SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ROFL @ Finesse's rule about not reposting pics. I hear you, thread moderator!

ROFL @ KK calling out J2A for not having enough time to research recycling, but having enough time for VJ

ROFL @ Ells AND Quana admitting to being the duppies that concern Finesse & JaPrincess so much.

Quana, I've never researched the topic. In a nutshell, what are reasons one wouldn't breastfeed?

ROFL @ Finesse going to that "Illegal Entry!!!" thread and trying to start a boxing match.

ROFL @ JaEnglish going to that same thread and being nosy! This is TOO funny.

Ells, Sus, explain to me why you like the "I Hate Sandcastles" picture. Is there something I'm missing in it?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

the pic of fineses son is 334 she reversed the number.. nat glad to have you back

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Thanks, my2.

Sus, we stayed at Hotel Glorianna. Great price for a nice place. Thanks for the recommendation! I also bought the autobiography about the owner (who I walked past and didn't know, cause I tend to be focused on my destination & not pay attention to people): From Gloria to Glorianna. I'll read that at some point.

JG/Finesse, the upper forums are the ones where people are seeking advice. The other forums are Off Topic/Regional. Captain Ewok posted a reminder to behave in the upper forums and keep the other behavior for the off topic forums.

MrsBuggy, I use those black-head removing strips too. Biore strips! The face ones are okay, but if you REALLY want to see some results, the nose ones are the best.

my2, glad you got the Caps Lock button working!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline
Thanks, my2.

Sus, we stayed at Hotel Glorianna. Great price for a nice place. Thanks for the recommendation! I also bought the autobiography about the owner (who I walked past and didn't know, cause I tend to be focused on my destination & not pay attention to people): From Gloria to Glorianna. I'll read that at some point.

JG/Finesse, the upper forums are the ones where people are seeking advice. The other forums are Off Topic/Regional. Captain Ewok posted a reminder to behave in the upper forums and keep the other behavior for the off topic forums.

MrsBuggy, I use those black-head removing strips too. Biore strips! The face ones are okay, but if you REALLY want to see some results, the nose ones are the best.

me too i need a new one ..

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Goodnight everyone..hope everyone has great night

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Tomorrow, when my alarm clock goes off at 6:15am, I'm going to regret the decision to catch up before going to bed...

Ells, sorry to hear about the additional 10% of state taxes. You might consider moving to Texas: no state income tax here!

I also play with my withholdings to try to break even each year. I don't want to give the gov an interest-free loan, but I don't want to end up paying anything either. The closest I got was within $200.

Ells, never mind about moving to Texas. I see you mentioned no humidity. Well, maybe north Texas...

Sus, I saw you went to drink a dirty banana. I'm jealous! Would you believe every time I tried to order one in Jamiaca the place was out of bananas!

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tomorrow, when my alarm clock goes off at 6:15am, I'm going to regret the decision to catch up before going to bed...

Ells, sorry to hear about the additional 10% of state taxes. You might consider moving to Texas: no state income tax here!

I also play with my withholdings to try to break even each year. I don't want to give the gov an interest-free loan, but I don't want to end up paying anything either. The closest I got was within $200.

Ells, never mind about moving to Texas. I see you mentioned no humidity. Well, maybe north Texas...

Sus, I saw you went to drink a dirty banana. I'm jealous! Would you believe every time I tried to order one in Jamiaca the place was out of bananas!

Nat, where in Texas are you? I may need to add you to my list to hook up with when passing through in Sept.

Nat, where in Texas are you? I may need to add you to my list to hook up with when passing through in Sept.

Oh and welcome back....I sooo enjoyed your pictures. I love the native for breakfast!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Timeline

I'm in Houston.

I saw Rising Stars on tv instead of on the computer, so I didn't get to record Tia this week. Fortunately, someone else posts all of the performance videos on YouTube. Please email/call/text 876-444-5502 or 8764445502@digitextjm.com:

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Quana, I looked at my post history (WHY aren't I asleep???) and found this:

Quana, I can imagine how you feel at missing the reactions of Roger & your ex getting to meet each other. Brings back memories...

Just memories of when two dudes from past relationships happen to meet. One time I went to Dallas for the OU/Texas game... wait a minute! I can't go into my business on here. See what sleep-deprivation will cause? :wacko: Let me go to bed.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just memories of when two dudes from past relationships happen to meet. One time I went to Dallas for the OU/Texas game... wait a minute! I can't go into my business on here. See what sleep-deprivation will cause? :wacko: Let me go to bed.

tease! :angry:

Heaven, I never realized we have the SAME NOA1 date :blush:

Not only are we in the same boat, we're almost roommates! :lol:

I should have been in bed 2 hours ago :innocent:

Night ya'll :whistle:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thanks, my2.

nat....glad you liked glorianna....richard and i were happy with it and would stay there again for sure!

morning yardies.....one day til TGIF! woo hoo!

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

Timeline
A day after the quarterback was conditionally reinstated to the league, only the Baltimore Ravens would directly acknowledge evaluating him.

Come on to Baltimore Vicks!!!

I still can't get over the Torry Holt ordeal in St. Louis. Good luck with Vick.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
mi nuh knoa if ie wuk...

He is so cute!

doan let im looks fool yuh....im bad

I have one of those.. she hides the horns under the curls, and fools people with the blue eyes! LOL

Ha ha.....wait till they become teenagers and they don't hide it anymore.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Sorry Princess! That is a predicament. Maybe you're going to be the one to start an official 'kid carpool' because of this? How do they expect working parents to get their kids to school anyway? It's not like everyone is able to get flex time & do they imagine children taking public transit to school?? (Imagining a city bus full of 5 y/os....)

It is nothing new. Send your kid to a private school and there is never bus service.

You have to hook up with some other parents and work out a carpool of some kind. Princess, can you do any flex time at all. Maybe volunteer to do one leg of the driving twice a week or something?

Sorry JaPriness - If me win the lottery BIG 9 (as in 100 million) tonight..I'll pay for the taxi from school to home until the he gets to first grade....

Seriously!!!

That sucks. How do they really expect for kids to go to school and get an education. cho!!!

It's a serious issue. But, if you knew school finances, buses are a huge expense. It is usually first to go. Public schools have buses cause the taxpayers pay for them.

mi keep try to upload odda picha dem and it sey file too big.......ow u post picha like ow jaenglish or jg dweet?

I use photobucket. scan or upload to my picture file on computer. Go to photobucket and upload. And, then just click on the direct link tab and copy it here.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.