SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
come on now finesse.. stupid is a harsh word, not necessary.. i see u feel strongly bout this one.. i will leave it alone..

do i sound that bad?

i'm speaking the truth...the facts

and those things WILL happen....maybe not in our lifetime, but definitely in our kids/grandkids lifetime...believe it

sorry for sounding like a beeyatch

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

no i understand.. u don't sound like a beeyatch, u just feel strongly about it and if i'd known, i wouldn't have joked..the dangers are evident so u are factual, but a person's willingness or unwillingness to make a difference doesnt' determine their intelligence..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
As requested by Finesse -

I love that pic SuS!!!!

ie mek finesse wan go mek pickney?? what bout you??? :whistle:

Yes. I really enjoy the practice...

Opps...did I just type that..... :devil:

:blink::lol::lol:

Timeline
no i understand.. u don't sound like a beeyatch, u just feel strongly about it and if i'd known, i wouldn't have joked..the dangers are evident so u are factual, but a person's willingness or unwillingness to make a difference doesnt' determine their intelligence..

ok, topic over

look, we have new peeps in the house

now they gone

someone named ms sheka

Timeline

love u finesse.. u better not go nowhere!!!!!!!!!!!

this reminded me of how ppl used to try and talk me into breastfeeding.. i knew all the advantages, but i just didn't want to.. the dr always made me feel soo bad.. but i still wasn't gonna do it!! LOL..

but i will try and recycle finesse.. FOR REAL..

Timeline

ok, topic over

now they gone

someone named ms sheka

I am paranoid... I just know people are stalking me :wacko:

LOL

Timeline

I have a hotly contested topic that I just took a poll on Facebook about.

Do you think the US should test for Drugs in order to receive your Welfare or Food stamp Check?

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/vote/73g93z486?_fb_q=1

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline

this reminded me of how ppl used to try and talk me into breastfeeding.. i knew all the advantages, but i just didn't want to.. the dr always made me feel soo bad.. but i still wasn't gonna do it!! LOL..

(L)

Timeline

ms sheka.. come back!!

i wonder how i would have felt if i came to the board when i was filing.. i probably would have felt like some of u.. like FORGET THIS.. they not talking bout immigration.. but now i don't really care LOL

Timeline

ok, topic over

now they gone

someone named ms sheka

LOL

:ph34r:

Timeline
I have a hotly contested topic that I just took a poll on Facebook about.

Do you think the US should test for Drugs in order to receive your Welfare or Food stamp Check?

http://apps.facebook.com/realpolls/vote/73g93z486?_fb_q=1

I think they need to completely overhaul that system.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

YOU DIDN'T BREASTFEED????

Just kidding Quana! I wasn't breastfed & I think I turned out pretty healthy.

As for me, when the time comes, I plan to but to be honest, I DON'T WANT TO! I intend to for the first six months & up to a year if I HAVE to but after that, it's weening time! Of course, we'll see what happens when that time comes. I might do it for a few months at the most....but I honestly don't see myself going beyond a year, I'm too independent to have a child latched on to me for so long.

Timeline

ok, topic over

now they gone

someone named ms sheka

LOL

I just KNOW they are too.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.