SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
this school year is getting on my nerves already my daughter has to hhave a shot to attend sixth grade but the doctor only has a appt the day after school begins .. i cant have her miss the first two days of school because of this

i so do not disagree with forcing parents to get their kids vaccinated to attend school

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies :dance:

JG, I understand that the bus transportaion is not cheep. I was told they HAVE a bus system and they charge so much a year for use of it. But when I called yesterday they said my son's school is not one they service. WTH? :angry:

How do some schools have access to that service and other's don't? :(

Anyway, I am over it today, I know God will provide a way somehow (F)

Finesse, I feel you on the coffee... limiting myself to 1 cup a day has NOT been easy :no:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
this school year is getting on my nerves already my daughter has to hhave a shot to attend sixth grade but the doctor only has a appt the day after school begins .. i cant have her miss the first two days of school because of this

shouldn't have to see the doc just for a shot....can't the nurse do it?

thats what i said but no they say the have to see her first

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i so do not disagree with forcing parents to get their kids vaccinated to attend school

u agree or disagree?

Timeline

me neither but she is going to the sixth grade and i dont want her to miss time so i gotta find a way to get it done

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

do not agree

:sleepy:

upherebl.gif

Timeline

me either :angry:

especially when so many vaccinations are proving to be the cause of autism in small children...

I just don't trust them :unsure:

My son was admitted to the ER for a 104 degree fever after his first shots :crying:

Timeline

me neither but she is going to the sixth grade and i dont want her to miss time so i gotta find a way to get it done

yea u have to do what you have to

but its messed up

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

that is a bunch of bs...they just want to charge you/your insurance for an office visit

check out the free shot clinics in your area....usually u just walk in and can do it

Timeline
do not agree

:sleepy:

oh ok i got you now

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Nat - what is guinep?

KK its a fruit that grows on a tree that has a tough outer layer and juicy seeded middle ha thats the best way I can describe it. It's sweet and sour at the same time IMO

damn, mi need a vacation

I was just saying that yesterday I have to use a week at my TS before September or pay to extend it but really not sure what we are going to do yet......I have no idea where I want to go either, but with my family drama I really need to stay put sooooo who knows! I am a hot mess right now :wacko:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

that is a bunch of bs...they just want to charge you/your insurance for an office visit

check out the free shot clinics in your area....usually u just walk in and can do it

im calling the health department now ... its crazy and i asked the school since the appt on the 9th would it be ok they say no

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Morning yardies..

i don't drink anything but water throughout the day.. i don't like coffee.. and never really got used to "having" to drink something in the am so im good.. i have soda if i go out to eat somewhere but i don't buy it.. maybe for an barbeq or something..

if im sleepy.. i gotta just DEAL wid it LOL..

i was kind of peeved the other day.. this is my first year in 5 that i didn't get a cash award for exemplary service.. i am getting to comfy and complacent here at work.. and we've had a BARRAGE of new, ready to work people come in (bout 50 new ppl in last 2 years) that swept up all the awards.. i guess thats the trend.. new ppl come and show off, older tired folks get pushed to the back..i gotta find a new position or new agency, there is still more money to be made b4 im happy being in the back, i just applied for a Medicare posting..

okay.. mek mi go ketch up..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.