SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Revenge is always the weak pleasure of a little and narrow mind.~ Juvenal

Revenge is often like biting a dog because the dog bit you.~ Austin O’Malley

Revenge is sweet.~ Traditional Proverb kikikikiki :devil:

Revenge is the act of passion, vengeance is an act of justice.~ Samuel Johnson

Revenge is the naked idol of the worship of a semi-barbarous age.~ Percy Bysshe Shelley

Revenge may not be a particularly high consciousness-oriented activity.~ Carrie Fisher

Edited by KKHoliday

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL Quanna I heart Sungold too

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

A lie never lives to be old.~ Sophocles

A lie hides the truth. A story tries to find it.~ Paula Fox

A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation.~ Saki

A lie can run around the world before the truth can get it’s boots

on.~ James Watt

A mind conscious of innocence laughs at the lies of rumor.~ Latin Proverb

An old man telling lies is like a rich man stealing.~ Russian Proverb

Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to

know how to lie well.~ Samuel Butler don't know if I get this one...hhhmmmmm

Inspirational Quotes:

Today is worth two tomorrows ~ Ben Franklin

With our thoughts we create the world ~ Buddha

Whatever the mind … can conceive it can achieve ~ W. Clement Stone

You can have, do, and be anything you want ~ Dr Joe Vitale

Your thoughts become words, your words become actions, your actions become habits, your habits become character, and your character becomes your destiny. ~ Frank Outlaw

Since it's me and Philly posting now...I guess it's the best time to quote.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i don't understand kk.. so she is at ur house in order to wait out the traffic??? maybe she knew u weren't home and just wanted to let u know she was planning on going there since she would be w/ ur hubby alone???

so she says that YOU are unavailable?? LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello Quana, O's wife, Thompson, Philly, Stone.... and anyone who sneaked up on me... hope ya'lls Friday has been good. Can't wait for 5!!!

06/15/07 Arrive to Jamaica for our wedding

06/20/07 Wedding in Jamaica

07/06/07 Back to US... left my hubby... sad, sad day

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

12/17/07 Left for Jamaica for the holidays

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

02/07/08 I-130 approved... another step closer...

03/03/08 Received DS-3032 & I-864 Bill

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

03/27/08 Emailed the DS 3032 (hubby never received in mail)

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

04/07/08 IV fee bill generated

04/14/08 Received I-864 Affidavit of Support... can't wait til this is OVER!!

04/16/08 Mailed off the AOS...

04/23/08 Received the Visa fee bill

05/09/08 Received DS230 letter, will mail this along w/ visa fee soon...

06/11/08 Went to visit my baby...

06/20/08 Celebrated our 1 year Anniversary!!!

06/25/08 Left my hubby... again... HOPEFULLY, this will be the L-A-S-T time!!!

07/23/08 SENT OFF VISA FEE TODAY!! I AM SO EXCITED..HENCE THE ALL CAPS, LOL

10/14/08 Case complete!! Waiting for the interview date.... HURRY PLEASE!!!

01/06/09 Interview date: February 17 @ 7:30AM!!!!!!!

02/03/09 Hubby's dr's appt. (All went well)

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

03/27/09 My hubby surprised me at my job!!! Can not believe he's finally here!

Timeline

hey mrsbuggy.. me either girl.. i dont even have much planned besides not being here..

skool starts soon so imma do my DARNDEST to stay at work the whole 8 hrs tomorrow.. which means i have to keep my rass at home 2night.. what bout u???

i don't understand kk.. so she is at ur house in order to wait out the traffic??? maybe she knew u weren't home and just wanted to let u know she was planning on going there since she would be w/ ur hubby alone???

so she says that YOU are unavailable?? LOL

No Quana - she is just too much. She was in the area. You leave a message if they person is home or available they will call you back.

Basically, this is just adding to my pile of how much see annoys me. Hubby says I'm reasonable..but going about it in a mean way.

I don't want to be mean spirited. But she's annoying. She'll be the type that if we actually lived closer...she would just be at your house all the time.

I don't understand why she would be calling around the world looking for me. It's just too much. And if Hubby didn't answer house phone. She would've called his cell. She has way too many number for me.

And the funny part is ...all she had to do was leave a message or text me. She knows this... :angry:

Quana - Am I not being reasonable in my thoughts? Please let me know...so I can access my thoughts.

Hello Quana, O's wife, Thompson, Philly, Stone.... and anyone who sneaked up on me... hope ya'lls Friday has been good. Can't wait for 5!!!

I guess I snuck up on you...cause you nah mention mi name... :blush:

Timeline

she must REALLY nuh wan be in di traffic to call like dat LOL..

i dunno, u say this has been an ongoing problem w/ her so u probably should let her know this behavior is not appreciated.. alot of ppl have NO idea they are so annoying LOL..

i can't imagine u being unnecessarily mean so i think whatever u do, will not be hurtful?? :huh: what were u gonna do???

i dunno, u say this has been an ongoing problem w/ her so u probably should let her know this behavior is not appreciated.. alot of ppl have NO idea they are so annoying LOL..

i can't imagine u being unnecessarily mean so i think whatever u do, will not be hurtful?? :huh: what were u gonna do???

I was just going to tell her...it's too much. If you can't reach me by phone..leave a message or send a text..email. If it is not an emergency. I will get back to you as soon as I can. No need to call around the world looking for me. Damn...

Okay I wasn't going to say Damn..but that's how I felt at the moment.

Thanks for chatting with me Quana - I feel better now!!! :blush:

Timeline

Hey KK... u did... you lil sneaker.. or is it sneeker.. lol.. pick one!

Quana, I don't know what we doing tonight... i really just wan sleep!

Hey Nat...love the new pics on FB

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

01/04/08 Back to USA... man I miss my hubby!! I really enjoyed spending the holidays w/ him...

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

04/02/08 Received notice from NVC that DS 3032 approved... I should be getting something soon, I HOPE

02/17/09 Interview day... APPROVED! He should receive his Visa the first week in March.

02/24/09 My bday!! AND hubby was called to pick up his visa!!!! GREAT BDAY GIFT!!

Timeline

I was just going to tell her...it's too much. If you can't reach me by phone..leave a message or send a text..email. If it is not an emergency. I will get back to you as soon as I can. No need to call around the world looking for me. Damn...

Okay I wasn't going to say Damn..but that's how I felt at the moment.

Thanks for chatting with me Quana - I feel better now!!! :blush:

whats mean bout that??? its not what u say, but how u say it.. i think that is fine.. ryan like me probably and wouldn't say NOTHING just keep complaining lol.. do ur ting gyal

Well ladies I am going to enjoy my long weekend! Its CARIBANA in Toronto and I am going to whine up my waistline this weekend! :dance::dance:

Yuh guh whine up yuhself have fun fi mi! Mi cyaa wait fi deh carnival in NY we are planning to go I want Hubby to experience it!

Hey Philly....my hubby wants to go to that too....i would like to go with him but i don't think i could handle the walking up and down and standing since I'll be almost in my 9month....he plans on going with some of his peeps...i asked him to take pics but he is not a picture taking person...he says thats a women job.... :wacko:

NOOO you can't go in your condition that is too much walking unless you are gonna get one of those buggies like in the market LOL ( we always said we were gonna get in one cause people with no flaws use them all the time)

I can't wait it is always so much fun!

The yardie forum is the place to be, the last couple of days I snuck on here and I couldn't stop laughing!!!!

I hope no one minds if I put my two cents in every now and then.

HI Moni smiley-signs087.gif

Okay Yardies - Give me your opinion -

My friend has been blowing up my phone all day. I've been trying to work and post on VJ and missed her calls. So I call her back and she has me and my husband on three freakin way. #######? I'm like...why is he on the phone? She is like you weren't answering your phone...#######? I'm at work you dumbbut!!!!! It was not an emergency..she was calling cause she finally took her freaking dog to the vet to get surgery...spayed. And she wanted to know if I was home. Are you serious? So she didn't have to wait in traffic she'll wait at my house.

Now she knows I'm not at home. And my hubby is like ####### ...why is she calling here looking for you? Don't see know you're at work.

I'm steaming right now. She always does this. If I'm unavailable...I'm unavailable...geeesshhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I'm feeling disrespected right now. Am I wrong? I am going to call her when I leave work...but I want to be rational in what I say. Seriously???

This is not the first time..this is a reoccuring event.

That is a violation smiley-signs084.gif She would get a serious talking to and calling up Hubby and drawing him into the foolnish is a big no no!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey! :angry:

That was my quote and it was in response to your questions about revenge :bonk:

oops! My bad.

they act batty to me too philly!

Real Talk! I will mek him watch anyway LOL :rofl:

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.~ Confucius

I really like this one! :devil:

I do too. Good way to point out that no one wins.

KK keep them quotes coming, and I will keep the Jermaine Jackson videos coming!

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

The yardie forum is the place to be, the last couple of days I snuck on here and I couldn't stop laughing!!!!

I hope no one minds if I put my two cents in every now and then.

Welcome. How did you find us?

I'm steaming right now. She always does this. If I'm unavailable...I'm unavailable...geeesshhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh......I'm feeling disrespected right now. Am I wrong? I am going to call her when I leave work...but I want to be rational in what I say. Seriously???

This is not the first time..this is a reoccuring event.

I have an aunt who is the same way, so I KNOW how you feel.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

i feel ya girl.. we went to white rock lake last night.. him sey him want some fresh air.. i said go take a walk.. :unsure: .. that wasn't good enuff, guess he want to hear the critters and see the bush and tree.. :blink:

i just wish i could hve a forcefied to keep mosquitos from having a buffet on me.. :crying:

Timeline

i feel ya girl.. we went to white rock lake last night.. him sey him want some fresh air.. i said go take a walk.. :unsure: .. that wasn't good enuff, guess he want to hear the critters and see the bush and tree.. :blink:

i just wish i could hve a forcefied to keep mosquitos from having a buffet on me.. :crying:

Awe... but mosquitos need to eat too! :rofl:

Guess Roger was in di mood fi outdoors/nature. Poor baby... derron like that too. He's ALWAYS outside!

07/28/07 Sent I-130

09/07/07 Noa 1

03/13/08 Sent I-864 fee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.