SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

Anonymous

that's not anonymous...i wrote that

:lol:

I'm #2 poster Finesse!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

kk.. u really wanna get suspended don't u..

i saw u on that thread w/ that dude chat bout his fiance had all these charges filed against her and u gonna put a smiley reading the newspaper as ur response!!

BRITE!!!!!!!!!

and then all these other ppl started saying stuff. and kathryn had to come shut them down LOL

mek me find it so i wont be teasing all ya'll noseys w/ information... :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

Anonymous

that's not anonymous...i wrote that

:lol:

I'm #2 poster Finesse!!!

and u are trying to catch me with all your quotes..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i saw u on that thread w/ that dude chat bout his fiance had all these charges filed against her and u gonna put a smiley reading the newspaper as ur response!!

BRITE!!!!!!!!!

and then all these other ppl started saying stuff. and kathryn had to come shut them down LOL

han everybody tink kk so innocent...

Timeline
Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Anonymous

this one makes me cry tho kk.. am i wrong for someone to love me the way i want them to??? :blush:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

UNKNOWN

BRITE!!!!!!!!!

which one is this quana? that must have been a while ago...mi nah leave yardies forum too much these days.

Timeline
This was funny -

SOMEONE AsKED ME: SO, "WHY DO U Like Him SO MUCH?" BUT BEFORE I COULD EVEN REPLY; MY BEST Friend PUT HER HAND OVER MY MOUTH AND Said: "DON'T EVEN GET HER STARTED"

ally qwerty

this reminds me of my ex.. when i was in high school and ppl ask me his name.. i would say his WHOLE name.. first middle and last LOL>. i was IN LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE.. :yes::unsure::whistle:

BRITE!!!!!!!!!

han everybody tink kk so innocent...

I am :innocent:

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Anonymous

this one makes me cry tho kk.. am i wrong for someone to love me the way i want them to??? :blush:

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

UNKNOWN

No..you're not wrong Quana. it's just say that just because they don't meet your expectation don't mean they ain't trying...opps...I guess...hhhhmmmmm

I don't about that one Quana... :luv:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=206369

maybe it was a while back.. i don't hardly read dates.. i know u had me laughing w/ ur smiley LOL

Whhhooooiiiieeee!!!! What was I thinking...but that was funny... :rofl::rofl:

Edited by KKHoliday

Timeline

Anonymous

UNKNOWN

No..you're not wrong Quana. it's just say that just because they don't meet your expectation don't mean they ain't trying...opps...I guess...hhhhmmmmm

I don't about that one Quana... :luv:

this has been my biggest concern.. i mean i can't cry over spilled milk.. but i wonder what to tell my children or my sisters???? should someone's loving u the way they know how be good enough?? as long as u know they love u..

what if ur the touchy feely love person but ur mate is the "do stuff for u" love person.. should he try to be more touchy feely or do u try to understand that he's not???

Timeline
lol.. just a lil mean, but i understand..

when ppl nuh wan share, thats cool confidentiality is a must at times.. but why give lil snippets of info nobody understands?? do u want us to try and figure it out??

mi nuh knoa..

okay.. i have missed so much trying to do other things ova here.. the rest of the day is devoted to vj LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why? Someone says something cause they feel for someone else. We don't have to know everything. Just know they are thinking of them and need us to send some positive vibes their way....a hand to hold....a shoulder to cry on....someone to talk to if they want.

i understand that jg.. and if someone says.. I am sad for my friend going thru something.. or send positive vibes for my friend.. nobody feels a way..we wouldn't know if it was vj person or not

but thats not how the post read.. its like telling my mom.. one of my sisters is preggers and expect her not to care who LOL..

im not talking bout ja p's comment exclusivley (F) .. im just talking in general.. ive seen ALOT of ppl do that on this board and off of it..

i feel you on this....if you are going to post something, you must at least expect someone to ask you questions/give details about it

Maybe that's the point.

I have posted things on FB and when people ask me there are certain one's I PM and tell the tale. Depending on the day and subject, it may be someone different I want to talk to about it. But, I never know till I say it and they answer.

And, Kimmy said something on FB today....random sentence....that made me want to talk to one of my BFFs about something. Didn't really think about it till I saw her post.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells..no get mi wrong..mi ova yah a laugh afta finesse..but yuh done know if mi neva seh nuttin that wouldn't be me...a mi mout

Fi true! :thumbs:

Ells tell hubby hang in dere it will come..DATS WHY OONUH FI SUPPORT OPEM ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE!! look at our adults today...help the kids from dem young!!!!

:yes::yes::yes: I plan to help when we get our heads above water!

Ha ha.....There are times I wish all I had was change to pay the DMV with.

That would be funny! Not to them though. I'm glad I don't work for DMV although I could apply there.

Am I the only one who's heart SINKS when they hear of a Yardie VJ story gone bad?? :(

I can't imagine going through all of this process, time and money, just to lose in the end....

I understand nothing in life comes without risks, but damn...

My heart goes out to all who have loved and lost...

(F)

Yes, my heart hurts for other people when I hear the sad stories. I'm a 'hidden' hopeless romantic & always want things to work out.

Im here to stay.. you guys are very interesting... I wanted to share how nice my engagement went while I was in Jamaica in June. My fiance took me to the "neighborhood" beach (gigglin) in Mo Bay. I had no idea he was going to proposed to me that particular day. Funny thing was, I was sick as a dog. I was a little upset to because he insisted we go to the "night" beach. I just wanted to throw up and sleep. So, I got out the water and was sitting on a ledge waiting for him and wouldn't luck have it, these two guys tried to "holla" at me. I told them I was with my husband. I was snapping on them because I didn't feel well and I just wanted to go back to my "mother-in-laws" house. They left and about 5 minutes later drove back and parked the car where I was sitting and kept talking!!! I said let me get up before there is blood shed here at the beach....So I joined my fiance by where our clothes were and he proceeds to say.. Well Tracey, since Ive met you, you've always treated me like a king, and every king needs a queen, so will you marry me?" I was stuck on stupid and managed to mutter yes.. Then I started doing a happy dance! His father drives a taxi so he came and got us and bought me some advil. My fiance made me some hot tea and put me to bed. After a hour's worth of rest I felt 200% better... Yall know I had to thank him *wink* for making me one of the happiest women alive!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

Awwww, that's a sweet story & what a thoughtful, clever way to propose! :luv:

whoah!! thats 14 inches taller than you....i'm trying to picture how that works out for u in the bedroom

:blink::blink::o:o

:rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.