Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
There was some half-naked eye candy in the gym this morning. He was extra dark chocolate, wearing green shorts. If the stripe on his pants had been yellow instead of green, he'd have looked like a walking Jamaican flag.

Nat???? :blink::wow:

Dada..can you believe this?

No I can't but I take it this was right before Nat's trip so she was probably feeling a likkle frisky..... :devil:

She has retuned from JA so I’m sure she’s all nice and calm now.. :thumbs: lol

Timeline
WELL LADIES IM HEADING TO WORK HOPE EVERYONE DAY GOES WELL . HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ...

u have a good one too my2. don't worry.. its friday..

mi nuh knoa finesse, but im hungry and a nice cheesecake would be good for me right now.. ooo and some barbecue.. hmmm dickeys for lunch i think..

mi belli hungri tuh.....mi tinking spicy pad thai

mann.. i still got 2 more hrs for relief.. i knew i should have stopped for donuts.. but i thought SOMEBODY here would have something to snack on.. NOT :angry:

mi coworker jus gimme some soy yogurt....tastes like #######

oh my gosh..was it flavored ####### at least LOL i just ate a mini hersheys which is not good since i just found out i am 5lbs heavier!!! i was holding up the same weight for years now ie go up!!! FORGET THIS MAN, i guess dancing 3 nights a week really made a difference, now mi nuh dance but 3 times a mnth :crying::crying: i need some physical activity.. and the jooking nuh count finesse.. HELL i do that everyday and mi rass still growing UGHHHH...im gonna get my rass in gear.. after i hit up the barbeq joint :devil:

Timeline
There was some half-naked eye candy in the gym this morning. He was extra dark chocolate, wearing green shorts. If the stripe on his pants had been yellow instead of green, he'd have looked like a walking Jamaican flag.

No I can't but I take it this was right before Nat's trip so she was probably feeling a likkle frisky..... :devil:

why is it when I return I am WORSE!!?? :devil::crying:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

why is it when I return I am WORSE!!?? :devil::crying:

i DO NOT miss those days...

Filed: Timeline

why is it when dem know seh you a get ready fi go pon vacation everything becomes dyam RASS URGENT!...dem know from April seh mi ago deh pon vacation for a month, now the sh*t is hitting the fan...mi tell dem TOOOOOOOOO bad...thank God my boss is backing me

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
i'm calling the thai restaurant right now to place an order..

anybody want anything?

Afternoon everybody! Thai is my FAVE! Pad Thai Tofu!! :-)

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
why is it when dem know seh you a get ready fi go pon vacation everything becomes dyam RASS URGENT!...dem know from April seh mi ago deh pon vacation for a month, now the sh*t is hitting the fan...mi tell dem TOOOOOOOOO bad...thank God my boss is backing me

A Month? :blink:

We going to be with out you for a MONTH?? :blink:

:cry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.