SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah, I hate her too, Philly. But revenge is not my style. She digs her own grave with each move she makes. I just sit back and watch it all. That's enough for me.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yeah, I hate her too, Philly. But revenge is not my style. She digs her own grave with each move she makes. I just sit back and watch it all. That's enough for me.

I agree. I believe that people will get what's coming to them, so I don't have to worry about it. There are too many scriptures telling us to not worry about getting revenge, saying that God will handle it.

I think KK posted a quote yesterday (not that I'm encouraging more quotes) that said something about revenge being a poison that affects the person feeling it. Okay, I don't really remember the quote. You get the point.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall, just popped in to Say What's UP!!!! Hope everyone had a great week and an even bettter weekend!!!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

I agree. I believe that people will get what's coming to them, so I don't have to worry about it. There are too many scriptures telling us to not worry about getting revenge, saying that God will handle it.

I think KK posted a quote yesterday (not that I'm encouraging more quotes) that said something about revenge being a poison that affects the person feeling it. Okay, I don't really remember the quote. You get the point.

Hey! :angry:

That was my quote and it was in response to your questions about revenge :bonk:

Hi Portland! smiley-greet013.gif

Hey Philly did you watch ATL housewives last night? I swear why does the ATL show have to have so much drama.. I mean I never have watched the other housewives but I wonder if this much back stabbing and gossiping really goes on. They all have it out for Kim but Lisa gets on my last damn nerves. She always feels the need to bring up Kim's name or tell someone what Kim said about them. I mean we are grown rass woman with money don’t you have anything else to talk about??

Oh and that party planner and Shree how dare he. See that is my one day professional dream and I would never talk to a client in such a way let alone on tv. You know so many viewers are watching and do you think for one minute after last night they would hire you? You know in that business your clients are going to bug and bother you I cant blame them this is there event your planning and especially so close to the date who wouldn’t be frantic or worried and calling. All he had to do was return her calls and try and calm her down not go off on her like he did. That was so uncalled for and the new girl Kandi.. I hate her hair.

DADaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Whagwaan mi gyal? smiley-laughing018.gif Well Hubby had me at the Home Depot till dem pon lockdown so I missed it. I DVR'd to so you know I will be checking it out tonight. Oh Yeah kandi from Xscape is the latest addition. I can't wait, what happened to the Hairdresser he is the best on the show IMO LOL

my guilty pleasure too

we watch all of em...daisy of love, rock of love, ny goes to work, and now real chance of love 2 is getting ready to come on..

i really shouldn't let my son watch them.....cuz he ask me crazy questions like..'mum, what is a orgasm?'....and i'm like uhhhhhhhh :blush:

LOL I watch them all too girl, I was riding for Daisy in the beginning but she is really hard to look at :blink: I can't wait for Real Chance pt 2 although Hubby says says they are Batty and he cyaa manage any more of my Batty shows he has had enough :rofl: :rofl:

Soooo...I have finally decide to do a degree, want to to graphic design...Had GILL working for me and she suggests the online course offered by the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.....anyone have any insight on that university or any other onlne courses offered by other colleges???

Hey this in my neck of the woods..... Its a nice looking school and so many people go there....

And yes ladies I'm responding to stuff ova a week ago but I'm nosey and I want to see what I missed....

Plus I need to post some before Philly passes me.... lol

I see yuh Dada LOL, mi just real busy pon deh projects dis week, but mi soon come back :bonk:smiley-hug012.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Wow! Weird when you put it that way....I've been so busy planning, etc. that I haven't even thought about how close it is. I got a simple white dress that is somewhat casual (like me)....not even a wedding dress technically. The part that I like about it is that it's a very light cotton and since it's likely going to be 100+ that day, I wanted to be as cool as possible. Of course, it's so light I had to order a camisole & slip shorts for underneath. :wacko::lol: I'm gonna go try and find a picture. Be back with that...

Since you can see thru your dress you should wear yellow and green undergarments.. I bet that would make your guest go #######!!!! :huh:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yall! Question for you: Does anyone know of a place in/near Runaway Bay that will deliver birthday balloons?! Unfortunately I won't be able to be w/ my baby for his birthday in a couple of weeks, and I wanted to do something a little different...Thanks! :star:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Thanks everyone about the dress! Since I did not want to do the sleeveless thing & it seems like darn near every wedding dress is that way, I opted for finding a regular dress that would do the trick. And I was thinking of August in Redding. I can't believe Lehi is going to wear a long sleeve button-up shirt! At least it's white & not some other color that will soak up the sun. Hopefully the temp will be at least as low as 100 by the time we have the ceremony in the evening. :wacko:

da hell? at least?

and i was here crying about 90 degree weather lol

i wore an ashley stewart dress for my hitching ceremony. black and gold

Black and Gold?? Are you a Steelers fan?? Bunz do you have any pics of this because the visual is really not coming through too well. Was it a JP wedding or you did the big sha bang?

Timeline
@ Nat that's the name i give it

i got "hitched" at good ole city hall

i did it in new york, it was winter could not find an appropriate white dress

Oh o.k. Bunz ignore my previous post I understand about the dress now. Well I still want to know if you have pics??

Funny Revenge Quotes - Funny Quotes about Revenge

There's nothing wrong with revenge - it's the best way to get even ! - Archie Bunker

In response to Nat's reference to my quotes: kikikikikikik

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.~ Confucius

everybody in here drap a sleep or what?

oonu eat ur lunch and go into a food coma..

Mi testing these networks mi pon mi hustle fi true!

I had banana dasheen yam and okra and saltfish fi lunch I am stuffed!

JG I understand I truly believe in Karma what you put in to the Universe you will get back 10 fold!

****ROC VSC****

they act batty to me too philly!

Real Talk! I will mek him watch anyway LOL :rofl:

Funny Revenge Quotes - Funny Quotes about Revenge

There's nothing wrong with revenge - it's the best way to get even ! - Archie Bunker

In response to Nat's reference to my quotes: kikikikikikik

Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.~ Confucius

I really like this one! :devil:

****ROC VSC****

He who takes revenge for a small insult, will have a bigger one thrown at him.~ Chinese Proverb

No revenge is so heroic than that which torments envy by doing good.~ Revenge Quotes

Revenge could steal a man’s life until there was nothing left but emptiness.~ Louis L’Amour

Revenge does not long remain unrevenged.~ German Proverb

Revenge has no more quenching effect on emotions than salt water has on thirst.~ Walter Weckler

Revenge is a confession of pain.~ Latin Proverb

Revenge is a dish that should be eaten cold.~ English Proverb

Revenge is a kind of wild justice, which the more a man’s nature runs to, the more ought law to weed it out.~ Francis Bacon

Edited by KKHoliday

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.