SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DJ's in the hospital, JG - Bleeding ulcer - I am having a hard time getting a lot of info, but he's not doing well, he's lost a lot of blood -

omg, my heart is heavy reading this.

if there is anything i can do to assist, if i can make a call for you or anything, help pass on a message or anything at all, let me know please

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
DJ's in the hospital, JG - Bleeding ulcer - I am having a hard time getting a lot of info, but he's not doing well, he's lost a lot of blood -

omg, my heart is heavy reading this.

if there is anything i can do to assist, if i can make a call for you or anything, help pass on a message or anything at all, let me know please

Oh no, Sus, my prayers are with you! (F)

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ur man in di hospital, tre is sick, and i woke up to a flat tire on my car.........not a very good monday :(:(:(

Prayers & blessings for DJ, Tre, & Finesse.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

Oh no!!!! Sus so sorry to hear. My prayers are with you and his family right now. I know the worst part is not knowing all the details. Hopefully you'll pohone will ring with good news soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone.. Happy birthday you guys. My daughter's 14th birthday is today. She thinks she's cute lol... I actually scared because she has a beautiful shape. I know if I see it, men will too. Im about to be a pistol packin mama because of her lol.

happy b-day to ur daughter mstee! any special plans? :dance:

Timeline
Thanks Finesse - Kinda put a damper on my vacation -

i would say so...

ur man in di hospital, tre is sick, and i woke up to a flat tire on my car.........not a very good monday :(:(:(

I guess one of your neighbors should u what happens when you don’t let them come over and hang out anymore huh....

No sorry about the flat were you able to fix it?

Tre's sick?? Aww Tre hope you feel better real soon actually you have to feel better real soon its almost vacation time right?

Timeline

Not good news so far, so please keep praying -

They have put a tube in his throat now which is why he isn't answering his phone - His brother is trying to get back over there and will call me later - we're trying to get him moved to a private hospital -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Lawny - hope you feel better soon. (F)

Finesse - hope you are able to get your tire fixed inexpensively and your day gets better. :)

Happy b-day all fellow August Leos! :dance:

Wow, what a morning! :(

Good afternoon every1! :star:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
Thanks Finesse - Kinda put a damper on my vacation -

i would say so...

I guess one of your neighbors should u what happens when you don’t let them come over and hang out anymore huh....

No sorry about the flat were you able to fix it?

Tre's sick?? Aww Tre hope you feel better real soon actually you have to feel better real soon its almost vacation time right?

ha ha....car sleep in di garage. hubby put spare on and i took it to the shop and they fixed it for $11......so not so bad.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sus I am sorry about DJ, my prayers goes out to both of you

Finesse sorry about the tire

Hope you feel better soon Tre

It seems like its just a all around bad monday.

A co worker and myself lost our jobs today... they say they are downsizing.... such is life

The funny thing is that we both just got back off of maternity leave in March.

It will give me the push I need to move out of state anyways so I just look at it as a blessing

Timeline

Sus i am so sorry to hear ur news u & dj r in my prayers please keep us posted...

YES Dada it is newly in the flesh u wanna story how about i have internet service because im in flight to JA for 9 days.... okay pick up yuh mouth oomen i needed to get away any and everything that can go wrong have been my godmom died last week, my employer is contesting my unemployment, i cant sleep at night toss and turn until 3:40 am then i wake up at 6am... i fount myself slipping into a depression state so after my godmommy wake yesterday that was the breaking point i had my friend book me a flight for today and no one knows where im at except my yardies....

** I been to hell and back but the key words is I'm back thanks to the grace of god! **

Love...Live...Life... (It's is better to have loved than to have never loved at all)

4/9/09 - Sent I-129F to Vermont Service Center via USPS

4/10/09 - VSC received packet

4/13/09- VSC opened package

4/15/09- VSC mailed NOA1

4/17/09- VSC cashed check

4/17/09-NOA1 online

4/20/09-NOA1 hard copy

4/20/09-Touched

4/20/09- now we wait...

8/27/09- touched

8/31/09- approved!!

9/4/09- letter saying they mailed info to kingston

11/16/09 sent DS230 via email

11/18/09 rec email stating interview was scheduled for Dec

11/19/09 sent email asking what day in Dec and they responded Dec 8th!!!!! 2WEEKS

11/20/09 rescheduled to Dec 22 my preference date

12/22/09 Went to JA 12/9 and di ting is postponed until mi kno it's right!!! mi nah rush into nothing mi rather wait forever and kno everyting proper and sort out then rush and bawl lata... Mi kno when mi ting ah happen it ah happen RIGHT suh fah now mi ah wait likkle more...

DSC02522-1.jpgDSC02523-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.