SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whaapen to jahlove? mi nuh really memba har story but she used to be pon here often

nuttin she good..she come on every now and den still

whaapen to jahlove? mi nuh really memba har story but she used to be pon here often

she doing REALLY well!

her hubby adjusting well, her baby cute as hell...

:thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry KK, I went for a walk. I'm better now.

Lawny - I took a walk too.

Dada- You have to remember it's a REALITY...but it's still a TV Show. I've come to the conclusion that we (the viewer) don't really get the full story. They clearly edit the film to make it seems like drama. We have no idea what starts Lisa talking about Kim.

I don't get too caught in who I like and don't like. I'm all about the show for pure entertainment. No shame... :thumbs:

Timeline

you ppl talk so much i can't keep up

so my condolences and well wishes to the respective individuals

and congrats to whoever congrats are due for

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry KK, I went for a walk. I'm better now.

Lawny - I took a walk too.

Dada- You have to remember it's a REALITY...but it's still a TV Show. I've come to the conclusion that we (the viewer) don't really get the full story. They clearly edit the film to make it seems like drama. We have no idea what starts Lisa talking about Kim.

I don't get too caught in who I like and don't like. I'm all about the show for pure entertainment. No shame... :thumbs:

my guilty pleasure too

we watch all of em...daisy of love, rock of love, ny goes to work, and now real chance of love 2 is getting ready to come on..

i really shouldn't let my son watch them.....cuz he ask me crazy questions like..'mum, what is a orgasm?'....and i'm like uhhhhhhhh :blush:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Soooo...I have finally decide to do a degree, want to to graphic design...Had GILL working for me and she suggests the online course offered by the Art Institute of Pittsburgh.....anyone have any insight on that university or any other onlne courses offered by other colleges???

Hey this in my neck of the woods..... Its a nice looking school and so many people go there....

And yes ladies I'm responding to stuff ova a week ago but I'm nosey and I want to see what I missed....

Plus I need to post some before Philly passes me.... lol

Timeline
Real Housewives of ATL anyone? What did you think?

I didn't get to watch fully cause I was on the phone the whole time, but I see that someone from Xscape has joined the cast. I can't even TELL you how much "Understanding" was my song back in the day. So simple as 1, 2, 3. Understanding is all I need.

love ATL housewives..Kandi still look weird..u see that ring!!

Feeling FUSTRATED and OVERWHELMED going for a walk. I don't want to hear anymore bad news today.

Listen here...don't start this today...pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :crying::crying:

(((lawny)))

I want to have a good Friday.... :blush:

is wah appen?

Finesse mek yuh chat so blasted much!!! mi a ketch mi breath..every odda poss a fi yuh..

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
There was some half-naked eye candy in the gym this morning. He was extra dark chocolate, wearing green shorts. If the stripe on his pants had been yellow instead of green, he'd have looked like a walking Jamaican flag.

Nat???? :blink::wow:

Dada..can you believe this?

No I can't but I take it this was right before Nat's trip so she was probably feeling a likkle frisky..... :devil:

She has retuned from JA so I’m sure she’s all nice and calm now.. :thumbs: lol

why is it when I return I am WORSE!!?? :devil::crying:

Probably because like crack your body has to go through withdrawal. LOL

Timeline

I didn't get to watch fully cause I was on the phone the whole time, but I see that someone from Xscape has joined the cast. I can't even TELL you how much "Understanding" was my song back in the day. So simple as 1, 2, 3. Understanding is all I need.

Feeling FUSTRATED and OVERWHELMED going for a walk. I don't want to hear anymore bad news today.

(((lawny)))

is wah appen?

Finesse mek yuh chat so blasted much!!! mi a ketch mi breath..every odda poss a fi yuh..

yea what the heck is going on

from yesterday i keep hearing references to bad news and no one can say is what happen

i missed RHOA :angry: but i certainly will be catching up on the weekend

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

tiny was in xscape too.. she look weird also.. i don't remember them looking so bad back then..

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE TI.. love that man, but seeing how he is on her show.. so controlling and jealous.. mi nuh like ie!! i was SHOCKED

i never watched Road to Redemption.. was he like that w/ her on that?? or maybe they didn't show their relationship that much since it was supposed to be about his outreach work..

I got my fourth heart!!!! I didn't even notice....

tiny was in xscape too.. she look weird also.. i don't remember them looking so bad back then..

I LOOOOVVVVEEEE TI.. love that man, but seeing how he is on her show.. so controlling and jealous.. mi nuh like ie!! i was SHOCKED

i never watched Road to Redemption.. was he like that w/ her on that?? or maybe they didn't show their relationship that much since it was supposed to be about his outreach work..

Quana - they had to find something interesting or the show would be a bust!!! Don't fall for okie dok..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

(((lawny)))

is wah appen?

mi not gonna stop til mi get as many hearts as you.....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies :whistle:

He called at 4:40am :blink:

We talked for 2 hours :wub:

I never laugh so hard before the sun rise in my life :rofl:

See... this would NOT have brought me happiness. I only like my sleep interrupted for emergencies and ___.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.