Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry KK, I went for a walk. I'm better now.

Lawny - I took a walk too.

Dada- You have to remember it's a REALITY...but it's still a TV Show. I've come to the conclusion that we (the viewer) don't really get the full story. They clearly edit the film to make it seems like drama. We have no idea what starts Lisa talking about Kim.

I don't get too caught in who I like and don't like. I'm all about the show for pure entertainment. No shame... :thumbs:

my guilty pleasure too

we watch all of em...daisy of love, rock of love, ny goes to work, and now real chance of love 2 is getting ready to come on..

i really shouldn't let my son watch them.....cuz he ask me crazy questions like..'mum, what is a orgasm?'....and i'm like uhhhhhhhh :blush:

i feel the same way finesse.. i never had cable b4 this year.. so i didn't have to worry about it.. my kids only allowed to watch pg13 movies.. but alot of the stuff that they watch on reality tv TOO MUCH..but while ova their dads house they got all into it, i know i can still say no to this show or that show, but, i just let it go on.. i am pushing back my limit lines everyday :blush: dyam those entertaining reality TV producers!!

Morning Yardies :whistle:

He called at 4:40am :blink:

We talked for 2 hours :wub:

I never laugh so hard before the sun rise in my life :rofl:

See... this would NOT have brought me happiness. I only like my sleep interrupted for emergencies and ___.

Nat!!!!!!!!! :wow: ooooooohhhhhh I'm telling. At least my mind is on the wrong thing...if your ______ means what I think it means.

Whooooiiiieeee!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so weekend plans.. i think roger and i will go see a movies since the kiddos are gone.. YAYYY rated R here i come LOL.. its either that "ugly truth" or that car dealership movie.. that guy is HILARIOUS.. i forget his name..

What movie is this?

How I snuck EVERYTHING through customs: put it in carryon or checked bag and walk on through!!!!!!!

:lol: After seeing that Homeland Security show on ABC, where the one dude got fined like $300 for not declaring a sandwich, I'm not risking it!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
is wah appen?

Finesse mek yuh chat so blasted much!!! mi a ketch mi breath..every odda poss a fi yuh..

mi not gonna stop til mi get as many hearts as you.....

:rofl::rofl: ..yuh ave a lnag way fi ..a kool mi a kool..BOAL!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
I got my fourth heart!!!! I didn't even notice....

tiny was in xscape too.. she look weird also.. i don't remember them looking so bad back then..

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE TI.. love that man, but seeing how he is on her show.. so controlling and jealous.. mi nuh like ie!! i was SHOCKED

i never watched Road to Redemption.. was he like that w/ her on that?? or maybe they didn't show their relationship that much since it was supposed to be about his outreach work..

Quana - they had to find something interesting or the show would be a bust!!! Don't fall for okie dok..

okay, so i can still love TI.. man i was gonna boycott his music.. chat bout she cyaan go out wid har friends.. bumbaclaat!!

she looks so weak, i would not want to be portrayed like that, but i guess ppl don't care long as they got fame

Timeline

Well, you better start some trouble... :devil:

I'm only kidding.. :blush:

noooo u didn't...IS WHEN MI START TINGS..MI NEVA DI STARTER..NOPE..WHOO MEEEE (in a very squeaky voice)

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Morning Yardies :whistle:

He called at 4:40am :blink:

We talked for 2 hours :wub:

I never laugh so hard before the sun rise in my life :rofl:

See... this would NOT have brought me happiness. I only like my sleep interrupted for emergencies and ___.

Nat!!!!!!!!! :wow: ooooooohhhhhh I'm telling. At least my mind is on the wrong thing...if your ______ means what I think it means.

Whooooiiiieeee!!!!! :rofl::rofl:

:rofl:

KK yuh BAD! :devil:

mi nah believe yuh innocent eva again! :lol:

Nat, it is funny cause I have NEVER been a morning person :no:

And when the phone first went off I was :angry:

But this is our deal, his job is to wake me up every day, and I can proudly say that he has done so all year :yes::wub:

With the time difference sometimes it is hard for him to wait until 5:30am cause he is up and missing me...

After 2 words from him I am all smiles :D

When the words are "Morning One and Only", how can I be mad?? :luv:

Well, you better start some trouble... :devil:

I'm only kidding.. :blush:

noooo u didn't...IS WHEN MI START TINGS..MI NEVA DI STARTER..NOPE..WHOO MEEEE (in a very squeaky voice)

:rofl::hehe:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Philly did you watch ATL housewives last night? I swear why does the ATL show have to have so much drama.. I mean I never have watched the other housewives but I wonder if this much back stabbing and gossiping really goes on. They all have it out for Kim but Lisa gets on my last damn nerves. She always feels the need to bring up Kim's name or tell someone what Kim said about them. I mean we are grown rass woman with money don’t you have anything else to talk about??

Oh and that party planner and Shree how dare he. See that is my one day professional dream and I would never talk to a client in such a way let alone on tv. You know so many viewers are watching and do you think for one minute after last night they would hire you? You know in that business your clients are going to bug and bother you I cant blame them this is there event your planning and especially so close to the date who wouldn’t be frantic or worried and calling. All he had to do was return her calls and try and calm her down not go off on her like he did. That was so uncalled for and the new girl Kandi.. I hate her hair.

I saw it, but wasn't focused. I'mma have to catch a reshowing. But I definitely did notice that utter unprofessionalism. When he said to google him to find out awesome he is, a lot of my Facebook friends noted that they DID google him, but found nothing special.

why is it when dem know seh you a get ready fi go pon vacation everything becomes dyam RASS URGENT!...dem know from April seh mi ago deh pon vacation for a month, now the sh*t is hitting the fan...mi tell dem TOOOOOOOOO bad...thank God my boss is backing me

A vacation for a month??? That's awesome!

In Curitiba, the law is that they have to take their vacation in no more than 2 chunks. While I see the benefits of going away for a long time, I like the flexibility of taking several short vacations throughout the year.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
:rofl:

KK yuh BAD! :devil:

mi nah believe yuh innocent eva again! :lol:

mi knoa..kikikikikikiki

ummm yu hstill OAFJF member? if so..is why yuh siggy no include SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE?

to all who cares..we will be selling raffle tix soon..hehee

OK..PRINCESS DAWTA..if yuh no stop wid all di spaces we gone be pon pg 400 in no time

:rofl::yes::ot2:

fram when since YRADIE THREAD deh pon any topic fi go back to..cho

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.