SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning all..

ja p.. hope the pink eye clears soon and doesn't pass on to the babygirl..

SG.. i like u after my first marriage had did what my mama told me to do in the FIRST place and think about what i REALLY needed in a mate, i thank God that Roger is a talker, he will talk thru anything even if he is mad.. he does not shut down his emotions.. piggybacking on that, he showers me w/ love.. NOBODY, strangers or family could doubt the love he has for me... and i feel so special when w/ him..

ok let me work.. enjoy ya'll weekend!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kimmy - when u farwud a jamaica?

di 13th an it cyaa come soon enuff

everybody in here drap a sleep or what?

oonu eat ur lunch and go into a food coma..

we're all on FACEBOOK :bonk:

:rofl:

fine, just leave me out then :angry:

awww..smaddy feels left out..DEN JINE FACEBOOK!

Funny Revenge Quotes - Funny Quotes about Revenge

There's nothing wrong with revenge - it's the best way to get even ! - Archie Bunker

In response to Nat's reference to my quotes: kikikikikikik

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.~ Confucius

OOO LORD HERE WE GO!!

The yardie forum is the place to be, the last couple of days I snuck on here and I couldn't stop laughing!!!!

I hope no one minds if I put my two cents in every now and then.

GIRL..JUMP RIGHT IN...KK AND FINESSE NOSEY SO BE CAREFUL WID YUH BIZNIZ..WELCOME...

I didn't know adults got pink eye.

Thanks, Mrs. Buggy. Glad you liked them! (I know I'm late on that reply)

GIRL..I WAS AT WORK AND THIS GROWN BAHIND WOMAN WALKS IN..TALKING BOUT SHE GOT PINK EYE..I SAID U CANNOT BE SEEN TODAY...SHE WAS SHOCKED..KISSTEET..COME ON NOW!

I have a general question for everyone. What are you most appreciative about in your partner?

I APPRECIATE HIS BEING A FANTASTIC FATHER!

I APPRECIATE KASHI..COOKING ALLL THE TIME..UNLESS HE WORKS A LONGER OR LATE SHIFT..IT HELPS OUT SO MUCH!

HE IS NOT JEALOUS SO I STILL HAVE ALL MY GUY FRIENDS W/O INTERROGATION!

Hey Yardies, I had some pc problems for the last 2 weeks. I thought I was going to lose my mind, but I am back and now I have to go catch up. :huh:

NICE TO SEE U BACK LOVE..MI LIKE UR PICS..MI GLADD ALL A FINALLY TURN ROUND...

u see those six kids attached to the ring? :lol:

I can't believe she is marrying someone that young with that many kids already. I agree with whomever said they watch these realities shows for just entertainment. I second that!

GIRL...U DYAM RIGHT...WHEN I HEARD THAT I WAS LIKE...DAAMMNNN...MI TINK ME DID BAD WITH KASHI HAVING 3

HEY THOMPSON MI SI YUH...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I'm thinking I might have to give fishing a break this weekend. I'm so tired and didn't really focus at work this week.

Just my late night vent to myself...

OOO REALLY...

unless she has swine flu she has no excuse to sound so terrible

:rofl: NO SENSE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just got back from a baby shower. The sister of the mother threw an AMAZING event. Gorgeous decorations, abundant food, color-coordinated "bulletins" (what she called them) that had information on the parents and the meaning of the baby's name, as well as tons of games. Then for the gifts, everyone brought great stuff... but the sister gave two huge chests FULL of various baby gifts. She had to drop at least $300 on those gifts.

Made me feel like a BAD sister. When my brother's wife had her shower, I didn't even go! (It was in a diff state.) I feel like I need to send her some gifts for the baby to make up for that shower over a year ago.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
I just got back from a baby shower. The sister of the mother threw an AMAZING event. Gorgeous decorations, abundant food, color-coordinated "bulletins" (what she called them) that had information on the parents and the meaning of the baby's name, as well as tons of games. Then for the gifts, everyone brought great stuff... but the sister gave two huge chests FULL of various baby gifts. She had to drop at least $300 on those gifts.

Made me feel like a BAD sister. When my brother's wife had her shower, I didn't even go! (It was in a diff state.) I feel like I need to send her some gifts for the baby to make up for that shower over a year ago.

maybe you can make it up for the child's birthday if you feel bad. It was over a year ago and Im sure they understand you live in another state.

Timeline

GIRL...U DYAM RIGHT...WHEN I HEARD THAT I WAS LIKE...DAAMMNNN...MI TINK ME DID BAD WITH KASHI HAVING 3

HEY THOMPSON MI SI YUH...

I just wish it were possible for me to give my SO children....your blessed!

Timeline
maybe you can make it up for the child's birthday if you feel bad. It was over a year ago and Im sure they understand you live in another state.

LOL Too late. She turned 1 on July 5. My gift was one toy and one outfit. It wouldn't have occurred to me to spend a lot of money on a baby. Next year, though, I'mma do better.

What's funny is, Steven's brother has a baby. I bought that baby WAAAAY more stuff than I bought my own niece. I guess I figured my niece has enough people spoiling her, but Steven's niece doesn't get as many gifts.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GIRL DONT FEEL BAD ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IM SO EXCITED .. LAST YEAR I COULDNT GET MY SON OFF THE STEPS OF THE POOL THIS YEAR HE IS SWIMMING .,.

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
The yardie forum is the place to be, the last couple of days I snuck on here and I couldn't stop laughing!!!!

I hope no one minds if I put my two cents in every now and then.

welcome moni... jump right in hun!!!

...and watch out for finesse, she is the yardie bouncer :lol:

doan bodda listen to sg and kimmy....mi doan bite

welcome!

Timeline

aww i'm sorry ..yes we are truely blessed!

Nat dont feel bad..the baby will be a part of your life forever...uwill be able to give plenty more.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi MsTee, just enjoy him and give him the best of you. I had to have a hysterectomy and cannot have any more children and my hubby does not have any children, but we still intend to make the best of God's gift of bringing us together. Each one of us has a specific purpose in this life and we have to embrace it and live it! (L)

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

This is something I'm concerned about as well. Way back in the pre-engagement days, we discussed the possibility of not being able to have children naturally. At the time, both of us expressed an openness to adoption. But I hope it doesn't come to that.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.