SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay.. i am going into MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

this FREAKING JOB HAVE BLOCKED FACEBOOK!!!! AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

wha mi fi DO!!!!

Uh oh Quana - You betta hope they don't figure out this site!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sus trust me that camel toe was on purpose

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
sus trust me that camel toe was on purpose

I am sure it was - I just fail to see the beauty in that - Definitely a Glamour DON'T!

you are soo cute Quana! What about Slams with the original Dancehall Queen Carlene!!!! waaaiiiieeeee

slam.jpg

Camel toe!!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

LMAO Ells, great minds think alike!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

okay.. i am going into MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn::girlwerewolf2xn:

this FREAKING JOB HAVE BLOCKED FACEBOOK!!!! AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wha mi fi DO!!!!

it was only a matter of time Quana...you have internet pon ya cell fone?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh, excuse me yardies....GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING!

I got caught up with the camel toe picture & forgot my manners.

wha mi fi DO!!!!

Oh Quana I feel your pain...I don't know what I'll do if that happens to me. I can't imagine actually being productive....especially with our 15% salary decrease. :whistle::innocent::devil:

Timeline

wha mi fi DO!!!!

Uh oh Quana - You betta hope they don't figure out this site!

i said the EXACT same thing!! lol

Timeline

wha mi fi DO!!!!

it was only a matter of time Quana...you have internet pon ya cell fone?

i do, but its easier to look like im working at my keyboard than on my phone!! its such a stress to deal wid.. i will have internet at home wednesday.. so i guess i will be sleepless in Dallas, poor roger LOL

Timeline
Oh, excuse me yardies....GOOD AFTERNOON/EVENING!

I got caught up with the camel toe picture & forgot my manners.

wha mi fi DO!!!!

Oh Quana I feel your pain...I don't know what I'll do if that happens to me. I can't imagine actually being productive....especially with our 15% salary decrease. :whistle::innocent::devil:

i know girl. they deserve every bit of ur slackfulness cuz of dat!..omg.. i can't imagine if i don't have vj tooo.. my email buddies aren't talking lately.. omg.. don't hyperventilate quana.. u can do it..

Timeline

Okay, back to my 'million replies' from the last two days that I didn't finish last night cause you all had a bunch of stuff happening yesterday that I didn't get to.....

sounds like how richard is.....he didnt tell anyone where we were in the process and when i was shocked his neighbor didnt know what was going on and asked how his neighbor didnt evwn know he said its no ones business but mine and his.....his family knows we didnt get thru in november but even now they dont know whats going on unless richard tells them......so they all come to me casue they know i am not a private person.....drives him nuts sometimes but thats just me......he said jamaicans keep to themselves and when the day comes he is getting on the plane then everyone can know we made it......

What always suprises me is that they can spend hours on the phone chatting it up, but they don't know anything about anyone. :blink: I always asked him what the heck did you just talk about for an hour then??? :wacko:

I don't get this either. How can so much be said and then there are so few details??

i suppose it depends on the nature of the relationship

but i just think talking to your ex for hours and hours on your fiance's dime is inappropriate

even if you are platonic freinds

what is there to talk about with your ex? other than the kids you share? what else is appropriate to be discussing for hours?

YEP! :angry::bonk:

sorry dillon, my thought exactly though...don't know if you've every been to Pier One the bathroom is not big at all.

No its not and there is always a freaking line and most times the JA woman will try to just barge in front of you. Too many times I have had to use my big hips to block them from going around me like, "Excuse me I didn’t come in here just to see what it looks like"

:rofl::rofl:

So, I have a whole fish on my plate in my office on my desk (HEAD) and all. My boss comes in to put something in my in box and she screams and runs out the office WTH...I have to meet with her in 20 mins about my salary letter, I hope she calms down by them.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Did she recover Lawny??

Timeline
long talk? just a long talk?

i would f#ck him up to be playing with me after i have invested all my time and emotions spent all this effen money

but that's just me ..... :whistle:

WOOOO SAAAHHH! Mi neva know Bunz could get ignorant like dat!

But I feel the same damn way! :yes::yes::yes: And to all my girlfriends who have been gushing just a little too much over my man now that he's here....BACK THE TRUCK UP!! I'm not playing....it has been and IS hard work and I doubt very many would put themselves through what those of us doing the visa thing have gone through!

Hubby and I jogged 2 miles this morning, he is so cute he is like the coach in Rocky sooo suportive. I LOVE MY HUSBAND! :yes:

GO ADRIAN!!! Hee har har! (Sorry, dumb Rocky reference.) That is really sweet though! :luv:

I do too. I think it is very important for the relationship. Tonight is our last night childless. My kids come back tomorrow and we pick up Jr on Friday!! My son asked this morning if Jr speaks english or just Jamaican. :blink::lol:

:lol::lol: Cute!

LS God works in mysterious ways and you know what's best for you

you're in my prayers

bunz, 1 day til love lock down. you ready? what is the plan? you got ur hair done..and nails done..and some new sexy lingerie?

i've been singing "tomorroooooow tomorroooooooow i love you tomorroooooow you're only a daaaaay awaaaaaaaay" smiley-happy093.gif

i braided my hair last saturday

gonna pull it out soon though because its getting on my nerves

:rofl: What ya singing today Bunz??? What's the ETA? Any new news? Isn't it funny how antsy & excited we get when we are going to see our honeys soon?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.