SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes, the dress was nice not my thing though power blue or baby blue whatever they call it.

Finesse; spite all that happened 3 missing bridesmaids and 1 groomsman and the rice going bad things were going okay, but her MOTHER -- everyone was complalining about her mother's behavior and we got into it - she made me so mad, I told her to go nyam sh*t...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: i needed this laugh

are they jamaican?

how the hell does rice and peas go rotten?

did they cook it from two months before? dem use rotten coconut milk? mi nuh understand

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus i am so sorry to hear ur news u & dj r in my prayers please keep us posted...

YES Dada it is newly in the flesh u wanna story how about i have internet service because im in flight to JA for 9 days.... okay pick up yuh mouth oomen i needed to get away any and everything that can go wrong have been my godmom died last week, my employer is contesting my unemployment, i cant sleep at night toss and turn until 3:40 am then i wake up at 6am... i fount myself slipping into a depression state so after my godmommy wake yesterday that was the breaking point i had my friend book me a flight for today and no one knows where im at except my yardies....

:blink: Girl yus a man woman for sure!!! I don’t know rather to kiss yuh cuz I'm excited for yuh or to slap yuh because I'm jealous :crying: . I think I'll pic part two so (slap)!!!!!!

O.k. now that my jealousy is calm for a minute you go girl. It might not be the best or most rational thing for you to be doing right now with no job but so the freak what you only live life once so you mines well live it too the fullest. As long as your with Jay if you cant sleep he should be able to find something for you to do and he might be able to put you to bed too..haha :devil:

I would say be good but that will go in one ear and out the other. Nine days yuh know mi calling yuh JA phone I won’t be able to wait that long for details.

Sorry to hear bout your god mom and the unemployment but keep yuh head of chica betta days are coming. Shoot they already are with you rolling out like you are. Be safe and have a good time!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Morning peeps...

Well, I don't have any good news either. My pink eye has moved to infect my ear and my throat :(

My eyes is still red and swollen, I can't swallow and my ear hurts like wah :blink:

Going to the doc at 11:50.

Sus, I am praying for you and DJ. (F)

Hope you are able to go be by his side, I know I would be losing my mind if I couldn't be there. (F)

~Blessings

Edited by JAPrincess

Timeline

hey priness..wah gwaan

if yuh use coconut milk and it stay too long it sure will sour..especially if it hot

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Hey Philly it wasn't really a demotion...although I'm calling it that. I worked with a more specialized group of employees that had a higher job title/description and salary band. But, I'm still a supervisor...just with more needy employees now.

I have to have the doctor fill out a workplace accommodation for Human Resources...so I'm going to ask him to state that I need daytime hours because of my medications...I don't mind the off days. The HR manager told me that they have to honor whatever accommodations the doctor recommends. I fell asleep on the highway Friday because I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours (even leaving at 3 PM) ...I almost caused a huge accident. Then, I drove off the road near my home because I couldn't stay awake. I woke up when I heard the car rolling over tree branches and rocks. I cried because it was so scary and I feel so helpless. Actually, I have been crying all weekend.

I have to go back and keep catching up.

Jawi, I can't even express how sad I feel about your situation. I hope that the Dr. can change your hours and they indeed honor the Dr.'s orders. OMG Jawi you falling asleep on the highway and running off the road is a major indicator that you are not ready to go back to work because of your condition, this is an outrage your well being is in jeopardy. I am so sorry Jawi I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling now especially as a Mother going to work is now a life threatening experience. I hope A comes soon to help ease off some of this stress. Please let us know what happens today at work, I truly hope you have a better week than last week. You are in my prayers the Creator can definitely make a change so don't despair.....(F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone.. Happy birthday you guys. My daughter's 14th birthday is today. She thinks she's cute lol... I actually scared because she has a beautiful shape. I know if I see it, men will too. Im about to be a pistol packin mama because of her lol.

happy b-day to ur daughter mstee! any special plans? :dance:

Thank you, well I live in a two bed apartment so I told her she could invite 10 friends over. I love to cook and the kids love my food, So Im going to throw together somethings and play games with them, listen to music. Have a cake for her. Stuff like that.

I work full time and Im also in college to become a teacher and I always particpate in my children's schooling so all her friends tell her im the coolest mom and when we have class trips they always want to me in my group. They come to me for advice and things of that nature. I have a love for children!

DJ's in the hospital, JG - Bleeding ulcer - I am having a hard time getting a lot of info, but he's not doing well, he's lost a lot of blood -

Sus My goodness, I hope he recovers quickly I am so sorry to hear this. He is in my prayers, I am adding him to my list now! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Hey Philly it wasn't really a demotion...although I'm calling it that. I worked with a more specialized group of employees that had a higher job title/description and salary band. But, I'm still a supervisor...just with more needy employees now.

I have to have the doctor fill out a workplace accommodation for Human Resources...so I'm going to ask him to state that I need daytime hours because of my medications...I don't mind the off days. The HR manager told me that they have to honor whatever accommodations the doctor recommends. I fell asleep on the highway Friday because I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours (even leaving at 3 PM) ...I almost caused a huge accident. Then, I drove off the road near my home because I couldn't stay awake. I woke up when I heard the car rolling over tree branches and rocks. I cried because it was so scary and I feel so helpless. Actually, I have been crying all weekend.

I have to go back and keep catching up.

Jawi, I can't even express how sad I feel about your situation. I hope that the Dr. can change your hours and they indeed honor the Dr.'s orders. OMG Jawi you falling asleep on the highway and running off the road is a major indicator that you are not ready to go back to work because of your condition, this is an outrage your well being is in jeopardy. I am so sorry Jawi I can't imagine the emotions you are feeling now especially as a Mother going to work is now a life threatening experience. I hope A comes soon to help ease off some of this stress. Please let us know what happens today at work, I truly hope you have a better week than last week. You are in my prayers the Creator can definitely make a change so don't despair.....(F)

DOCS CAN SAY OR recommend whatever they feel best..BUT jawi still has to make a decision and no matter what any doc says she does not want to lose her earned benefits..so she is pretty much stuck..unless her employer show some sympathy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

hey nat any word on them receiving the paper you emailed to the embassy

To my surprise, no. Last time I called the Dept of State, the embassy in Kingston hadn't processed the DS-230. That was on Thursday. I'll call again today. I didn't think it would take this long to go from NOA2 to receiving an interview date.... but hopefully we'll get one soon.

Nat are you serious? Just have faith and continue to stalk them, you will soon get through!

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
Morning peeps...

Well, I don't have any good news either. My pink eye has moved to infect my ear and my throat :(

My eyes is still red and swollen, I can't swallow and my ear hurts like wah :blink:

Hope you are able to go be by his side, I know I would be losing my mind if I couldn't be there. (F)

~Blessings

Hope you feel better, Princess - and yes, I am losing my mind - But I am trying to stay strong and not go right now - they won't let me in the hospital 24/7, and I am committed to dog sitting this week, a class, and a wedding - I am trying to hold out until we know something more or he's outta the hospital, but things are worse with each phone call -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
hey priness..wah gwaan

if yuh use coconut milk and it stay too long it sure will sour..especially if it hot

yea but then that must mean it was cooked from looooooooooooong before

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning peeps...

~Blessings

I hope you feel better!!!

Timeline

ooo darn susi..my gosh..can the yardies get a break..the man..is trying to get us..Black, White or whatever...dem cyaa hold wi done..LOL>.just had to thro some humor in there

princess yuh sure a ongly pinkeye yuh ave? mi a picha yuh face..just miserable

Thanks Finesse - Kinda put a damper on my vacation -

i would say so...

ur man in di hospital, tre is sick, and i woke up to a flat tire on my car.........not a very good monday :(:(:(

Tre hope you are feeling better dis mawning :star:

Finesse that's all you need on a Monday Morning :angry: that happened to me once and I was hotter than fish grease so I have been there Sis! No worries the week is going to shape up! Trying to send some Positive vibes, Lawd knows I need some too :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Timeline
hey priness..wah gwaan

yea but then that must mean it was cooked from looooooooooooong before

no man..mi figet rice pon mi stove..sunday nite and go work monday come home..it spoil...coconut milk east mi spoil..when left out. but mi no know bout lawny cause she always ave some catastrophy a gwaan..dis a from my experience

finesse nah chat! yuh know di day no right!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.