SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Quana...I don't recycle either..I get an ear lashing from my daughter everyday. I really need to start.

I want to recycle but someone stole our bucket and I don't have time researching how to get another one. :blush:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
Quana...I don't recycle either..I get an ear lashing from my daughter everyday. I really need to start.

Me either. They don't make it too easy here. I am NOT paying for them to recycle my trash and then they make the money.

i don't know for sure ,but i think we have to pay for those bins too.. they may have some central location to do drop offs, i don't know.. mi nuh bodda wid ie.. but i know i should.. :innocent:

here is the rule

if someone post a picture and you want to reply to the picture...don't reply to the picture post, just make a new post and say something like:

bout the feet pic -

ha ha i like that one

ok?

make sense?

otherwise we have to scoll past the same pic 10 times

Finesse - Now you wanna play yardie thread police, eh?

yes, and if you don't cooperate i'm gonna send you a nasty PM

Bring on the nasty PM :devil::rofl::rofl::lol:

I want to recycle but someone stole our bucket and I don't have time researching how to get another one. :blush:

But you have time for visajourney.com....hahahahaha

Me either. They don't make it too easy here. I am NOT paying for them to recycle my trash and then they make the money.

You will pay either way. If it's "free" you are paying through taxes. Win Win situAtion..for the city.

Timeline

here is the rule

if someone post a picture and you want to reply to the picture...don't reply to the picture post, just make a new post and say something like:

bout the feet pic -

ha ha i like that one

ok?

make sense?

ENVIRONMENTALISTS vs. SLACKERS

ding ding ding

:dead:

ouch kk, dat wan HURT

Timeline
here is the rule

bout the feet pic -

ha ha i like that one

ok?

make sense?

:lol: No phone calls involved.

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

i'm kidding bout the nasty PM.....do what you wish...i'm just making a suggestion

dang Finesse I was hoping you should say...

ding ding ding...KK vs. Finesse... :rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: Some mad woman has taken over KK's keyboard.

Timeline
wah name rule?

called the picture rule

I was born to break rules!

me too!!!!!!!!!.. altho i try for ya'll.. like i keep TRYING to delete some msgs when im replying to a long post! i used to be so good at that.. OHWELL :dance::rofl:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Speaking of pictures....great pictures of you & Roger, Quana! I had to go back some pages to look cause you can't see them until you log in. (Yep, I'm one of the 'duppies' while I'm catching up on reading.)

Not yet. He's still here. But, when he is deported......and HE WILL BE eventually.....I'll let you know what I call him. :devil:

:rofl:

OMG! Just went into the office across theh all to help someone with a powerpoint presentation and all I can smell is FEET -- I asked her if she had her shoes off and she said YES -- she then asked why, I said your office smells like feet.....dead silence I think I heard her heart beating.

:blink::rofl: Only you Lawny, only you! :lol::lol:

Hey Lawny, give her a bottle of this:

Stinky_Feet_BGW1.JPG

opps damn opps damn, she just saw that...she just walked in...she's back in her office now.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello ladies!!!!(((waving))) how's everyone today? Good I hope. I'm home but I finally caved in and got internet just so I can stay in touch(so sad I know) so let me go back and try and catch up.

Hi DaDa!

DOH! KK facety today! :lol::lol:

Timeline
i'm kidding bout the nasty PM.....do what you wish...i'm just making a suggestion

dang Finesse I was hoping you should say...

ding ding ding...KK vs. Finesse... :rofl::rofl:

Disclaimer: Some mad woman has taken over KK's keyboard.

:rofl::rofl:

kk w/ har boxing gloves on, dancing round di ring wid no one fi fight !!!!! :bonk::rofl:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.