SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Am I the only one who's heart SINKS when they hear of a Yardie VJ story gone bad?? :(

I can't imagine going through all of this process, time and money, just to lose in the end....

I understand nothing in life comes without risks, but damn...

My heart goes out to all who have loved and lost...

(F)

:wow: Mi fass...what happened?

I'm sorry to hear sad stories. I'm always hoping that for the best for everyone...truly. I'm the one who wants every one to win in a race. Don't know why I'm like that. But I am. (F)

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
that is depressing...why u thinkin about that?

I was wondering this too. Then I wondered if JG and JaPrincess are talking about a certain person whose journey recently ended. Then I wondered how JaP would know that that's who JG is talking about. Then I thought... but that happened a good two weeks ago, so it can't be what has JG upset today. Then I stopped wondering.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Just trying to reel you in MsTee....

*disclaimer- Sometime...umm...Most times...we discus stuff other than immigration and embassy stuff. *

But if this is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im here to stay.. you guys are very interesting... I wanted to share how nice my engagement went while I was in Jamaica in June. My fiance took me to the "neighborhood" beach (gigglin) in Mo Bay. I had no idea he was going to proposed to me that particular day. Funny thing was, I was sick as a dog. I was a little upset to because he insisted we go to the "night" beach. I just wanted to throw up and sleep. So, I got out the water and was sitting on a ledge waiting for him and wouldn't luck have it, these two guys tried to "holla" at me. I told them I was with my husband. I was snapping on them because I didn't feel well and I just wanted to go back to my "mother-in-laws" house. They left and about 5 minutes later drove back and parked the car where I was sitting and kept talking!!! I said let me get up before there is blood shed here at the beach....So I joined my fiance by where our clothes were and he proceeds to say.. Well Tracey, since Ive met you, you've always treated me like a king, and every king needs a queen, so will you marry me?" I was stuck on stupid and managed to mutter yes.. Then I started doing a happy dance! His father drives a taxi so he came and got us and bought me some advil. My fiance made me some hot tea and put me to bed. After a hour's worth of rest I felt 200% better... Yall know I had to thank him *wink* for making me one of the happiest women alive!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

Awh...that was so sweet!!!!

"night" beach...is that nude beach?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
whoah!! thats 14 inches taller than you....i'm trying to picture how that works out for u in the bedroom

Dang. Sometimes I wish this board were more private or that my name wasn't NatPatBen. :whistle:

there is a feature that allows you to change your name yunno :innocent::whistle:

I was sitting at park watching softball last night.....looked to be about half moon to me.

it was a halfie from where i was too

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

ROFL! 'DOH' is what I picked up from watching the Simpsons. Homer always says that when something goes wrong or if someone says something that surprises him. I use it when someone says something surprising! :lol::lol:

ONGLY YUH! LOL

Okay, I finally made it to the "Yardie" thread!!! *Waiving hiiiiiiiiiiiii* to everyone!

Welcome Ms T.

How tall is your guy??????

Lol. I always get asked this question.. He is 6ft 5 and Im 5ft 3 - dont laugh yall lol

whoah!! thats 14 inches taller than you....i'm trying to picture how that works out for u in the bedroom

Finesse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excuse her MsTee..... But again welcome!!!!!

Dang. Sometimes I wish this board were more private or that my name wasn't NatPatBen. :whistle:

Nat - You know you can change your name in the profile. You see Jomo Girl changed to *** (can't tell you cause she has a little problem with stalkers).

I was wondering this too. Then I wondered if JG and JaPrincess are talking about a certain person whose journey recently ended. Then I wondered how JaP would know that that's who JG is talking about. Then I thought... but that happened a good two weeks ago, so it can't be what has JG upset today. Then I stopped wondering.

I'm lost...and ya'll are talking in some code or something... :unsure:

Timeline
I hadn't realized that there are some generic avatars people use. For the longest, I thought that chick with the bantu knots was Marlita, but one day I saw another person (IAmGodsProperty) on here with the same avatar! Also, I thought Jawi's avatar was a picture of her, but it's not.

And I was thinking that poor Bunz needs to eat a lot more if she bears any resemblance to her stick figure avatar. :lol:

Regarding Finesse, I never actually thought about what she looks like. But I guess subconsciously I at least had an ethnicity in mind. For most of you, I'm not sure what you look like. I know we're probably Facebook friends, but I don't actually remember who is who if the names don't match.

Bunz, did you ever tell us why you aren't on FB?

that pic you thought was marlita is jada pinkett smith from the matrix

lmao i have a new personal pic that i KNOW ppl are looking on with the sideeye thinking it could be me

not on facebook ..... yet :(

upherebl.gif

Timeline

that makes 2 of us :blink:

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It's not my place to share anything...

I am just saying I hate to see good people get their heart broken.

Maybe I shouldn't have even said that...

All I can say is that I am thankful that my heart is still in one piece (L)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Why you fighting it?

I work in a hospital and should know better but I have this fear that some electromagnetic field can cause the pace maker to stop on its own. Example a police siren, aliens, you never know. I am still working with docs getting different opinions, treatment, etc. It is still an option but a last option.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Yeah next time...just mourn in silence...

wait did that sound mean...I'm sorry...but dat ow mi a feel rite naw... :blush:

Timeline
Why you fighting it?

I work in a hospital and should know better but I have this fear that some electromagnetic field can cause the pace maker to stop on its own. Example a police siren, aliens, you never know. I am still working with docs getting different opinions, treatment, etc. It is still an option but a last option.

i wish you good health whatever option u choose

upherebl.gif

Timeline

lol.. just a lil mean, but i understand..

when ppl nuh wan share, thats cool confidentiality is a must at times.. but why give lil snippets of info nobody understands?? do u want us to try and figure it out??

mi nuh knoa..

okay.. i have missed so much trying to do other things ova here.. the rest of the day is devoted to vj LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Mine today has absolutely nothing to do with anyone on this board.

Yeah, I guess I was talking along those same lines. Just not about anyone on VJ.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.