SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ow u spell dis patois wud: bare, beer, or bere?

like if mi wan sey

bere phockery a gwaan

depends pon di context..its really suppose to be pure

okay..thats what i thought.. i get a 80 in patois class today LOL

:rofl:

Mrs. Young go check your PMs please

MEK YUH NO LEF PPL ALONE

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

Kimmy, no mek mi reach a NY dis weekend... n no badah go a di wedding ... a musah one a dem plaid plastic bag u ago pack

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Timeline
okay.. lunch time.. wha mi ago eat.. see ya'll in a bit

want some sugarcane?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ow u spell dis patois wud: bare, beer, or bere?

like if mi wan sey

bere phockery a gwaan

depends pon di context..its really suppose to be pure

okay..thats what i thought.. i get a 80 in patois class today LOL

:rofl:

Mrs. Young go check your PMs please

MEK YUH NO LEF PPL ALONE

Checked it & responded! HELLO EVERYONE!! :D This passport ish is gonna KILL ME!!! It better be in this week's bundle or we are SCREWED!!! Mi tiyad fi ere Missa Young fus! UGGGHHH!!

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

Edited by Ellsinlove

I FREAKIN LOVE MY HUSBAND AND WANNA TELL DI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

listen mi.....sound like kimmy

I love mine too!!!

In my case, you know how they say some women marry men like their fathers. That's me...the same treatment...that my father gives my mother..I see it in my hubby. My father spoiled me too...so I was bound to be spoiled. My father was my alarm clock in my school days...and now hubby has taken that duty over.

time fi yuh grow up!

Kimmy - I'm already grown...u know that..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my salary. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

I am so sorry, I feel your pain! Do they forsee when you will go back to full pay? Is it temporary or could it be forever?

I work in travel and my check was cut and no insurance! Rent is 1/2 of my salary!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my salary. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

I am so sorry, I feel your pain! Do they forsee when you will go back to full pay? Is it temporary or could it be forever?

I work in travel and my check was cut and no insurance! Rent is 1/2 of my salary!

They're saying through 2010 for furloughs but I'm not sure how long on the additional tax withholding. Who knows what's gonna happen though? They just keep taking & taking from us & finding more reasons to take more. Speaking of withholdings, I'm going to have to change my withholdings so they take less from me. I refuse to loan the state the money they already owe me.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

They're saying through 2010 for furloughs but I'm not sure how long on the additional tax withholding. Who knows what's gonna happen though? They just keep taking & taking from us & finding more reasons to take more. Speaking of withholdings, I'm going to have to change my withholdings so they take less from me. I refuse to loan the state the money they already owe me.

I guess on the brightside you and Lehi can take a trip to JA with your tax return! My 1st one with Louis was awesome!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So my boss just informs me that with the state budget being signed by our wonderful (NOT!!!!) Gov. Schwarzenasshole (sorry KK & Nat), we are now going to have an additional 10% of our state taxes withheld. Basically he's asking the state employees to 'loan' the state more money through our taxes. As if it's not enough that we're being paid 15% less because of the furloughs. I've also been thinking of the additional cost of adding Lehi to my insurance plans. My paycheck is dwindling by the day. With the decreased salary, my rent is eating up nearly half of my take-home pay. Now I can look forward to an even smaller check! I'm trying not to panic here.

oh gosh ells..how much more can they take..maybe u should move???.. kidding the Lord will provide, he always catches me when i feel like i am falling..

Timeline

I am working today too finesse :crying:

mi a jus find ie this morning, but like u say.. i knew it was coming..and roger say him nuh cyare when they meet, he wants to have a civil relationship for my kids sake..

its all about location.. remember this is a man that tried to pry my cell phone out of my hand in my daugh's hospital room and on into the hallway.. (silly me thinking he would stop for fear of ppl seeing!)

and no long drawn out meeting.. let them meet, ask a few questions and we out.. ex is out of orda.. i can see him saying some rude things just to get under our skin

may even ask my mom to come cuz i would hope he would stay in his place out of respect for her

Good luck with this Quana (F)

Did he just find out that Roger is here when he saw him with you over the weekend?? :blink:

I agree it is more than just concern for the girls... but either way they gotta meet...

At least you know Roger will behave himself no matter what the outta order ex says :yes:

Roger :wub:

Quana (F)

It will all work out!

smiley-angelic001.gif

Timeline

thats what i do!! i just don't get a return back..

Timeline
I saw the beginning of this last night. Why do they have to put the ladies name, age, occupation and WEIGHT? Who cares? I changed the channel after about a minute!

Hey everyone!!!!!

Ouch with the fat word why cant' we just say " fluffy", full figured, plus size or juicy..

I do agree Irie I was so geeked to see the show but as soon as I seen that they posted the weight of the ladies my stomach just turned. I mean never have they posted the weight of the other shows with thinner women so just because we bring on the pounds must every one know what they weigh? To me it was like Fox was making fun of them and of course both parties had to be big. I was shocked to see a big man interested in a big woman. Not all big people like big mates. I know I for one can’t date a man too big. I mean yes I do find them attractive if their buff but they can’t be as big as me because then every time we walk down the street people will be like WOW they stand out. Btu I can’t date a man too thin either because then he makes me look bigger than what I really am. He has to be medium build..

But anyway back to my comment I too was so disgusted to see there weight posted.

Edited by DaDa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.