Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk vs. kimmy

ding ding ding

nope..a yuh an KK tidey..oonuh nah gimme mi no more bad name..galang

too late fi dat...

nope..God sey when mi ready mi fi come

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:ph34r:

4 a dem

:rofl:

u know who they r..YARDIES WAH NO WANT NOBODY KNOW A DEM>>NOBODY BUT DEM>>OR OLD YARDIES

kk - kimmy say u mek no sense

ding ding ding

(((hugs)))

cho!!! mi a go finish my work...the one I get paid to do.

finish? u didn't even start yet..

okay!! mi no know who she a fool

kk - kimmy say u mek no sense

ding ding ding

BOAL....mi nat even did a understand wah yuh sey..ahahaa..a mess

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
oo..and I still refuse to put a TV in the bedrooms..is that bad? i really only want to be in the bedroom if i have to...still debating bout the girls room to..

Go Damien..shooot..can i tell all who does not have an ING acct to get one!

no... i will not have a tv in my room either.. the kids room is fine.. but i don't want no distracton from quiet time w/ my SO.. have never had a tv in my bedroom as an adult..

Timeline
NO! mi no like quotes!

tell us something interesting....like what your husband did wid alla im quarters...put em in his piggy bank???

Oh guess what...They weren't quarters!!!!!!!!!!! It was pure nickels and dimes.....I fell out of the kitchen table chair last night when he gave me the plastic bag full. :rofl::rofl:

nooo wayyyy.. :rofl:

Kimmy - I have the laptop in the bed..and watch tv sametime. Hubby usually watches tv in basement or play wii on the tv in the next room. Then I call him and telling I'm falling asleep now when I'm done with facebook and vj..hotmail..etc. He comes and I'm not sleep...kikikikik...so we chat or watch some dvr shows.

LOL..girl...mi can count di mount a time Kashi drap a sleep wid mi...all mi feel is him a crawl into bed all hours a di mawnin...he is wayy a nite person....and will watch 2-3 movies back to back

yuh neva hear she sey she a go bank go change dem fi cash

just had Panera cheddar brocoli soup with chic ceasar salad..i'm gonna turn into cheddar broccoli soup soon

and u wonder why u family call you white girl :whistle::rofl:

:hehe:

hey Jgay...how r u chica..how di belly?

I know this one is for me... :luv: ....doing good...belly getting big...too big...and i still have two months to go....R U from CT???...i ask because my fam and i are planning to go to the beach sunday and there is one beach there we went to yearssssss ago and can't remember the name of but it was really really nice....so wanted to know if you knew any beaches in CT and which you would recommend........Hubby can't wait to go to beach and he doesn't want to let this summer pass without going...he misses swimming in the lake in JA... :blush:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

DYAM IT 700 MORE TO GO FI ONE NEX ONE

I know this one is for me... :luv: ....doing good...belly getting big...too big...and i still have two months to go....R U from CT???...i ask because my fam and i are planning to go to the beach sunday and there is one beach there we went to yearssssss ago and can't remember the name of but it was really really nice....so wanted to know if you knew any beaches in CT and which you would recommend........Hubby can't wait to go to beach and he doesn't want to let this summer pass without going...he misses swimming in the lake in JA... :blush:

HEHEHE..yes I moved here from NY..I know a little ..do u know what town?

Timeline

No clue...had to be over 6-7 years when we went...it was maybe a 2-3 hour drive from the bronx...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

No clue...had to be over 6-7 years when we went...it was maybe a 2-3 hour drive from the bronx...

ok..wow.u were up there..i'm nly 30 mins :) not sure..CT does have some nice beaches..dats cause they charge unlike NY LOL

I Know I am late but I am hustling today at work! tryign to ensure I get my bonus LOL

my oldest went to Galveston w/ her camp today.. this is like the 4th OOT trip for her in 3 mnths.. BWOY she is living the life.. mi jealous LOL

my youngest skipped out on camp and is at my moms cuz its the last day and their going rollerskating which she doesn't know how to do.. poor baby.. i would take her to class if i could say no to this freaking OT every sat.. but di money too good mon!! LOL

so weekend plans.. i think roger and i will go see a movies since the kiddos are gone.. YAYYY rated R here i come LOL.. its either that "ugly truth" or that car dealership movie.. that guy is HILARIOUS.. i forget his name..

then i will work sat UGHH and i guess do something w/ the kids.. SOMETHING???

sunday maybe dancing after roger play soccer w/ his frenzy..

Awwe you have to tek her rollerskating :luv:

I wish I got OT, I sure miss it I am a salaried employee :crying:

sounds like fun philly

we not doing anything exciting.....we will be like you this weekend, at home depot...we are redoing our back hallway...new flooring, paint, new door, etc...

my husband too will be in that damn store for HOURS!!

Gotta Love home improvements, Hubby is painting the hallway now. funny we just bought a new door last night and I hated it but he said it's not the right measurements. Well Low and behold it didn't fit so I can go back and get the door I like! Funny how the likkle things mek us happy :star:

What are your feelings about seeking revenge?

I think people that seek revenge are pathetic. Find a way to move on.

JG but I want to seek revenge on your stalker I hate her! :angry:

They may be nothing to tell my mom just called me...the girl that's getting married her other sister just dropped out, so now it's really uneven with the groomen. I so HATE drama. These are sisters from her father's side and the mom is extremely rude and hurtful towards them, because of what happen years ago. I knew this was comming...there's another word for people who always want to be in CONTROL of every damn thing.

Weddings and Funerals nothing but DRAMA!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.