SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mi wah know a who give KKHoliday john'crow batti rum fi drink tideh

:lol: exactly

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Walk beside me and be my friend."

- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers

here we go again..

:rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

nat.. i can't find the movie..WOW.. they are running trailors for it right now..

its like 2 car dealerships competing to sell cars.. the top sales guy at the rinky dink dealership is that white dude that is always on the BET awardss..

so many movies i haven't seen that i want to see, bruno, transformers...

Edited by dancehallquana

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Walk beside me and be my friend."

- Albert Camus (also attributed to Maimonidies). Sent by clovers

here we go again..

u don't like em Finesse?

By the way...ur name reminds me of shampoo...kikikikikikikikikikikikikiki....kikikikikikikikikik

kk.. i can't find the movie..WOW.. they are running trailors for it right now..

its like 2 car dealerships competing to sell cars.. the top sales guy at the rinky dink dealership is that white dude that is always on the BET awardss..

so many movies i haven't seen that i want to see, bruno, transformers...

What movie? Huh?

Timeline

What show has Tiny and TI. What is Road to Redemption?

Where have you been Nat? :unsure:

HGTV, Fox, Bravo, Food Network.... if it doesn't come on one of those, I probably don't see it.

I'm with u on this one Nat

Sometime you have to broaden your horizen (sp)....I think that's how the saying goes.

Awh though...Tiny and Toya...and Road to Redemption provides not educational value. It's Pure Entertainment Only!!!

I watch all of the Housewives and there is drama on all of them.

ive never seen road to redemption, cuz i didn't have cable.. i am into hip hop music tho so i would always hear them talking bout it.. plus TI is my boyfriend number 5

What show has Tiny and TI. What is Road to Redemption?

Where have you been Nat? :unsure:

HGTV, Fox, Bravo, Food Network.... if it doesn't come on one of those, I probably don't see it.

I'm with u on this one Nat

but u've HEARD of it... :yes:

What movie? Huh?

sorry u must have been on my mind.. i meant nat..

Timeline
YUP..WHEN KASHI HAS THE REMOTE Q..WE WATCH ANYTHING W/O COMMERCIAL..LOL

yeah mon.. mi nuh rate dat!! roger and my oldest remote crazy and don't like commercials :angry: so i see half of this and parts of that and the end of that but the beginning of that..

thats why i only watch tv when they want me too.. id much rather listen some music and chill

Timeline

yeah mon.. mi nuh rate dat!! roger and my oldest remote crazy and don't like commercials :angry: so i see half of this and parts of that and the end of that but the beginning of that..

thats why i only watch tv when they want me too.. id much rather listen some music and chill

i rather play in the internet..and den him bex...so dats why mi cut dung mi net time :)

NO! mi no like quotes!

tell us something interesting....like what your husband did wid alla im quarters...put em in his piggy bank???

yuh neva hear she sey she a go bank go change dem fi cash

just had Panera cheddar brocoli soup with chic ceasar salad..i'm gonna turn into cheddar broccoli soup soon

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

NO! mi no like quotes!

tell us something interesting....like what your husband did wid alla im quarters...put em in his piggy bank???

Oh guess what...They weren't quarters!!!!!!!!!!! It was pure nickels and dimes.....I fell out of the kitchen table chair last night when he gave me the plastic bag full. :rofl::rofl:

Kimmy - I have the laptop in the bed..and watch tv sametime. Hubby usually watches tv in basement or play wii on the tv in the next room. Then I call him and telling I'm falling asleep now when I'm done with facebook and vj..hotmail..etc. He comes and I'm not sleep...kikikikik...so we chat or watch some dvr shows.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i rather play in the internet..and den him bex...so dats why mi cut dung mi net time :)

NO! mi no like quotes!

just had Panera cheddar brocoli soup with chic ceasar salad..i'm gonna turn into cheddar broccoli soup soon

and u wonder why u family call you white girl :whistle::rofl:

Kimmy - I have the laptop in the bed..and watch tv sametime. Hubby usually watches tv in basement or play wii on the tv in the next room. Then I call him and telling I'm falling asleep now when I'm done with facebook and vj..hotmail..etc. He comes and I'm not sleep...kikikikik...so we chat or watch some dvr shows.

i used to have laptop in bed too but mi husband would get pisssssssed so me stop it

Timeline
NO! mi no like quotes!

Oh guess what...They weren't quarters!!!!!!!!!!! It was pure nickels and dimes.....I fell out of the kitchen table chair last night when he gave me the plastic bag full. :rofl::rofl:

nooo wayyyy.. :rofl:

LOL..girl...mi can count di mount a time Kashi drap a sleep wid mi...all mi feel is him a crawl into bed all hours a di mawnin...he is wayy a nite person....and will watch 2-3 movies back to back

and u wonder why u family call you white girl :whistle::rofl:

:hehe:

hey Jgay...how r u chica..how di belly?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
NO! mi no like quotes!

:rofl: Lawd, don't tell Damien that....he loves coins. He had $255 worth of coins in his closet. Yeah, extra spending money for JAa :dance:

Timeline

oo..and I still refuse to put a TV in the bedrooms..is that bad? i really only want to be in the bedroom if i have to...still debating bout the girls room to..

Go Damien..shooot..can i tell all who does not have an ING acct to get one!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.