SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey hey hey...the weatherman jus say...gonna cool down tomorrow to 100!!! it was 106 yesterday and spose to be 107 today...... This may not seem to hot for yall in places that are hot all the time thus everywhere is airconditioned...but the hotest our summers normally get is 1 week of the summer at 85...the rest in the 70's! We don't normally need AC for that type of weather... :blink:

yeah its hot here, but i still freak out to see the thermo go into the 100's.. 85 in the summer sound wONDERFUL. but does it get real cold in the winter??.. i can't manage the cold..

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i know how it is, u just feel like u gotta save that man.. or u owe him something, u can' t leave him cuz then what will he do, and he really does wanna do better, its just his temper or not having a job or being frustrated that causes him to act up..

women have such a hard time putting themselves first.. even w/ the beating, she is making excuses for him.. hoping that it will get better so they can be happy again.. we have to quit being a saviour to everybody.. me included.. and let the chips fall where they may.. ya'll all have helped me w/ this this year..

I had a friend who would cry to me and say she wanted out i got her out so many times and her convinced her everytime to come back. One time she called me to get her kids cause he was at it i did and as i was putting them in the car he came back he hit me and i hit back called the police and pressed charges ... he was locked up and social services got involved and she left because she was in danger of losing her kids .

wow.. the best thing that ever happend to her was him hitting u..

yeah and she wont talk to me cause she says i ruined her family

are u freaking SERIOUS!!!! omg :angry:

i know that i kept those kids from further harm so im ok with it ...her son mysteriously fell down stairs and broke his leg so bad he was hospitalized(he was 2)

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey hey hey...the weatherman jus say...gonna cool down tomorrow to 100!!! it was 106 yesterday and spose to be 107 today...... This may not seem to hot for yall in places that are hot all the time thus everywhere is airconditioned...but the hotest our summers normally get is 1 week of the summer at 85...the rest in the 70's! We don't normally need AC for that type of weather... :blink:

yeah its hot here, but i still freak out to see the thermo go into the 100's.. 85 in the summer sound wONDERFUL. but does it get real cold in the winter??.. i can't manage the cold..

50's are the average in the winter...every now and then goes down in the 40's. Just an hour away though is Mt. Hood where there is snow.

Question....how to keep from swelling in the heat? My hands and feet swole up everytime I go to JA and now here at home with this heat!!! I drink lots of fluids....oh and water too!!! lol

Visa Journey

Service Center :

Consulate : Jamaica

03-13-2009 : Married

10-16-2009: I-130 Sent to Chicago

10-18-2009: I-130 Delivered

10-23-2009: Cashed check

10-23-2009: NOA1

10-27-2009: Touched

02-08-2010: NOA2!! APPROVED!! email/text received

02-13-2010: NOA2 hard copy received

NVC JOURNEY

02-12-2010: NVC Case # assigned

02-15-2010: email address given to NVC operator

02-22-2010: AOS/DS3032 email received by NVC

02-22-2010: AOS $70 bill paid

02-22-2010: DS3032 Hardcopy Fedx

02-23-2010: DS3032 received signed for by K.STLAURENT

03-04-2010: DS3032 accepted and system updated

03-04-2010: paid IV bill

took a long time to send in ppwk due to husband's birth certificate delay :(

got birth certificate FINALLY!!!

didn't keep good records...sent in the ppwk and got a RFE for copy of passport

06-24-2010: NVC received the form I forgot to send ...oops

08-02-2010: still waiting on a case complete.....ughhhhh

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

09-01-2010: NVC received checklist letter with a new police report..

09-23-2010: case complete FINALLY

11-12-2010: Interview-blue slip, need of a co-sponsor & petitioner at interview

12-07-2010: Petitioner interview w/co-sponsor paperwork

Quanna I'm changing my # too many pickney call all times of the morning and night WTH??? I told my son stop giving out my # you have a cell. The pickney call and ask if he deh, we seh no dem call back 2 minutes latah!

Girl one pickney just breathe pon deh phone but we have Caller ID so we knoa yuh just call! Hubby went off he was too mad plus we were tired from night jogging and tying to watch a movie, and they keep interrupting! Dem nuh kna what he chat bout LOL but I was rolling!

OMG why is the crypt keeper looking at me, guh weh!

lol.. crypt keeper need a life man LOL

girl tell them boys stop giving girls their home number when they are not interested.. just don't give the number at all.or give they cell and don't answa if they too nice LOL

Quanna you know they are getting on my nerves givin gout hte #, you are right what is the point when you are not even interested!I wonder what that kid thought when D hung up on them LOL they were probably :blink: :blink: :blink: Hot mess!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Girl...you know I don't remember ######......Thats why have friends around and make sure someone is taking pictures..... I have always been that way....nah memba ######!!!

I have the same problem.....don't they call it 'cantremembershititis'??

yeah and she wont talk to me cause she says i ruined her family

are u freaking SERIOUS!!!! omg :angry:

i know that i kept those kids from further harm so im ok with it ...her son mysteriously fell down stairs and broke his leg so bad he was hospitalized(he was 2)

I sometimes can't help but be furious with a woman who continues to allow that to happen...ESPECIALLY when there are kids involved & they are abused too. What the rass is wrong with someone to let that happen to your 2 y/o??? :angry:

Timeline
Morning Yardies!

I had a friend who would cry to me and say she wanted out i got her out so many times and her convinced her everytime to come back. One time she called me to get her kids cause he was at it i did and as i was putting them in the car he came back he hit me and i hit back called the police and pressed charges ... he was locked up and social services got involved and she left because she was in danger of losing her kids .

YOU GO GIRL! :thumbs::devil:

moretolove_luke_2_gallery_primary.jpg

for all you f#ckery reality show lovers......fox has a fat version of the bachelor called more to love

the bachelor is shown above

I couldn't help it, I had to watch. I think I'm hooked. It's cause I really feel for those girls & can relate in so many ways. Funny thing is, every one that was eliminated or who was lamenting about their lack of dating lives I was yelling at the TV, "Sweetie, GO TO JAMAICA!" LOL! They just haven't found the places where there fluff is appreciated yet!

Morning all! Last day of work for me!!

:dance::dance:

Morning all! Last day of work for me!!

mine too, I'm off for 2 days...in a wedding on Saturday. Im so tired. Okay, I'm kind of pissed right now. We had finally fitting for my friend's wedding on Saturday and her mom is going to look at me and say I HOPE you ladies on the larger size are PLANNING ON WEARING A GIRDLE (a so it spell)...I said excuse me :angry: --

sus, I might have to join you in OC....

CHO! :angry: Moms of brides can be such b*tches! A long time ago when I was MUCH smaller, I was a bridesmaid & the bride was about the size I am now (read: FAT). Our dresses were one of the usual monstrosities that bridesmaid dresses tend to be & of course strapless. Since I had a lot less chest at the time, my dress kept slipping down as we were dressing for the ceremony. I made a slight complaint (nothing too dramatic) about it & the mother said to me, "WELL IF YOU HAD ANY ####### TO HOLD IT UP!!" & stormed off. I was thinking 'GEEZ! What a B!^$#!' :angry:

for all you f#ckery reality show lovers......fox has a fat version of the bachelor called more to love

the bachelor is shown above

I saw the beginning of this last night. Why do they have to put the ladies name, age, occupation and WEIGHT? Who cares? I changed the channel after about a minute!

I think they did it to show what a certain weight looks like. Men can be so dillusional about weight. I've seen personal ads listing specific weights & it seems most are clueless about what a normal weight is. Maybe people seeing how easy it is to weigh over 200 lbs & still look okay will straighten the curious out a little bit.

hey ells.. ur take on the reason for the weights being shown makes sense. i was just telling someone that altho i thought the weights were of bad taste, i like the idea of the show.. plus size women can have a chance to shine and see we are beautiful, and bright and NORMAL.. a plus size woman would never get picked for a regular bachelor show.. even tho alot of relationships are opposite body shapes and not like body shapes..

that mother of the bride was real crazy LOL

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

50's are the average in the winter...every now and then goes down in the 40's. Just an hour away though is Mt. Hood where there is snow.

Question....how to keep from swelling in the heat? My hands and feet swole up everytime I go to JA and now here at home with this heat!!! I drink lots of fluids....oh and water too!!! lol

My Dad lives near Mt Hood. I bet he is inside with the A/C on .. drinking his rum!! LOL

It has been so nice here (80's) the past 3 days... I am near the "East Coast Portland".

I always though lots of water was the only thing to stop swelling from the heat. Maybe there is a "water pill" or whatever they are called that can help.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

OOH Jamerican, 107 I would be in heaven! I love the heat I really do I am so comfortable I can see me now lounging in the garden in 107 degreesIt's hot like that in Haiti I never complained and my tan was fabulous! :yes:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

Yall may know this but humor me....

I am new to this IPOD thing (although I have had one for a year never knew what to do with it) so I found this podcast...sounds of the Caribbean that is GREAT! The guy has been a friend of mine on Myspace forever but I never listened to his "podcasts" cause I didn't know how to load it.... check it out...

A weekly podcast of our radio show heard every Saturday on Z88.9 FM In the South Jersey and Philadelphia Area featuring the best in Roots Reggae, Dancehall, Dub, and Soca

http://selectajerry.podbean.com/

We don't have any stations out here in the Pacific NW that plays Reggae....

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

08-10-2010: 2nd RFE for an updated police record-although the one we have was dated 4 months ago......ughhhhhhh

Timeline

OOH Jamerican, 107 I would be in heaven! I love the heat I really do I am so comfortable I can see me now lounging in the garden in 107 degreesIt's hot like that in Haiti I never complained and my tan was fabulous! :yes:

Yeah my tan is taking shape...and I am forced to drink water which is good....but other than that....I like 80's...cause with 100's it feels like I stuck my face in the oven!!!

Visa Journey

Service Center :

NVC JOURNEY

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yeah my tan is taking shape...and I am forced to drink water which is good....but other than that....I like 80's...cause with 100's it feels like I stuck my face in the oven!!!

i don't even like 80's.....i like 70's

Timeline
jaenglish wurser dan me

wurser :unsure: but watch yah....u musah men wosahrah....horrible horrible henlish mi evah ear

wursa is not di word..tell mi wah har pickney dem affi do wid har question English...AHHH SAHH..mi sure wi know nuff ppl inna dis yah situation...wi no affi be so hard...english how u manage 1 child wah is not ur husband? LOL

jaenglish wurser dan me

look at kk ova dere typing in patwa....good job....and we both got scolded....chat bout suspension..cho

3 ppl had to respond to tell each of you that is wasn't "necessary"

so that made 6 additional "unnecessary" posts

you would think this board is a real country

but i so appreciated those posts...it can be vicious outside of here..ppl jump on yuh..i felt bad for that girl...dem fi be like me..just be calm and no jump pon nobody..LOL

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It was behind the hotel in ochi...nice little gazebo on the property. I won the auction at skyauction.com and paid maybe only $60 a night at "rooms at the beach"?? mi nah member... Thought I was gonna get married on the beach until 5 min before it happened and the people at the hotel kindly told me that you can't jus walk on the beach and do it...cause there is a fee! so...I said...ok, lets do it somewhere else and found this little spot which was perfect! The pastor is from Michaels home town of Port Antonio and he arranged that part. If yall can't tell already I am not a planner...just kinda roll with the punches...

LOL, it was Rooms on the Beach -

Same gazebo in my photos from JAEng!

Quana, look at Mahogany Beach or Hibiscus Lodge if you want Ochi

di bomb :thumbs:

Timeline
everybody quiet today

Working on insurance company and buying a new truck today. Too many phone calls.

yeah JG...

I just sold my ex-husband's truck to him. Worked out the deal, payment plan, downloaded all the stupid paperwork, and got all the truck details. Geez....I'm tired. Everyone is happy now. Just waiting on Ins. check now.

jaenglish wurser dan me

look at kk ova dere typing in patwa....good job....and we both got scolded....chat bout suspension..cho

3 ppl had to respond to tell each of you that is wasn't "necessary"

so that made 6 additional "unnecessary" posts

you would think this board is a real country

LOL Bunz, they take it serious trust me.

Morning Ladies,

Another busy day again for me today probably no chance of catching up :unsure:

Hey J2, SunRay, Justucia, Irie and JA Princess ( Waving )

Does my name not show up on the bottom of the screen?

LOL JG of course not, you weren't there when I was waving smiley-hug008.gif

Hope you had a nice Bday!

Smile. Sorry. Rough morning.

I did, thank you.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.