SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why do i always have to make the coffee in this office? girl who supposed to do it just say she never drink it so why she have to make it...

Why is there a girl assigned to it? In the kitchen on our floor, the rule is: you take the last cup, you make the next pot. In the morning, whoever gets here first makes it.

This one guy likes it when he runs across an empty pot, cause then he can make it with double the grounds. (yuck!) He says the rest of us like our coffee too weak.

Lots to catch up on at work considering I was only out for 3 days. ::sigh::

she is the admin/reception person so it is technically her job....plus she is here first. i really don't mind making it....i just don't like her not-my-job-i'm-not-a-team-player attitude

Morning Finesse...

If feels like it was just monday and I was praying to God for this week to fly by. I'm welcoming Friday now!!! Whooo hooo!!!

morning kk.

i could barely pry my eyes open this morning. and my son is here at work with me. my boss is taking him to a baseball game at noon....thought that was nice of her...

Me too. We had a 15 inning baseball marathon yesterday. Damn me for being too excited to sleep last night.

why do i always have to make the coffee in this office? girl who supposed to do it just say she never drink it so why she have to make it...

Why is there a girl assigned to it? In the kitchen on our floor, the rule is: you take the last cup, you make the next pot. In the morning, whoever gets here first makes it.

This one guy likes it when he runs across an empty pot, cause then he can make it with double the grounds. (yuck!) He says the rest of us like our coffee too weak.

Lots to catch up on at work considering I was only out for 3 days. ::sigh::

I make coffee here if I see it nearly empty. And, I don't even drink that #######.

so what do you drink/eat to wake up? if i could take my caffeine intravenously, i would

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so what do you drink/eat to wake up? if i could take my caffeine intravenously, i would

This wasn't directed to me, but I can answer. If I get enough sleep (7.5-8 hrs), I don't need coffee to be awake & alert in the morning. But on days like today, where I got about 4 hours of sleep, I needed it!

I declared my guinep on the customs form and was able to get it in, anyway, due to unknowingly using a tactic called "distraction" while in secondary inspection.

Also, do not waste your time/money printing a boarding pass online to use at the airport in Montego Bay. Everyone (4 different people who worked there) told me that what I had was NOT a boarding pass (despite the words "boarding pass" written on it). They had me go to the counter or kiosk to print one. I can't tell you how flabbergasted I was at the continuous denial of my boarding pass!

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline

This wasn't directed to me, but I can answer. If I get enough sleep (7.5-8 hrs), I don't need coffee to be awake & alert in the morning. But on days like today, where I got about 4 hours of sleep, I needed it!

I declared my guinep on the customs form and was able to get it in, anyway, due to unknowingly using a tactic called "distraction" while in secondary inspection.

Also, do not waste your time/money printing a boarding pass online to use at the airport in Montego Bay. Everyone (4 different people who worked there) told me that what I had was NOT a boarding pass (despite the words "boarding pass" written on it). They had me go to the counter or kiosk to print one. I can't tell you how flabbergasted I was at the continuous denial of my boarding pass!

if i don't have my caffeine in the morning, i'd be ready to stab any and everyone who looked at me wrong.....but i'll take in any form..coffee, diet coke, red bull

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Diet soda of any kind as long as it brown....sweet tea.....sometimes a frozen chai....chocolate. Anything with caffine. Except coffe.

The word "sleep" does not seem to be in my vocabularly at all.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

morning yardies!

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
damn, mi need a vacation

Ha.....been saying that for a while now.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
damn, mi need a vacation

Ha.....been saying that for a while now.

i still have almost 3 weeks coming to me which I must use before the end of the year....and still have no plans

I've been wasting mine half days at a time and such. Need to just disappear for a week!

Anyone else REALLY restless right now? I can't explain feeling; but it's driving me crazy.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this school year is getting on my nerves already my daughter has to hhave a shot to attend sixth grade but the doctor only has a appt the day after school begins .. i cant have her miss the first two days of school because of this

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

bwoy...princess is mi name hotlegz pon VJ :whistle::devil:

Jus wah gwaan..is when a yuh interview again? i'm sorry i have a horrible memory..so mi tend fi ask di same questions over and over ...lol

Girl mi noh have interview date yet :bonk: (maybe the bonking will help wid yuh memory) hehe

is NOA2 mi waiting for...

im-still-waiting.jpg

JA Princess this made me Laugh out loud , this also looks like my Ex boss haaa who is giving me grief today!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
this school year is getting on my nerves already my daughter has to hhave a shot to attend sixth grade but the doctor only has a appt the day after school begins .. i cant have her miss the first two days of school because of this

shouldn't have to see the doc just for a shot....can't the nurse do it?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.