Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I can't caught up with Finesse posts...she is like 5 (4 now) ahead of me!!! whew!!! posting is hard work...thank goodness I have my privacy screen at work...nobody can see my computer..

((((JG))))

and u were supposed to be doing so much work today...

Lawd mi guh try fi catch up!

:rofl: Girl I Recycle and I am 100$ Black , I don't play that not recycling mess! The Earth is too important!

You're 100% Black?? (not to be rude) I thought you were Hispanic and Haitian.

NAT LOL my Dad is Jamaican, Mother is Haitian. Now I may be light but both my parents are Black African descendants! Peep my Flags on my Avatar thats me :thumbs: girl where you get Hispanic from LOL oh cause I speak Spanglish and watch Novellas maybe LOL. That's cool I rep for my Latino familia :star:

:rofl: Girl I Recycle and I am 100$ Black , I don't play that not recycling mess! The Earth is too important!

You're 100% Black?? (not to be rude) I thought you were Hispanic and Haitian.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

philly, where u at?

LOL Finesse mi deh ya, I went to lunch with My Manager and chat deh sus :whistle:

Mi cyaa nevq catch up :crying:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I can't caught up with Finesse posts...she is like 5 (4 now) ahead of me!!! whew!!! posting is hard work...thank goodness I have my privacy screen at work...nobody can see my computer..

((((JG))))

I printed it out..and it's been sitting in front of me for about twenty minutes...I'm gettng back to work now...I promise...I wanted to be #1 for a minute that's all. :blush:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol.. just a lil mean, but i understand..

when ppl nuh wan share, thats cool confidentiality is a must at times.. but why give lil snippets of info nobody understands?? do u want us to try and figure it out??

mi nuh knoa..

okay.. i have missed so much trying to do other things ova here.. the rest of the day is devoted to vj LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Someone says something cause they feel for someone else. We don't have to know everything. Just know they are thinking of them and need us to send some positive vibes their way....a hand to hold....a shoulder to cry on....someone to talk to if they want.

i understand that jg.. and if someone says.. I am sad for my friend going thru something.. or send positive vibes for my friend.. nobody feels a way..we wouldn't know if it was vj person or not

but thats not how the post read.. its like telling my mom.. one of my sisters is preggers and expect her not to care who LOL..

im not talking bout ja p's comment exclusivley (F) .. im just talking in general.. ive seen ALOT of ppl do that on this board and off of it..

i feel you on this....if you are going to post something, you must at least expect someone to ask you questions/give details about it

Maybe that's the point.

I have posted things on FB and when people ask me there are certain one's I PM and tell the tale. Depending on the day and subject, it may be someone different I want to talk to about it. But, I never know till I say it and they answer.

And, Kimmy said something on FB today....random sentence....that made me want to talk to one of my BFFs about something. Didn't really think about it till I saw her post.

so its ok to ask??? i assume ppl don't wanna talk about it and leave it alone.. i have replied to many of ur posts on FB and never asked but sent an encouraging word.. one i can remember is u said something about "u've gotten over this spot, now for the backlash"..

i just said, hope u get thru it easily... i didn't want to pry..

i don't get mad when ppl don't give more info, just wonder why its done sometimes???

For me, it's an opening. That's all.

I posted something today and people asked. I just said I can't say more publically. And, then PM'd someone who did ask.

Yes, FOR ME, it's okay to ask. I wouldn't put it out there if I didn't need to just find a way to work through it. I cannot speak for anyone else's intentions though.

BTW....I appreciate each and every one of you. Some I talk to. Some make me laugh. Some do just offer that encouraging word or piece of advice. If I don't acknowledge it all the time, I am not snubbing anyone. I appreciate it all.

that makes sense jg...like you want to talk about something but don't want to put all of your business out there

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Is what you are talking about the gal illegally here with the two kids? Borrowed passport or something?

Anytime you get someone here illegally, those going the legal route get their panties all in a bind. I hate it too....dont' get me wrong....but, once here, what can you do? If they are really seeking help, I hope they find it. Sometimes I think those are just trolls though stirring up a hornet's nest.

yep.. and then kk response to a guy that wanna know if his fiance gonna get in trouble cuz she was CHARGED, but not convicted of assault, and some other messed up stuff LOL

i mean.. like u say.. these ppl obviously come here desparate for answers and they already KNOW they messed up.. if anyone can give them a course of action then let them.. if u don't like it, u should just keep it moving to the next board..

it made me so mad when belwin mills was trying to find out how her mother in law could POSSIBLY get here and smart rasses start showing off how much immigration law they know.. and judging her, accusing her..

don't want nobody to skip them in line or something i guess??? im like dude.. im not even trying to get in that line??? :angry:

Timeline

((((JG))))

Ha ha.....you never forget a thing.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
kk.. u really wanna get suspended don't u..

i saw u on that thread w/ that dude chat bout his fiance had all these charges filed against her and u gonna put a smiley reading the newspaper as ur response!!

BRITE!!!!!!!!!

This happens a lot eve in the "upper" forums. Whenever someone posts something that's BOUND to be interesting, a few people will pull up with popcorn to watch the drama unfold.

No..you're not wrong Quana. it's just say that just because they don't meet your expectation don't mean they ain't trying...opps...I guess...hhhhmmmmm

I don't about that one Quana... :luv:

this has been my biggest concern.. i mean i can't cry over spilled milk.. but i wonder what to tell my children or my sisters???? should someone's loving u the way they know how be good enough?? as long as u know they love u..

what if ur the touchy feely love person but ur mate is the "do stuff for u" love person.. should he try to be more touchy feely or do u try to understand that he's not???

Sounds like you speak different love langauges. I'd think both people would need to make an effort to speak the love language of the other for it to work out.

5 Love Languages: gifts, acts of service, words of affirmation, quality time, physical touch

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Is what you are talking about the gal illegally here with the two kids? Borrowed passport or something?

Anytime you get someone here illegally, those going the legal route get their panties all in a bind. I hate it too....dont' get me wrong....but, once here, what can you do? If they are really seeking help, I hope they find it. Sometimes I think those are just trolls though stirring up a hornet's nest.

yep.. and then kk response to a guy that wanna know if his fiance gonna get in trouble cuz she was CHARGED, but not convicted of assault, and some other messed up stuff LOL

i mean.. like u say.. these ppl obviously come here desparate for answers and they already KNOW they messed up.. if anyone can give them a course of action then let them.. if u don't like it, u should just keep it moving to the next board..

it made me so mad when belwin mills was trying to find out how her mother in law could POSSIBLY get here and smart rasses start showing off how much immigration law they know.. and judging her, accusing her..

don't want nobody to skip them in line or something i guess??? im like dude.. im not even trying to get in that line??? :angry:

OK, now I'm pissed. You said the magic words....Belwin Mills. I adore that girl. WTH they picking on her for?

There are some who know a lot of the law. But, they present it like you are a damn fool for not knowing it. If I'm asking, its cause I don't know the stupid laws and need help. Talk English...tone it down so I can understand it if you must....and talk to me like I'm a human being. I get tired of that high and mighty attitude some have (not talking about Yardies at all). That's why I stick around here so much. And, off topic. I rarely go anywhere else.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.