SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OMG! Just went into the office across theh all to help someone with a powerpoint presentation and all I can smell is FEET -- I asked her if she had her shoes off and she said YES -- she then asked why, I said your office smells like feet.....dead silence I think I heard her heart beating.

:rofl::blink::rofl:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
OMG! Just went into the office across theh all to help someone with a powerpoint presentation and all I can smell is FEET -- I asked her if she had her shoes off and she said YES -- she then asked why, I said your office smells like feet.....dead silence I think I heard her heart beating.

Oh no you didn't.... :bonk:

Sorry, but it was too hard for me to concentrate in her office, so she comes in mine and I can still smell it :unsure:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Tell her a microwave uses less fossil fuel than re-heating things on the stove because it takes less energy to use the microwave to re-heat & is therefore more energy efficient & environmentally friendly! :thumbs::yes:

:thumbs: She is taking environmental science this year. I'm sure next summer she'll be a vegan, eating only raw foods, living in a tree house somewhere :wacko: . Our house is going green but she taking things to the extreme.

my youngest been wanting me to get a recycling bin forever, get mad when i throw a bubble gum wrapper out the window.. i hate when they learn stuff at skool :rofl::rofl:

you don't recycle?????? shame on you

:blush: i know..

what kinda place are you livin? besides being the right thing to do, isn't it the law???

the law?? no not here?? i didn't know that, i don't know many ppl that do recycle actually, not many in my group of friends and family anyway

i know its good for the environment tho :blush:

Timeline

Sorry, but it was too hard for me to concentrate in her office, so she comes in mine and I can still smell it :unsure:

Feet.jpg

:lol:

Timeline

Feet.jpg

:lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :bonk:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Princess; my eyes are watering bad

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tell her a microwave uses less fossil fuel than re-heating things on the stove because it takes less energy to use the microwave to re-heat & is therefore more energy efficient & environmentally friendly! :thumbs::yes:

:thumbs: She is taking environmental science this year. I'm sure next summer she'll be a vegan, eating only raw foods, living in a tree house somewhere :wacko: . Our house is going green but she taking things to the extreme.

my youngest been wanting me to get a recycling bin forever, get mad when i throw a bubble gum wrapper out the window.. i hate when they learn stuff at skool :rofl::rofl:

you don't recycle?????? shame on you

:blush: i know..

what kinda place are you livin? besides being the right thing to do, isn't it the law???

the law?? no not here?? i didn't know that, i don't know many ppl that do recycle actually, not many in my group of friends and family anyway

i know its good for the environment tho :blush:

what in the world is wrong with you? gimme dem friend/family phone numbers..

not just good for the environment.....essential for the environment

Hey Lawny, give her a bottle of this:

Stinky_Feet_BGW1.JPG

opps damn opps damn, she just saw that...she just walked in...she's back in her office now.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Ells, I worked in a Church office for 7 years in a poorer section of town. We had a food pantry every Tuesday. Helped with gas, electric, rent, diapers, formula, and food in between for those who had need. Sister used to give vouchers to the local market to those who came to the door. We started seeing them leave and sell the vouchers out on the street and then take the cash over to the bar on he corner.

So, she started giving them bags of easy to open foods and a fork. We started finding the whole bags of food in the bushes outside of the Church.

I completely get what you are saying. Hard not to help. But you can only see so much before you start to get jaded and let it effect you. It's such a tough call.

NO THEY DIDNT!!!

Ha ha................

1117-stinky-feet_vg.jpg

i LOVE THIS!!!!!

Quana - Roger seems reasonable...if something comes out...TELL HIM...be frank and address it then. I'm sure he'll recognize it and change.

You have to have Faith in God that Roger is the one for you. Ya'll are so cute together. I wish you the best.

:thumbs:

u know him so well kk.. we have to come up and see ya'll i think we all would hit it off enormously..

our first fight was dec 07, cuz i felt he didn't "hold me enough" :blush: im a big baby.. but i was already messed up w/ this whole ja/us thing, "is he playing games cuz im an american' I was tired of going over in my mind and just burst out "if u don't like me as much as i like u, then just tell me, i don't have time or money for this!!!!".. he was like.. u been holding all this in for MONTHS quana.. why didnt u tell me.. HE WENT OFF ON ME!!

said if i don't put myself first then nobody else will, if i don't like something i should say it..

i have never had that problem again w/ him we say whats on our minds, he knows all my hesitations and he just shakes his head at me :bonk: .. and him "hold me" plenty now, in fact i think we can get too touchy touchy sometimes .. but i LOVE IT!! :luv:

Awh...the love is in the air!!! :luv:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.