SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey ..im back.. ELLS thank u for sharing ur experience w/ us.. u GO GIRL sounds lovely..

JG is right.. have someone to VENT to.. i didn't for so long or i felt that ppl would think differently of my mate.. i don't mean about every lil thing. but the things that really bother u have to be mulled over w/ SOMEBODY i think..

its been 2 years for me so its wierd, seems like the rough times are far and in between, but that first sunday w/ the whole church issue, i will tell u I CRIED and thankfully i had my mom to talk to and she kept a level head on my shoulders.. w/ my first husband I NEVER told her things that bothered me.. i don't know why i am so open w/ this relationship.. but im glad.. i felt sooo much better after talking to her

Quana maybe it’s because you live and you learned. You saw things you have done wrong and you’re trying to correct them this time around. Also maybe because you have found someone who loves you just as much as you love them. Not saying your first husband didn’t love you from the things you have told me I know he did but with RG maybe him willing to SHOW you he loves you makes you want to work harder to make it work.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
OK I am going home to Hubby he is frying fish and making festival! Partaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!

Ells,

This man gave the kitten a bath just because, can you believe it??? He said he wanted her to smell fresh haaaaa, he is hooked!

Friday night we were up till 3 in the morning seasoning fish for the cookout and prepping veggies and we hear a loud noise coming from the bedroom that sounds like a crying baby. Well you know my two cats were having a sexy party LMAO :wub: and my crazy husband videos them :bonk: He was running around taking more footage yelling we have to post this on You Tube :blink: I am going to post one of the stills tonight he took they are hilarious and let me tell you Hancock ( that's the male cat's name) is the Dagger Master haaaaa

Ok mi gawn haaaa

Philly!!! Mi taught yuh were watching the Blue movies not making some yourself. I'm surprised they didn’t stop I know they were like dang can't we have some privacy Kissteet..lol

Fried Fish and Festival!!!! Ugh I'm so jealous because I love love love Festival!!!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:rofl: my husband even has a name for this party...it is called "The Playoff"

I need to get my #### home to see what the hell is going on...

he probably has the backyard turned into the dancehall by now...

Finese this party thing has me rolling.It sounds like your hubby was trying to plan a street party like how they do in JA. So give us details did the cops have to come and shut it down or what?LOL

Yeah, wondering too.

no, the cops didn't have to shut it down....but I wish they would of. This was like the party that never ended. For the most part, it was fun. My husband had everything under control. He made all the food and did most of the cleanup. I just had to do a lot of running around beforehand. I think I went to get ice about 10 times.

so many funny and stupid things happened, i can't even remember right now. All I remember is when we finally woke up the next day, there were still people partying at my house.....including one dude who nobody knew...like he just wandered in the yard from the alley at 5am for a beer and decided to stay.....

Timeline
My laugh of the day - I got a message on FB from a woman - the title of the email was Conversation, and here is the message:

"sorry im new at this but im not new at seeing beauty"

I replied back huh? and emailed the friend that we had in common to ask if the woman was Gay - Then I got a reply back - it was her son, using his mother's profile to pick up women -

LMAO

Go Sus look at you pulling pickneys!!!! LOL :rofl:

Timeline
no, the cops didn't have to shut it down....but I wish they would of. This was like the party that never ended. For the most part, it was fun. My husband had everything under control. He made all the food and did most of the cleanup. I just had to do a lot of running around beforehand. I think I went to get ice about 10 times.

so many funny and stupid things happened, i can't even remember right now. All I remember is when we finally woke up the next day, there were still people partying at my house.....including one dude who nobody knew...like he just wandered in the yard from the alley at 5am for a beer and decided to stay.....

:rofl::rofl:

:star: make your heart lie down on your liver and may your ears eat grass :star:

i love these little gems my man throws my way

i DO need to learn how to ease my mind a natural way

hello ladies!

HI Jus smiley-dance017.gif LOL this smiley made me laugh

Good morning VJ. Dada is funny.

I have no idea. It's one of those relationships I will never understand. They've been dating for years and luckily he has a visitors visa so they can visit each other. She is loaded so they travel throughout the Caribbean and he gets loads of gifts from her. He is really nice and she's hmmm....let's say different. We went out to lunch last week and told me she really wanted his baby and wants to froze his sperm :blink: And if she gets pregnant then she'll file. He'll stay in JA if she doesn't :wacko: She is going to spend thousands of dollars on fertility treatments.

Oh yeah....I rode to NY with another co-worker and she jumped outta the closet on the road :unsure: Not that it mattered but it was so unexpected. Had to hear about her lovers and relatinships.

Freeze his sperm??? Jumping out of the closet, What in the world? I bet this was a trip you won't soon forget :blink:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
hey ..im back.. ELLS thank u for sharing ur experience w/ us.. u GO GIRL sounds lovely..

JG is right.. have someone to VENT to.. i didn't for so long or i felt that ppl would think differently of my mate.. i don't mean about every lil thing. but the things that really bother u have to be mulled over w/ SOMEBODY i think..

its been 2 years for me so its wierd, seems like the rough times are far and in between, but that first sunday w/ the whole church issue, i will tell u I CRIED and thankfully i had my mom to talk to and she kept a level head on my shoulders.. w/ my first husband I NEVER told her things that bothered me.. i don't know why i am so open w/ this relationship.. but im glad.. i felt sooo much better after talking to her

It is essential to have someone to vent to & I do have my Mom & even a friend or two here that I can share things with. My Mom has given me lots of good advice throughout this relationship & has my back every step of the way so she's usually my source. We are eachother's rocks when we need solid ground!

I am currently bitching up a storm to Sus on Facebook right now. I'd be crazy mad this morning if I wasn't venting.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Go Sus look at you pulling pickneys!!!! LOL :rofl:

No Pickney - he's 38 and has an 18 year old daughter!

I am currently bitching up a storm to Sus on Facebook right now. I'd be crazy mad this morning if I wasn't venting.

bytch away - But I got a meeting, so my replies will be slightly delayed, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Really enjoying Jamaica, the baby is having a BatecrashingALL!!

Husband is making me so happy I married him attending to both me and the baby, just walking around with a cheesy smile on my face all the time lol!

GATECRASHED a wedding lol, just walked up with my camera and nicely told them I was taking pics. The 'official' photographer was USELESS, so just pushed him to the side and took over the proceedings.

Rain started almost the SECOND the ceremony was over, got just ONE formal beach pic before the downpour...May have to do a bit more gatecrashing...grrrrr

p256560785-3.jpg

p7330633-4.jpg

p175188246-4.jpg

p171612163-4.jpg

p564112292-4.jpg

Beautiful bride. That is my favorite picture.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

Thank you to:

NatPatBen

Justucia

Kimmy

Sunray

(and Jawi before).

You guys KNOW why. The rest of you are slackers!!!!!!!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ells - sounds like a fun weekend!

philly - is your son home now?

so you know how my son is supposed to be at his dad's until august right? i got a message from his father saying how he is bringing him home today! his father lives with his g/f and she has a son that is a year younger than my son. supposedly my son and her son were playing video games and my son got pissed and punched her son in the face...#######????

here we go.....

Oh yeah....I rode to NY with another co-worker and she jumped outta the closet on the road :unsure: Not that it mattered but it was so unexpected. Had to hear about her lovers and relatinships.

She must have felt really confortable to jump out the closet on 95. Good thing she was driving...hahaha... :unsure:

Shemmy - WOW.....WOW...WOW....so she doesn't want to marry him unless she has his baby? WOW....WOW....that's different. Kinda backwards.

Philly - If you click on my profile and go to my website (myspace) his picture is there. He had dreads from like the age of 14. He is 21 now and still have them.

SUS- That is so funny...the son using mom's profile to pick up women. LOL...

Thank you to:

NatPatBen

Justucia

Kimmy

Sunray

(and Jawi before).

Um...u not get mind yet? :unsure:

Philly!!! Mi taught yuh were watching the Blue movies not making some yourself. I'm surprised they didn’t stop I know they were like dang can't we have some privacy Kissteet..lol

Fried Fish and Festival!!!! Ugh I'm so jealous because I love love love Festival!!!!!

LOL DADA

I'm telling you Hubby keeps it interesting LOL I never what is going to happen next!

Yeah he has been on his fish and festival kick lately since we cut out meat yummmy!

:rofl: Finesse sounded like it was a blast! :rofl:

Thank you to:

NatPatBen

Justucia

Kimmy

Sunray

(and Jawi before).

Dang, sorry JG I got you!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
ells - sounds like a fun weekend!

philly - is your son home now?

so you know how my son is supposed to be at his dad's until august right? i got a message from his father saying how he is bringing him home today! his father lives with his g/f and she has a son that is a year younger than my son. supposedly my son and her son were playing video games and my son got pissed and punched her son in the face...#######????

here we go.....

Awwww damn why yuh son ova der acting like Mike Tyson. No he didn’t box d boy inna de nose!!! I know his GF is hot… O.k. dis anent funny… :rofl: lol.. Wait ok I’m going to stop laughing now… :rofl: whooo :rofl: o.k. relax relate release :rofl: I’m calm now who wait a minute girls I’ll be back I … :rofl: need…… :rofl: a….. :rofl: minute!!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.