SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ms sheka.. come back!!

i wonder how i would have felt if i came to the board when i was filing.. i probably would have felt like some of u.. like FORGET THIS.. they not talking bout immigration.. but now i don't really care LOL

she like...damn i'm tryna find out about where to file my DS 230 and these hoes are arguing bout recycling

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a hotly contested topic that I just took a poll on Facebook about.

Do you think the US should test for Drugs in order to receive your Welfare or Food stamp Check?

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/vote/73g93z486?_fb_q=1

hmm., let me think.. i was a caseworker for those benefits at one time, in tx the main reason u get them is becuz u have dependents.. a single person can't get them SOOOO its almost a punishment to the children to withhold them BUT i guess the mom could be using the money and selling the FS for drugs anyway soooo.. man thats a hard one..

Timeline
love u finesse.. u better not go nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminded me of how ppl used to try and talk me into breastfeeding.. i knew all the advantages, but i just didn't want to.. the dr always made me feel soo bad.. but i still wasn't gonna do it!! LOL..

but i will try and recycle finesse.. FOR REAL..

YOU DIDN'T BREASTFEED????

Just kidding Quana! I wasn't breastfed & I think I turned out pretty healthy.

As for me, when the time comes, I plan to but to be honest, I DON'T WANT TO! I intend to for the first six months & up to a year if I HAVE to but after that, it's weening time! Of course, we'll see what happens when that time comes. I might do it for a few months at the most....but I honestly don't see myself going beyond a year, I'm too independent to have a child latched on to me for so long.

:rofl::rofl:

Timeline
no i understand.. u don't sound like a beeyatch, u just feel strongly about it and if i'd known, i wouldn't have joked..the dangers are evident so u are factual, but a person's willingness or unwillingness to make a difference doesnt' determine their intelligence..

Damn what mi miss??? I really need to go back and catch up...

Timeline
I have a hotly contested topic that I just took a poll on Facebook about.

Do you think the US should test for Drugs in order to receive your Welfare or Food stamp Check?

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/vote/73g93z486?_fb_q=1

I think they need to completely overhaul that system.

i agree...some people know how to munipulate the system so well....its like an art form

no i understand.. u don't sound like a beeyatch, u just feel strongly about it and if i'd known, i wouldn't have joked..the dangers are evident so u are factual, but a person's willingness or unwillingness to make a difference doesnt' determine their intelligence..

do you recycle?

:rofl:

Filed: Timeline

RECYCLE - breastmilk?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

ms sheka.. come back!!

i wonder how i would have felt if i came to the board when i was filing.. i probably would have felt like some of u.. like FORGET THIS.. they not talking bout immigration.. but now i don't really care LOL

she like...damn i'm tryna find out about where to file my DS 230 and these hoes are arguing bout recycling

I just spit out my popcorn... :lol:

Timeline

do you recycle?

finesse yuh kill mi :rofl::lol::rofl:

Timeline

this reminded me of how ppl used to try and talk me into breastfeeding.. i knew all the advantages, but i just didn't want to.. the dr always made me feel soo bad.. but i still wasn't gonna do it!! LOL..

As for me, when the time comes, I plan to but to be honest, I DON'T WANT TO! I intend to for the first six months & up to a year if I HAVE to but after that, it's weening time! Of course, we'll see what happens when that time comes. I might do it for a few months at the most....but I honestly don't see myself going beyond a year, I'm too independent to have a child latched on to me for so long.

girl.. i wouldn't even try.. i couldn't stand the thought of it.. the nurses were trying to give me instruction and i was like " doo di doo di doo" :whistle: they already didn't want keep her in the nursery as it was.. if i breastfeed ya'll never gonna come get her rass LOL

u should try tho ells.. its good for the baby and for ur losing weight.. I hear :unsure:

Timeline
ms sheka.. come back!!

I just spit out my popcorn... :lol:

Lord :rofl:

I missed that one :lol:

(((((JG))))))

Damn Stalkers! :angry:

Timeline
ms sheka.. come back!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::help::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

do you recycle?

finesse yuh kill mi :rofl::lol::rofl:

tell dada not to answer that one.. :rofl:

I plan to breastfeeding although the thought of it is creepy. Your baby is sucking milk out of your body... Did I mention I don't like stuff that relates to the body. My brothers put in my ears until I went off to college..and realize that is' not that bad. But a hole in my ear..I thought that was freaky. Like I don't crack nuckles..

Edited by KKHoliday

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
RECYCLE - breastmilk?

:rofl::rofl:

girl.. i wouldn't even try.. i couldn't stand the thought of it.. the nurses were trying to give me instruction and i was like " doo di doo di doo" :whistle: they already didn't want keep her in the nursery as it was.. if i breastfeed ya'll never gonna come get her rass LOL

u should try tho ells.. its good for the baby and for ur losing weight.. I hear :unsure:

:rofl: @ 'doo di doo' Yes, I will try...I always read about those 'essential nutrients' that can only come from mother's breast milk & also that losing weight thing! That's incentive enough alone for me to do it! :yes::lol:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.