SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It seems like its just a all around bad monday.

A co worker and myself lost our jobs today... they say they are downsizing.... such is life

The funny thing is that we both just got back off of maternity leave in March.

It will give me the push I need to move out of state anyways so I just look at it as a blessing

Niecy I am sorry girl always remember when a door is closed the Creator opens a window, I know you had plans to move so everything happens for a reason according to the Creator's plan. If you want to talk you know where to find me (F)

damniecy..sorry for ur loss of job..but things will turn around soon...just plot out ur journey

Thanks for the words of encouragment Ladies, I do believe that it was done so that I would stop holding on and move out of Illinois since I been wanting to move.

a question for the CR1 ppl

how did u send your DS3032 form?

did you (petitioner) send an email

or did the jamaican have to sign it and send it back to you?

When I went to Ja, I had Hubby sign it and I sent it in when time came and dated it.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bunz I sent an email to the NVC for the choice of agent and it was accepted no problems.

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Timeline

Philly, mi really nevah did a try fi cuss ar, but it was just how she was dissin people and saying dats why she no wah Jamaicans fi handle anything fi ar...it just went on and on too long and no one would say anything to her...her own husband scared of her.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

I know Im fairly new to this group but it sounds like we ALL need a group prayer. Im not super religious but I do believe in a higher power (spirituality).

Dear Heavenly Father:

Please pray for our "Yardie" group as we are all going through some trial or tribulaton. Please protect us and guide us in a way that you see fit. We pray for the sick and those who are caretakers of the sick. Bless and protect all of our children and significant others and help us to have a smooth journey at this time in our lives.

In Jesus name I ask this of you....AMEN!

thanks MsTee we all need this today!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Hey Bunz I sent an email to the NVC for the choice of agent and it was accepted no problems.

ok good

one less thing to worry about having to sign

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Bunz, some of the girls were at the wedding doing a dance called "DROP DEAD"....her mother damn near knocked everyone over trying to find the plug near the DJ booth to stop the music...before she just tell the ladies to stop it...then she get into it with the DJ and it was the groom that asked the DJ to play the song for his younger quest.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Bunz, some of the girls were at the wedding doing a dance called "DROP DEAD"....her mother damn near knocked everyone over trying to find the plug near the DJ booth to stop the music...before she just tell the ladies to stop it...then she get into it with the DJ and it was the groom that asked the DJ to play the song for his younger quest.

:unsure::unsure::rofl::bonk:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i know...this is sad! :(

someone say something nice....

i caught the last day of the Gap sale for the step-girls book bags..and some $1 plus tanks..tahlia has been miserable all wkend didn't get to do much more

wah gwaan philly..how the boys

is it almost school time already? i better get my act together..

yes my girl...yuh betta get going

mi son already tell mi wha im want fi go back a school:

1. air jordan sneakers

2. air max sneakers

3. air force one sneakers

4. nike shox sneakers

5. ipod - a new fancy one that play movies pon it

i was like :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

lmao i can imagine how dem sprawl out on the ground in dem formal dress, :rofl:

so hold on, if the bride is jamaican that means her mother is of some jamaican association, why is she behaving like that? like she scorn jamaican ppl?

i CANNOT STAND ppl who behave so uppity, jeeeeze!

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ow it go?

Timeline

finesse yuh better tell dat pikney fi go look wuk!

ow it go?

smiley-shocked019.gif

only dem drop pon dem back and not dem face

When I went to Ja, I had Hubby sign it and I sent it in when time came and dated it.

niecy how yuh family stay? dem find any leads on the case?

upherebl.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
I have to have the doctor fill out a workplace accommodation for Human Resources...so I'm going to ask him to state that I need daytime hours because of my medications...I don't mind the off days. The HR manager told me that they have to honor whatever accommodations the doctor recommends. I fell asleep on the highway Friday because I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours (even leaving at 3 PM) ...I almost caused a huge accident. Then, I drove off the road near my home because I couldn't stay awake. I woke up when I heard the car rolling over tree branches and rocks. I cried because it was so scary and I feel so helpless. Actually, I have been crying all weekend.

I have to go back and keep catching up.

(F) You have been and will continue to be in my prayers. God bless!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lmao i can imagine how dem sprawl out on the ground in dem formal dress, :rofl:

so hold on, if the bride is jamaican that means her mother is of some jamaican association, why is she behaving like that? like she scorn jamaican ppl?

i CANNOT STAND ppl who behave so uppity, jeeeeze!

What do you mean by Jamaican association? Are there various groups that ladies in Jamaica join (I know there are some here that my older sorority sisters are in)?

and when i asked him what an ipod have to do with school, he said he needs it while he rides the bus so he doesn't get in trouble with the other kids...

i was like WHATEVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

That's funny that he came up with such a logical-sounding excuse.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

:unsure::unsure::rofl::bonk:

Kimmy mi seh mi did a bus out n a laugh, it was so damn funny, but these kids were in their early 20s, but mi no know ow dem manage dat deh tough floor -- well, her husband put down his foot and told the DJ to mek di tune run...

Bunz, she's is one a dem STOOSHIE (bakkle wash)...Jamaican woman

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.