SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

ok then..

henneybody knoa dis chune?

go like dis:

"mek she cuss beer bad wud, beer bad wud....phock har til she cuss"

mi ave it pon cd but mi cyaan fine it....mi nuh knoa who sing it....maybe busy signal?

MUS DUTTY KARTEL OR MAVADO

mi love dutty slack chunes dem...

at first mi thought it sey phock ar til she cum...but husband a correct mi

:wow:

ahahhaa..i was waiting for KK to reply..

Mi love mi Kartel slack tunes dem..

I like the beats...then hubby tells me what they saying and I'm like...no way :wow: with mouth wide open.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I'm the only Hippie/ROOTS lovin girl in here :unsure:

smiley-greet010.gif

mi like culture music tuh.....but only listen to it pon sunday....when mi feelin holy :innocent:

Even some of the culture music is .. :wow:

Richie Spice...is he culture...well his ..."I plant a likke tree in mi front yard" song is about ganja. Mi neva knoa. I thought was saying he plant positive things in his yard...I thought it was deeper than the ganja.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:lol: @ ya'll and your Sunday morning ROOTS

see... I'm like ROOTS all week and a lil Friday night dancehall behind closed doors :innocent:

:rofl:

Looks like I'm the only Hippie/ROOTS lovin girl in here :unsure:

smiley-greet010.gif

mi like culture music tuh.....but only listen to it pon sunday....when mi feelin holy :innocent:

Even some of the culture music is .. :wow:

Richie Spice...is he culture...well his ..."I plant a likke tree in mi front yard" song is about ganja. Mi neva knoa. I thought was saying he plant positive things in his yard...I thought it was deeper than the ganja.

It's the healing of the nation KK!! :yes:

:lol:

(L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm killing myself over here....we just got our paychecks (payday tomorrow & I'm the one who hands them out) so I peeked at mine to see how this extra furlough day has affected my check. Just as I thought, about $100 less than before....about $300 less than when these furloughs started. I just changed the words to the Mr Vegas tune I've been singing all week long.....it is now, "I am stressed, I am streeeessed, every day of my life I am stressed, when I wake up in the mornin & I lay my head to rest, every day of my life I am stressed!" :rofl::rofl::jest:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm killing myself over here....we just got our paychecks (payday tomorrow & I'm the one who hands them out) so I peeked at mine to see how this extra furlough day has affected my check. Just as I thought, about $100 less than before....about $300 less than when these furloughs started. I just changed the words to the Mr Vegas tune I've been singing all week long.....it is now, "I am stressed, I am streeeessed, every day of my life I am stressed, when I wake up in the mornin & I lay my head to rest, every day of my life I am stressed!" :rofl::rofl::jest:

damn... :(

OH Lawd she done remixed the song.... I know you are stressed now, I am sorry Ells just stay positive. Remember the Creator always makes a way! (F)

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

A day after the quarterback was conditionally reinstated to the league, only the Baltimore Ravens would directly acknowledge evaluating him.

Come on to Baltimore Vicks!!!

He needs to come to Philly!

mi try and post picha fi oonu. ow u dweet?

click the Browse button, and select deh pic den upload mek wi see it :thumbs: !

****ROC VSC****

Hey Shrewdie ( Waving )

****ROC VSC****

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.