SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
NO! mi no like quotes!

tell us something interesting....like what your husband did wid alla im quarters...put em in his piggy bank???

Oh guess what...They weren't quarters!!!!!!!!!!! It was pure nickels and dimes.....I fell out of the kitchen table chair last night when he gave me the plastic bag full. :rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm trying to tell if this book is real:http://www.amazon.com/WHAT-THESE-STRAWBERRIES-DOING-NIPPLES/dp/075151005X

The reviews for it are strange, to say the least.

Oh well, back to the office for me.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Kimmy - I have the laptop in the bed..and watch tv sametime. Hubby usually watches tv in basement or play wii on the tv in the next room. Then I call him and telling I'm falling asleep now when I'm done with facebook and vj..hotmail..etc. He comes and I'm not sleep...kikikikik...so we chat or watch some dvr shows.

i used to have laptop in bed too but mi husband would get pisssssssed so me stop it

We have another nicer laptop in the basement that Hubby doesn't want to move an inch. He listen's to music on the laptop in our room sometimes. He uses it for homework and studying. I use it for internet and music too. I'm just glad I don't have to carry around my work laptop. I leave it at work unless I'm on travel.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy - I have the laptop in the bed..and watch tv sametime. Hubby usually watches tv in basement or play wii on the tv in the next room. Then I call him and telling I'm falling asleep now when I'm done with facebook and vj..hotmail..etc. He comes and I'm not sleep...kikikikik...so we chat or watch some dvr shows.

i used to have laptop in bed too but mi husband would get pisssssssed so me stop it

We have another nicer laptop in the basement that Hubby doesn't want to move an inch. He listen's to music on the laptop in our room sometimes. He uses it for homework and studying. I use it for internet and music too. I'm just glad I don't have to carry around my work laptop. I leave it at work unless I'm on travel.

and yuh tell wi all a dis cause wah again

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

oo..and I still refuse to put a TV in the bedrooms..is that bad? i really only want to be in the bedroom if i have to...still debating bout the girls room to..

Go Damien..shooot..can i tell all who does not have an ING acct to get one!

That a good thing to NOT have TV in the bedrooms. I don't have one in my living room. It's not really a hang out spot. If you want to watch tv go to the basement.

Kimmy - you want a :bonk:

Mi a gwan look pon mi wuk...fi mi be disappointed again...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl:

KK yuh BAD! :devil:

mi nah believe yuh innocent eva again! :lol:

mi knoa..kikikikikikiki

ummm yu hstill OAFJF member? if so..is why yuh siggy no include SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE?

to all who cares..we will be selling raffle tix soon..hehee

OK..PRINCESS DAWTA..if yuh no stop wid all di spaces we gone be pon pg 400 in no time

:rofl::yes::ot2:

fram when since YRADIE THREAD deh pon any topic fi go back to..cho

KK doan ignore mi..yuh tink mi figet..ansa mi question

KK..WORK ..HMMMM

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:devil:

:rofl:

KK yuh BAD! :devil:

mi nah believe yuh innocent eva again! :lol:

mi knoa..kikikikikikiki

ummm yu hstill OAFJF member? if so..is why yuh siggy no include SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE?

to all who cares..we will be selling raffle tix soon..hehee

OK..PRINCESS DAWTA..if yuh no stop wid all di spaces we gone be pon pg 400 in no time

:rofl::yes::ot2:

fram when since YRADIE THREAD deh pon any topic fi go back to..cho

KK doan ignore mi..yuh tink mi figet..ansa mi question

KK..WORK ..HMMMM

I going to design a pretty pretty one...siggy...soon...

Before mi a leave...give on shout out to GOD!!! Thanks you for all you have and will do for me!!!!!!!!

:devil:

go ahead....write it finesse.....

ding ding ding.... :rofl::rofl:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tre.......you know this about Falmouth?

http://www.nwcjamaica.com/History.asp

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.