SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.

Roy Croft

kk in har lovey dovey mood today.. wha appen.. hubby make u ur favorite lunch LOL

Yes...two sandwiches and I ate them for breakfast. DOH!!!

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

what is this you are going through, kk?

mi copy some quote dem offa a website...figured I'll share with vj peeps.

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

easier said than done my dear

Maybe u'll like this one better Bunz

Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, never... never forget it.

Curtis Judalet

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Jesus

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

Mother Teresa

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i feel you on this....if you are going to post something, you must at least expect someone to ask you questions/give details about it

lol.. i have a friend that i email and she good for responding.. "i wanna say something, but am gonna keep it to myself" i am like WTH :blink: .. why didn't u keep that u urself.. i just ignore it now.. im good at that.. :devil:

they don't do it intentionally i guess :blush:

And if it all falls apart, I will know deep in my heart, the only dream that mattered had come true. In this life, I was loved by you.

Colin Raye

Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.

CourtneyJo Wright

Absence makes the heart grow fonder

william shakespeare

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i think KK is going for the 4 th heart

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good use of DOH kk!!.. i love homer

i also quote stewie from family guy. "what the deuce???", sadly my kids do too :bonk: steph asked me the other day.. mama, what to "what the deuce" mean.. she has been saying it for a year now LOL

finesse, kk sometimes gets quote crazy when its boring, they make for good convo material..

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

Anonymous

that's not anonymous...i wrote that

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

Anonymous

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful, hate me because your boyfriend thinks I am.

UNKNOWN

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.