SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Good afternoon ladies!! Just stopping by and seeing what's good...

(Quana, i sent you a message.)

Well, my hubby went fishing last night and caught a lil small fish. I hadn't seen it til we got home. The lil fish was so cute and I asked him why didn't he throw it back since he was small. He said, " yuh don't knoa nothing bout fishing angela" LOL... but he (the fish) was just so darn cute!!! :blush:

yeah i think my father in law would throw back the lil ones.. :rofl: at u chat bout he was cute..

fish cute??? cha!

throw back FISH...ooman u mad... and Mrs. B; bout fish look cute...fish fi nyam head and all

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok then..

henneybody knoa dis chune?

go like dis:

"mek she cuss beer bad wud, beer bad wud....phock har til she cuss"

mi ave it pon cd but mi cyaan fine it....mi nuh knoa who sing it....maybe busy signal?

MUS DUTTY KARTEL OR MAVADO

mi love dutty slack chunes dem...

at first mi thought it sey phock ar til she cum...but husband a correct mi

mi wodah nevah guess dat -- I think the song is mavado -- don't listen to kartel im chat too much n dutty duttyyyyyy mout (need fi nyam outtah hog pen)

:rofl:

seriously tho, listening to mavado, kartel, and busy REALLY helped me understand patois better....they sing so fast so you have to be quick to catch what they are saying...mavado especially...he is really hard to understand

cause one ooman mash up im mout

she box im?

Well, my hubby went fishing last night and caught a lil small fish. I hadn't seen it til we got home. The lil fish was so cute and I asked him why didn't he throw it back since he was small. He said, " yuh don't knoa nothing bout fishing angela" LOL... but he (the fish) was just so darn cute!!! :blush:

yeah i think my father in law would throw back the lil ones.. :rofl: at u chat bout he was cute..

fish cute??? cha!

throw back FISH...ooman u mad... and Mrs. B; bout fish look cute...fish fi nyam head and all

do you suck on the eyeballs too?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i had steamed fish, water crackers, and bammy for lunch today

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd mi is miss please puss right now

Dada where the heck have you been all this time?

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline

yes Ms. finesse mi suck out di eye ball dem tuh..

yes, di girl bax im ar kick im mi caan membah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok then..

go like dis:

mi ave it pon cd but mi cyaan fine it....mi nuh knoa who sing it....maybe busy signal?

mi too finesse :devil: they have the best riddims LOL

Q - what was your response to him?

nothing yet.. im trying to smoke out this fox.. LOL..

?????

well i waited to see if he would come back w/ something crazy after i didn't answer right away.. to see if he is sincere or just nosy.. girl 15 yrs of dealing w/ this one i know him..

a man that told me i could peacably leave the house w/ no drama from him and when i get there he was throwing all my stuff out the house w/ my kids there!!

So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

Ells I am sorry, try not to panic, I know how you feel we were just notified of "changes" in the insurance plans so I know what that means. :blink: I haven't even added Hubby yet because of the SSN issue so I shudder to think what the changes will mean for us..... Don't stress! remember your song, I am blessed, I am blessed everyday of m life I am blessed...................

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yes Ms. finesse mi suck out di eye ball dem tuh..

yes, di girl bax im ar kick im mi caan membah

u an mi usband same ting.....eat like animals

ok then..

go like dis:

mi too finesse :devil: they have the best riddims LOL

Q - what was your response to him?

nothing yet.. im trying to smoke out this fox.. LOL..

?????

well i waited to see if he would come back w/ something crazy after i didn't answer right away.. to see if he is sincere or just nosy.. girl 15 yrs of dealing w/ this one i know him..

a man that told me i could peacably leave the house w/ no drama from him and when i get there he was throwing all my stuff out the house w/ my kids there!!

oh, ok mi tink it was a new way to say u was smoking some ganja pon u lunchbreak

Welcome make sure you and hubby check me and my hubby if you're ever in maryland. We went fishing last saturday from 7am to 8pm. 120 fish we caught between 4 people.

I was ready to go about 2pm...but hubby is addicted to fishing. It's fun though.. :dance:

I even have a pink fishing rod. I'm also the one who takes them off the hook...since hubby does clean them. :blush:

sounds like fun...what kind of fish did you catch? did you eat em?

Yes..we eat them. The fish are called spots..and we caught some white perches.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

ells sorry to hear about this > i know its got to be difficult ...

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ells I don't even know how to tell you to help yourself out of the situation

when trouble tek yuh pickney shut will fit yuh

talk it out with lehi to see if there is something u guys can cut back on or if there is some skill he can make a hustle out of

and always remind yourself it could be worse

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

talking about fishing when my fiance went fishing when he was here, he called me on the phone he siad whats wrong with the fish they are making noise... The fish he and his roomates caught were croakers the sound like frogs croaking

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

He is out a orda! OMG I can't imagine I know you were horrified and to do that with the kids in the house....... Long *****kiss teet******

I got busy again Quanna :crying: under a deadline for this project 2 hours :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

off to start dinner ... chat with you guys later

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

checked cashed 4/27/2010

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.