SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana, it's $115 a week for the DayCare program that drops him off and picks him up at school...

Irie, the school might not be too far to walk if it wasn't 100-107 degrees :wacko: (I think it's about a mile and my sister don't do heat well at all) There was a Kindergarten bridge program but it was mainly for kids who had never been in a school setting and he went to pre-school the whole year, so I did not think he needed it :crying: I don't think they are allowed to give out other parent names, but that is a good question :thumbs:

KK your loto money is going to be all spent up if you start sending it to all us yardies :lol:

mi keep try to upload odda picha dem and it sey file too big.......ow u post picha like ow jaenglish or jg dweet?

www.photobucket.com

Yep. Had to pay for that too.

A mile is not very far.

oh my goodness.. that right, she was going back to work and should have given us a report.. i hope she is well

She went outside with the smokers and never came back!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
kimmy - mi try fi learn and accept and embrace mi usband di best way mi know ow...and offer im and im dawta wha mi knoa to mek dem better people....mi neva try fi be something dat i'm not....we all can learn and grow fram each odda

also, mi worry bout di girl hair when she reach....cuz mi nuh knoa wha mi doin....jus practice pon mi usband head...

TRUST MI...BTWN U YAADS AND PRINCESS..OONUH GOOD INNA MY BOOK!! JUST FI SEH MI NAH SINGLE OUT MI JUS A TALK RIGHT YAH..CAUSE MI CYAA TEK NO MORE JUMP PON

LISTEN..SI IF U CAN FIND AFRICANS OR ANYBODY WAH BRAID AND JUST GET IT DONE AND DEN WHEN SHE GET OLDER SHE CAN MEK HER OWN DECISION..

SMADDY GET MI OFFA NINEWEST.COM

Who's jumping on you, Kimmy?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
With VJ Yardies, who needs cable? So I just got released from the hospital and I am all depressed and decide to check online and what do I find? A discussion about recycling breastmilk (I think). :rofl: I am still laughing at the back and forth banter but just my input...Why is the breast the only part of your body that is meant for use by others? (babies, men, etc.)?

Back to catch up some more... :yes:

You still on drugs, SG? What kind of a conversation starter is that?

I'm sorry to hear. Guess if I was a good friend and texted you like I should, I would know this and could've come to visit. Sorry.

tap nyam fried chicken

LMAO..so wah dis is a sterotype? mi nah nyam no fry chicken..umm mi ave one baby wah is 10mths...mi nah eat more dan no body else...cho

:rofl::rofl:

who don't eat fried chicken and drink guiness? odda dan u?

I'm not a Guiness fan at all.

Sorry any Yardie Lawyer.....Sus said "MOST". We'll say not you guys, ok?

Don't take it personal. I put up with blonde jokes too!

I use to be blonde :whistle:

It only counts if the rug matches :devil:

Ha ha DAMN!!!!!!!!!! :blush:

come on white girls...tell kimmy we eat fried chicken an drink beer tuh!! :rofl:

Bud Light and Fried Chicken......of course! :dance:

You are wrong for that :lol:

If you knew the guy I am referring to, you would agree!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
come on white girls...tell kimmy we eat fried chicken an drink beer tuh!! :rofl:

yes we do

:rofl: Hi VJ.

heyyyy shem..u've been working too huh..LOL

ok..white girls eat fry chicken..mi know oonuh drink beer lang time..bunch a rum heads

Ewwwwww.....not a rum fan at all. Rum Cream I like.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Love to rollerblade and rollerskate.

Don't laugh JG. Can you please teach me how to rollerblade/skate? My daughter got fed up with me and gave up and it is still on my bucket list.

Yes. We just have to stay away from Forest Park. I nearly died from all those hills and lack of braking skills. We can hit some school yard for your first lesson. Once you get hang of it, you will wonder what the big deal was.

My2..what happened to your brother?

this guys was speeding and weaving in and out of traffic (there was alot of traffic cause if construction ) he hit one car then kept moving cut across 2 lanes of traffic and shoved the car my brother was in under a flatbed wrecker truck ... they had to cut my brother out of the car and air life him to norfolk general they took him straight to the O.R. because of all the damage he went into cardiac arrest twice the second time her couldnt revive him

Oh, girl. I am so sorry. (F)

Mi back...I hope everything is ok Shaunsgal!!!

Nothing new. my heart just cannot seem to regulate itself and I am fighting having to have a pacemaker placed. No biggie! Just trying to live each day like it means something. :yes:

Why you fighting it?

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Nat go back to 343 and there is a picture of Finesse's son and then half way down another one of her and her step daughter. I'll admit it too, I though Finesse was black. I'm trying to think why though and I can't figure it out :unsure:

Do we have diff page #s? I show that THIS is page 343. But I'm catching up. I'll run across it at some point...

We do. Depending on how many posts you set it to show on each page. I am only on page 129.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good morning everyone.. hope everyone has a blessed day

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Nat I do the same thing and I got a bigger refund because I didnt' factor in that I was married.

I would rather put that extra withholding towards my 401K then just sit with govt. Then when I get it back..I go blow it on something that I really could live without.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Finesse...

If feels like it was just monday and I was praying to God for this week to fly by. I'm welcoming Friday now!!! Whooo hooo!!!

morning kk.

i could barely pry my eyes open this morning. and my son is here at work with me. my boss is taking him to a baseball game at noon....thought that was nice of her...

Morning Finesse...

If feels like it was just monday and I was praying to God for this week to fly by. I'm welcoming Friday now!!! Whooo hooo!!!

morning kk.

i could barely pry my eyes open this morning. and my son is here at work with me. my boss is taking him to a baseball game at noon....thought that was nice of her...

That's so cool of her.

Until yesterday, I hadn't seen my boy all week. We both were at work..but never crossed passes.

hahaha...ole boy just showed up at 10 AM!!! My other co-worker is going to be sooo pissed if he leave at 5pm. I have too much work to do to worry myself. So I'm going to get off VJ.com for now.

Toodles...VJ peeps.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
why do i always have to make the coffee in this office? girl who supposed to do it just say she never drink it so why she have to make it...

Why is there a girl assigned to it? In the kitchen on our floor, the rule is: you take the last cup, you make the next pot. In the morning, whoever gets here first makes it.

This one guy likes it when he runs across an empty pot, cause then he can make it with double the grounds. (yuck!) He says the rest of us like our coffee too weak.

Lots to catch up on at work considering I was only out for 3 days. ::sigh::

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Morning Finesse...

morning kk.

Me too. We had a 15 inning baseball marathon yesterday. Damn me for being too excited to sleep last night.

why do i always have to make the coffee in this office? girl who supposed to do it just say she never drink it so why she have to make it...

Why is there a girl assigned to it? In the kitchen on our floor, the rule is: you take the last cup, you make the next pot. In the morning, whoever gets here first makes it.

This one guy likes it when he runs across an empty pot, cause then he can make it with double the grounds. (yuck!) He says the rest of us like our coffee too weak.

Lots to catch up on at work considering I was only out for 3 days. ::sigh::

I make coffee here if I see it nearly empty. And, I don't even drink that #######.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.