SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
maybe when u leave work u can go for a jog, or a swim....or bax di first person u see pon the street ...whatever suits you....and release some of that anxiety before you explode.. (F)(F)

LOL, Finesse - I just drank for 4 nights in a row and got 3 hrs of sleep a night - If I jog or swim I would drop down!

I am leaving work now - Hopefully his brother will call me soon with an update -

you are good...i'd be calling him a million times

i'll have a drink for you tonight....hope you hear good news soon

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
i thought facebook was played out...just like myspace

twitter is where di ballers at...

I'm hooked on facebook.

For whomever asked for some good news.....

I got new clothes bought for me and went swimming nearly all weekend. Today at lunch, I got flowers.

Day is still early, though!

:dance::dance: a who sen dem?

Hand delivered with a smile.

I wanna be like you when I grow up :devil:

Hey girlie....we are going back to The Complex to see Tyler's drag show this Friday, if you want to come. I am not going letting my beer out of my sight this time!!!!!

I will be there! Let me know what time you are getting there.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

NO one is talking that means you need Jermain inna yuh life hold on mek mi find im fi yuh......

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
NO one is talking that means you need Jermain inna yuh life hold on mek mi find im fi yuh......

pleeeze nooooo! :no::crying:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Jermaine and Stevie on the same track, what more can you ask for Ladies?

****ROC VSC****

Timeline

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker? That show is off the chain. I can watch it all day!

event.png

I couldn't resist:

A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.~ Chinese Proverb

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.~ Wilma Askinas

A house without a dog, a cat, or a little child is a house without joy or laughter.~ Scottish Proverb

A joy that’s shared is a joy made double.~ English Proverb

Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it.~ Ethiopian Proverb

A wise teacher makes learning a joy.~ Traditional Proverb

Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Irish Sayings

Anyone watch Millionaire Matchmaker? That show is off the chain. I can watch it all day!

Is it back on? A new season? Patty is so funny.

Timeline
Jermaine and Stevie on the same track, what more can you ask for Ladies?

Thank heavens I am at work and can't watch videos. That was a close one!

event.png

Timeline
I couldn't resist:

A day of sorrow is longer than a month of joy.~ Chinese Proverb

A friend is someone who sees through you and still enjoys the view.~ Wilma Askinas

A house without a dog, a cat, or a little child is a house without joy or laughter.~ Scottish Proverb

A joy that’s shared is a joy made double.~ English Proverb

Anticipate the good so that you may enjoy it.~ Ethiopian Proverb

A wise teacher makes learning a joy.~ Traditional Proverb

Count your joys instead of your woes; Count your friends instead of your foes. Irish Sayings

Is it back on? A new season? Patty is so funny.

I saw the episode where Sex Toy Joe came back for another try and put in an order for a hot, well-educated, nice girl with an MBA who does not mind sharing his bed with him and another woman. Also the lady plastic surgeon who wanted a boy-toy who looked like Ashton Kutcher.

no but mi watch megan wants a millionaire...dat girl is so dumb

What is that show about?

event.png

OK I am jamming now!

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK, why the change?

i thought facebook was played out...just like myspace

twitter is where di ballers at...

Boooo to twitter.

I do! Have they started a new season? My favorite ep was when the female millionaire & the male millionaire hooked up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Today has flown by for me! It's not close to over yet... still have over 1.5 hrs.

But I've been plugging away at work. That's probably cause I haven't been on here as often since I don't want to catch the Bad News Bug that's going around.

Steven checked the post office today, just for kicks: he still hasn't received the packet 3 that the embassy mailed 2 weeks ago.

I called the Dept of State. The embassy in Kingston still hasn't processed the DS230 that Steven mailed almost 2 weeks ago, nor the signed & scanned one I emailed them last Wednesday. ::sigh:: One day.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.