feeling some relief. (L)

I know Im fairly new to this group but it sounds like we ALL need a group prayer. Im not super religious but I do believe in a higher power (spirituality).

Dear Heavenly Father:

Please pray for our "Yardie" group as we are all going through some trial or tribulaton. Please protect us and guide us in a way that you see fit. We pray for the sick and those who are caretakers of the sick. Bless and protect all of our children and significant others and help us to have a smooth journey at this time in our lives.

In Jesus name I ask this of you....AMEN!

AMEN!

Timeline
Hey Kimmy,

Thanks for asking well this weekend I actually took both boys to Forman Mills to get some end of season goodies. The oldest one and I were talking and joking and laughing like old times but you know there is a barrier there like we are both being careful not to get to close. He is still staying between my Mothers and my Cousin's houses but that is working out great for the summer so he is happy. We did plan to work on my Mother's garden next weekend I pulled a bunch of bananas from my garden and sent them over for him to look after until next weekend so he was happy about our project. My Hubby was over there on Saturday getting his locs done and the both of them had a positive conversation so that is good as well. We are taking things one day at a time...

Glad things seem to be smoothing out some with your son. I have no idea what that would feel like as a parent but I do know how it feels to have a rift with a parent & that is a terrible feeling. Your family is all you have & you feel lost without them. I hope he is understanding just how important it is & will learn in all this not to take what he has for granted.

mi son already tell mi wha im want fi go back a school:

1. air jordan sneakers

2. air max sneakers

3. air force one sneakers

4. nike shox sneakers

5. ipod - a new fancy one that play movies pon it

i was like :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Okay?!? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
hahahaha @ Philly with the videos...

Do you have any other favorite singers/artists?

LOL yes Mariah Carey I will give yall more of Jermaine Sexiness then Mariah soon come :devil:

Hey Ells Waving, I am gonna send you some Jermaine too :devil: LOL Yuh package soon reach :luv:

Thanks Philly! :luv:

Filed: Timeline

Hey there, it's me NowMrs with a new name. I just wanted to give everyone an update and this will be my last post on this forum. I filed for divorce on May 18 but my husband didn't want to do his part and accept it so we could move on. As far as I know he went back to Jamaica, I have not spoken to him since then, the sad thing is he was with me when I filed. So now I need to find out what to do to serve him? On a better note, I have met a wonderful man who I truly believe loves me and I am happy once again! He lives in another state so at least it's a little closer :dance: We are in the process of deciding who is moving where, we should have it all worked out by January. I am nearing the completion of my MA degree in European History, I hope the economy will improve so I can get a job at a community college teaching. That's all for now. I wish everyone nothing but happiness!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I couldn't resist:

A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.~ Chinese Proverb

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.~ Wilma Askinas

A joy that’s shared is a joy made double.~ English Proverb

Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it.~ Ethiopian Proverb

A wise teacher makes learning a joy.~ Traditional Proverb

Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Irish Sayings

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker? That show is off the chain. I can watch it all day!

Is it back on? A new season? Patty is so funny.

I saw the episode where Sex Toy Joe came back for another try and put in an order for a hot, well-educated, nice girl with an MBA who does not mind sharing his bed with him and another woman. Also the lady plastic surgeon who wanted a boy-toy who looked like Ashton Kutcher.

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker? That show is off the chain. I can watch it all day!

no but mi watch megan wants a millionaire...dat girl is so dumb

What is that show about?

i think the girl was on rock of love or flavor of love and now she have her own show where 12 millionaires are competing for her love. she is some dumb blonde girl who carries around this stupid little ugly dog...

trash tv...but it is entertaining

do you watch tiny and toya? at first i didn't like it but now i'm hooked...

Timeline
Hey there, it's me NowMrs with a new name. I just wanted to give everyone an update and this will be my last post on this forum. I filed for divorce on May 18 but my husband didn't want to do his part and accept it so we could move on. As far as I know he went back to Jamaica, I have not spoken to him since then, the sad thing is he was with me when I filed. So now I need to find out what to do to serve him? On a better note, I have met a wonderful man who I truly believe loves me and I am happy once again! He lives in another state so at least it's a little closer :dance: We are in the process of deciding who is moving where, we should have it all worked out by January. I am nearing the completion of my MA degree in European History, I hope the economy will improve so I can get a job at a community college teaching. That's all for now. I wish everyone nothing but happiness!

i thought that was you when i checked out your profile. glad to hear you have moved on and have found love again. wishing you the best. you deserve it....

KK, why the change?

LMAO LMAO :rofl: :rofl:

BOAL!! :rofl::rofl: that is why i love you kk...great sense of humor!

Timeline
Today has flown by for me! It's not close to over yet... still have over 1.5 hrs.

But I've been plugging away at work. That's probably cause I haven't been on here as often since I don't want to catch the Bad News Bug that's going around.

Steven checked the post office today, just for kicks: he still hasn't received the packet 3 that the embassy mailed 2 weeks ago.

I called the Dept of State. The embassy in Kingston still hasn't processed the DS230 that Steven mailed almost 2 weeks ago, nor the signed & scanned one I emailed them last Wednesday. ::sigh:: One day.

wow nat....seems like your case is taking forever. mi like your spirits doa...

just remember that nothing good comes easy. one day you will loook back on all of this and laugh...hopefully.

here is to a speedy and successful interview...................and to a better tuesday for us all.

Newly are you really logged on?? I thought you left already ooman??

mi wan go a jamaica tuh...put mi inna u suitcase

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.