SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JaPrincess...that's what the money for...to give away. I just need enough to get my business and family straight.

Wha mi a do wit da rest? Help people!!!!Okay..I still haven't been productive today...So I stay here longer...or go home and come back tomorrow ready to get this stuff done?

donate it to kimmy cause

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
here is us hot gyals again

When is the other hot gyal..I mean step daughter is coming up?

mi nuh knoa....wait pon uscis fa noa2...website sey 5 months processing time....we tinkin december??

You filed I130 or K-2?

We plan to file for stepdaughter too.

I-130

Okay - did you need any papers from the mother? Affidavit saying it's okay?

Are you planning on going to interview? Sorry for the 21 questions.

mi type letter fi har stating she give permission fi har dawta come migrate to Us to live wid fadda and stepmadda....she get stamp by jp and mail it back to mi

JaPrincess...that's what the money for...to give away. I just need enough to get my business and family straight.

Wha mi a do wit da rest? Help people!!!!Okay..I still haven't been productive today...So I stay here longer...or go home and come back tomorrow ready to get this stuff done?

donate it to kimmy cause

Of course!!! Open Arms for Jamaica's Future is the first charity to receive mi funds!!! One big chek fi mi likkle pickneys in Jamaica.

mi type letter fi har stating she give permission fi har dawta come migrate to Us to live wid fadda and stepmadda....she get stamp by jp and mail it back to mi

Thanks, I'll put that on my things to get. I could email it to her and she sent it back. hmmmmm

Then when she get here she will already have greencard cause you did I130.

husband brodda gonna take har to interview when time come....and mi a go to jamaica to get har when she ave visa....dats what mi wait fa to go a jamaica....oddawise mi ago jamaica lang time.....mi dying here....mi wan see blue sea

I feel you on that one. There is no blue sea in maryland. Hubbys says he WILL not swim in the lake where we fish...LMAO...but he'll nyam di fish dem..

Timeline

Thanks, I'll put that on my things to get. I could email it to her and she sent it back. hmmmmm

yes, and ask har to get dawta passport in di mean time if she no ave it already

yeah..she have passport. Did ya'll try visitor visa first?

nite guys!!!

bye Quana!!!

Shout I might get my heart tonight.

Timeline

yeah..she have passport. Did ya'll try visitor visa first?

nite guys!!!

bye Quana!!!

Shout I might get my heart tonight.

nope, wi no bodda wid visitors visa....she belong here wid us...

Timeline
husband brodda gonna take har to interview when time come....and mi a go to jamaica to get har when she ave visa....dats what mi wait fa to go a jamaica....oddawise mi ago jamaica lang time.....mi dying here....mi wan see blue sea

I feel you on that one. There is no blue sea in maryland. Hubbys says he WILL not swim in the lake where we fish...LMAO...but he'll nyam di fish dem..

mi used to going to jamaica every 3-4 months and mi aven't been dere since december....so mi a dreaming bout di sea right about now.....a so it go..

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

you and me both :crying:

when, oh when, will we get our NOA2??? :whistle:

uh oh :ph34r: :ph34r:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like the beats...then hubby tells me what they saying and I'm like...no way :wow: with mouth wide open.

:rofl::rofl:

Looks like I'm the only Hippie/ROOTS lovin girl in here :unsure:

smiley-greet010.gif

mi like culture music tuh.....but only listen to it pon sunday....when mi feelin holy :innocent:

Even some of the culture music is .. :wow:

Richie Spice...is he culture...well his ..."I plant a likke tree in mi front yard" song is about ganja. Mi neva knoa. I thought was saying he plant positive things in his yard...I thought it was deeper than the ganja.

YUH SOON FINE OUT..MORETIME MI SI PPL A JUMP AND WHINE BOUT A SONG..AND WHEN DEM FINE OUT WAH DI MAN A SEY DEM SHAME!!

mi nuh knoa if ie wuk...

girrrllll...wi ave one nex YAADS pon wi hands..lawd have mercy is wah wi a go do...no lie Finesse mi love how yuh embrasse yuh husband and him culture straight!!

ur son is tooo freaking cuteeee fava irie dawta..

mi an mi stepdawta

ok..pon di real...ur step daughter aunty or soemthing cyaa comb di likkle girl hair..there isnuttin wah bun more dan a little girl wid har hair messed up..cho man..she cutie pie tho..seems sweet

JaPrincess - mi facety..I knoa...Can I see your son's picture? :blush:

yuh sneaking dats wah yuh is

donate it to kimmy cause

YES...YES DONATE...SO IS HOW YUH A TELL PPL FI DONATE BUT MI NO HEAR U A SEY NUTTIN..SEN ON!

PRINCESS HOW CUTE IS UR LITTLE MAN...LOVING THE KID PICS!

Edited by Hotlegz

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.