SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

lawd mi belli

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I FREAKIN LOVE MY HUSBAND AND WANNA TELL DI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

listen mi.....sound like kimmy

I love mine too!!!

In my case, you know how they say some women marry men like their fathers. That's me...the same treatment...that my father gives my mother..I see it in my hubby. My father spoiled me too...so I was bound to be spoiled. My father was my alarm clock in my school days...and now hubby has taken that duty over.

time fi yuh grow up!

lawd mi belli

is wah yuh cook mek yuh belly a hat yuh so

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
man i miss beign on here every rass..i got in soo much trouble

I FREAKIN LOVE MY HUSBAND AND WANNA TELL DI WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooooooooowiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

AWWWW.. :luv::luv::luv:

and yes u do sound like kimmy LOL

:rofl: so mi no look so mad now huh..LOL

is why mi alone a chat today..finesse yuh nealy get yuh bahind waxed by the MODS..LOL

i am actually working today :angry:

lawd mi belli

u try the girdle on?

finesse...work? mi nevah know

mi nyam too much sugahcane last night it was so good i ate someone my drive in this morning now it a wurk pon mi

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I love mine too!!!

In my case, you know how they say some women marry men like their fathers. That's me...the same treatment...that my father gives my mother..I see it in my hubby. My father spoiled me too...so I was bound to be spoiled. My father was my alarm clock in my school days...and now hubby has taken that duty over.

:luv::luv::luv:

thats exactly why i had to find another example for my kids kk.. my dad was only around when i was REAL lil.. their dad takes good care of them, but i want somebody to SHOW them how to love.

RAHTIDDDDDDDDDDDD time fi find di loo -- mek mi fin sintin fi read

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
nice Q...cause KAshi hasn't figured out where he would liek to call home..me anywhere mi no get 12inches of snow!! he seems to like GA..me like GA to so wi will see

everybody loves GA..imma have to make my way over there.. i really liked ft lauderdale tho.. i love being so close to the beach .. its actually the first place ive even considered relocation but the houses are to dyam expensive..

ex doesn't work w/ me.. we just don't talk on the phone anymore.. only txt or email :no:

Timeline
man i miss beign on here every rass..i got in soo much trouble

AWWWW.. :luv::luv::luv:

and yes u do sound like kimmy LOL

:rofl: so mi no look so mad now huh..LOL

is why mi alone a chat today..finesse yuh nealy get yuh bahind waxed by the MODS..LOL

i am actually working today :angry:

lawd mi belli

u try the girdle on?

finesse..im trying to work.. we acted up too much yesterday.. i need to do better today, but i probably won't :devil:

eww sugarcane mek ya go bathroom??

ow u spell dis patois wud: bare, beer, or bere?

like if mi wan sey

bere phockery a gwaan

i thought it was peer LOL.. shows how much i know LOL

Good Morning Quana,

If you going to be in a relationship with someone or if someone is going to live with you I need to meet them because my girls live there. And that's important to me to know who my girl's are around and what type of person they are. hope you can understand. But whom ever he I need to meet him. If he's around the house or living with my girls I need too know.

dissa wha i come to work to this morning.. :rolleyes:

You knew that was coming, wha Roger seh?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

too much information

u baxide....

u can write patwah anyway u want so lang as who deh read eeh can overstand wah u a try seh r it we sound like rubbish and mek u eye dem crass

tep aff a mi name

finesse...work? mi nevah know

mi nyam too much sugahcane last night it was so good i ate someone my drive in this morning now it a wurk pon mi

I bought some from the Latino market from the Dominican Rep. and it was sour :crying: Yuh nuh mi guh carry it back peeled and all!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.