SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just trying to reel you in MsTee....

*disclaimer- Sometime...umm...Most times...we discus stuff other than immigration and embassy stuff. *

But if this is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im here to stay.. you guys are very interesting... I wanted to share how nice my engagement went while I was in Jamaica in June. My fiance took me to the "neighborhood" beach (gigglin) in Mo Bay. I had no idea he was going to proposed to me that particular day. Funny thing was, I was sick as a dog. I was a little upset to because he insisted we go to the "night" beach. I just wanted to throw up and sleep. So, I got out the water and was sitting on a ledge waiting for him and wouldn't luck have it, these two guys tried to "holla" at me. I told them I was with my husband. I was snapping on them because I didn't feel well and I just wanted to go back to my "mother-in-laws" house. They left and about 5 minutes later drove back and parked the car where I was sitting and kept talking!!! I said let me get up before there is blood shed here at the beach....So I joined my fiance by where our clothes were and he proceeds to say.. Well Tracey, since Ive met you, you've always treated me like a king, and every king needs a queen, so will you marry me?" I was stuck on stupid and managed to mutter yes.. Then I started doing a happy dance! His father drives a taxi so he came and got us and bought me some advil. My fiance made me some hot tea and put me to bed. After a hour's worth of rest I felt 200% better... Yall know I had to thank him *wink* for making me one of the happiest women alive!!!

Thank you for taking the time to read all this!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ROFL! 'DOH' is what I picked up from watching the Simpsons. Homer always says that when something goes wrong or if someone says something that surprises him. I use it when someone says something surprising! :lol::lol:

ONGLY YUH! LOL

Okay, I finally made it to the "Yardie" thread!!! *Waiving hiiiiiiiiiiiii* to everyone!

Welcome Ms T.

How tall is your guy??????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
And did I miss a picture or something? Finesse isn't Black?!???

:rofl:

Nat go back to 343 and there is a picture of Finesse's son and then half way down another one of her and her step daughter. I'll admit it too, I though Finesse was black. I'm trying to think why though and I can't figure it out :unsure:

:rofl::rofl:

Ells, Sus, explain to me why you like the "I Hate Sandcastles" picture. Is there something I'm missing in it?

I like the picture because of the look on the baby's face & the little clenched fist full of sand. It's such an adult look but I'm sure the intention is different. Although you can see the other crying baby with the destroyed castle in the background even though it's fuzzy. The caption is funny since it's probably irrelevant to the actual picture....I dunno, can't explain very well but it just makes me laugh!

I make coffee here if I see it nearly empty. And, I don't even drink that #######.

I don't know how to make a proper cup of coffee so I don't bother with it. I can put the grounds in & pour in the water, but I have no idea how much makes it taste right....I leave that to the coffee drinkers.

Anyone else REALLY restless right now? I can't explain feeling; but it's driving me crazy.

YES! I need to go check where we are in the full moon cycle. I usually get really restless around that time.

I was sitting at park watching softball last night.....looked to be about half moon to me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
She can still be black, no?

I don't know. As the world becomes more multi-cultural, I never know what color people are... not necessarily a bad thing.

so you see from mi son picha, im is mixed...white/black.....my son has this one friend who looks alot like him so i asked him if his mom was white or black or his dad was (not that it mattered i was just being nosey).....and he said neither one...he is native american and mexican...i was like :blush::unsure::huh: .......come to think of it most of his friends are mixed....i just doan knoa wid what....or someone looks black and they really are puerto rican...or they look chinese and they really are jamaican...

all i know is never judge a book by its cover...

Timeline
ROFL! 'DOH' is what I picked up from watching the Simpsons. Homer always says that when something goes wrong or if someone says something that surprises him. I use it when someone says something surprising! :lol::lol:

ONGLY YUH! LOL

Okay, I finally made it to the "Yardie" thread!!! *Waiving hiiiiiiiiiiiii* to everyone!

Welcome Ms T.

Lol. I always get asked this question.. He is 6ft 5 and Im 5ft 3 - dont laugh yall lol

Timeline
Im here to stay.. you guys are very interesting... I wanted to share how nice my engagement went while I was in Jamaica in June. My fiance took me to the "neighborhood" beach (gigglin) in Mo Bay. I had no idea he was going to proposed to me that particular day. Funny thing was, I was sick as a dog. I was a little upset to because he insisted we go to the "night" beach. I just wanted to throw up and sleep. So, I got out the water and was sitting on a ledge waiting for him and wouldn't luck have it, these two guys tried to "holla" at me. I told them I was with my husband. I was snapping on them because I didn't feel well and I just wanted to go back to my "mother-in-laws" house. They left and about 5 minutes later drove back and parked the car where I was sitting and kept talking!!! I said let me get up before there is blood shed here at the beach....So I joined my fiance by where our clothes were and he proceeds to say.. Well Tracey, since Ive met you, you've always treated me like a king, and every king needs a queen, so will you marry me?" I was stuck on stupid and managed to mutter yes.. Then I started doing a happy dance! His father drives a taxi so he came and got us and bought me some advil. My fiance made me some hot tea and put me to bed. After a hour's worth of rest I felt 200% better... Yall know I had to thank him *wink* for making me one of the happiest women alive!!!

:luv: thanks for sharing :luv:

Timeline
kk - wha u usband gonna do wid $18 in quarters?

I was busting out laughing on the phone...He was not happy and didn't find it funny...opps. Well, he gotta in his pocket. I'll be going to the bank tomorrow to change them back to dollars. Oh boy.

:rofl: Girl I Recycle and I am 100$ Black , I don't play that not recycling mess! The Earth is too important!

You're 100% Black?? (not to be rude) I thought you were Hispanic and Haitian.

She can still be black, no?

They might make you roll them to return them.

lawd ells..and dem still a cut pay after yuh a do every body wuk...LOL..do they cut based on cost of living?

ok smaddy enlighten mi..di last mi know DOH-DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH...

i thought di same ting

ya'll are killing me as i catch up.. nobody don't look at the SIMPSONS????????

DOH! is homers saying

i guess me and ells the only big kids

and yep finesse.. i thought u were black..

NOOOOOOOOOO....I'm in the club. I am picturing myself right now laying under Moe's tap and just letting it run down my throat. I need a drink!

Am I the only one who's heart SINKS when they hear of a Yardie VJ story gone bad?? :(

I can't imagine going through all of this process, time and money, just to lose in the end....

I understand nothing in life comes without risks, but damn...

My heart goes out to all who have loved and lost...

(F)

It is life. It's only sad if it breaks you. Otherwise, you live and learn.

Just trying to reel you in MsTee....

*disclaimer- Sometime...umm...Most times...we discus stuff other than immigration and embassy stuff. *

But if this is the place to be!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where is his yard in MoBay?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I got the whole story at lunchtime. And, I hate to say it; but I was right. Feeling is now gone. Replaced by some sadness for the evil humans can inflict on each other.

man... hope everything is going to be ok JG (L)

Everything is always going to be okay. Just a matter of time. I hate to see someone I care about go through something so horrible for reasons that don't have to be.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

ONGLY YUH! LOL

Welcome Ms T.

Lol. I always get asked this question.. He is 6ft 5 and Im 5ft 3 - dont laugh yall lol

whoah!! thats 14 inches taller than you....i'm trying to picture how that works out for u in the bedroom

Timeline
Am I the only one who's heart SINKS when they hear of a Yardie VJ story gone bad?? :(

I can't imagine going through all of this process, time and money, just to lose in the end....

I understand nothing in life comes without risks, but damn...

My heart goes out to all who have loved and lost...

(F)

that is depressing...why u thinkin about that?

Timeline
this school year is getting on my nerves already my daughter has to hhave a shot to attend sixth grade but the doctor only has a appt the day after school begins .. i cant have her miss the first two days of school because of this

If you explain it to the school, they should still let her attend and then fax the shot records over to the school. They should take them. Schools lose money when the lose children....

Timeline
whoah!! thats 14 inches taller than you....i'm trying to picture how that works out for u in the bedroom

Dang. Sometimes I wish this board were more private or that my name wasn't NatPatBen. :whistle:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

ONGLY YUH! LOL

Welcome Ms T.

It works wonderfully well thank you!

I got the whole story at lunchtime. And, I hate to say it; but I was right. Feeling is now gone. Replaced by some sadness for the evil humans can inflict on each other.

man... hope everything is going to be ok JG (L)

Everything is always going to be okay. Just a matter of time. I hate to see someone I care about go through something so horrible for reasons that don't have to be.

Things will be work out

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.