SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MrsBuggy, what happened to hubby? I see your new avatar pic & no one asked? Did you do like I do to my mister & accidentally elbow him in bed one night??

Wow, I had to go back and look, I did miss that!

Ells, did I ever tell you my grandmother's story? She was dreaming she was being mugged, and the guy had her arms and legs held down - so she did the only thing she could think of and bit him - She bit my grandpa right in the back, drew blood and all!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl::rofl::help::rofl::rofl:

ha ha....I was asleep Saturday morning when I was picked up and pushed off the bed. I said what the hell are you doing? He said I was dreaming I had no shirt on.....a squirel ran at me, up my pants leg, up my chest, and looking at me the whole time with beady little eyes. Then, I felt your hair on my chest. It was so vivid.

No more food so late.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
so let's say somebody gets convicted of drunk driving and the sentence could be more than a year but they only do 1 month. how do the deportation proceedings begin? how does the immigration people know you were convicted?

finese, from what I remember and the experiences I've seen. Some people get caught up in the system when the go to renew their greencard, returning to the US (know plenty) of people caught this way. Just because you end up in proceedings don't mean seh u ago get deported same time. You have a right to go before a Judge, with or without representation and they have to tell you that. Getting caught up in deportations proceedings can take years to resolve. My brother-in-law was in the system for 5 years before the final hearing last year. He was an overstay that filed for asylum and won!

i would hate to have to even get caught up in it.. such a mess

Quanna; it's not fun at all. Many many of friends and family I've had caught up in the system, but some a dem no RASS LISTEN!....so dem baxide! Some people feel seh dem can do as they want and not be punished...like sell dis get lack up, beat up u ooman have 8 pickney and feel dat cause di pickney dem a US citizen dem naw go deport im claat...lass mi ear a breadfruit im a sell a Ochi.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
The only thing I have to say is if they come here and do some stupid stuff, they need to be responsible for their actions. The drunk and disorderly may have been just a thing. I suppose we could all have had that in our past at one time or another on some small scale. But, shoplifting? OMFG......the day Andre called me to tell me he was arrested, I ripped him a new one. WTH is wrong with anyone? Do you really need that piece of meat? Or that pair of shorts that bad? Seriously? There are places that help with that stuff if you are in that dire a need. Hell, I would give someone something to eat if they asked me or I saw the need. I'd at least buy the meat.....not the $$$$ so they can go buy some beer or crack.

I can somewhat agree with you, JG - But, in this particular situation - it was a dumb college prank and on a dare - We have all done stupid stuff like that - It happened when he was in his late teens / early twenties, he had lived in the US for 60 years and built an empire - family, homes, his own business, employed others,..... = How is deportation the solution there after that length of time?

I hate when they are taken to extreme degrees like it appears in this case. But, it also makes me mad when someone that really should be deported gets through on loopholes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
so let's say somebody gets convicted of drunk driving and the sentence could be more than a year but they only do 1 month. how do the deportation proceedings begin? how does the immigration people know you were convicted?

finese, from what I remember and the experiences I've seen. Some people get caught up in the system when the go to renew their greencard, returning to the US (know plenty) of people caught this way. Just because you end up in proceedings don't mean seh u ago get deported same time. You have a right to go before a Judge, with or without representation and they have to tell you that. Getting caught up in deportations proceedings can take years to resolve. My brother-in-law was in the system for 5 years before the final hearing last year. He was an overstay that filed for asylum and won!

i would hate to have to even get caught up in it.. such a mess

:thumbs:

"My one oasis in the dust and drouth. Of city life."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn`t lead anywhere."

Timeline
girl i be putting on a show on the dancefloor.. i love it... should have been a performer..

thanks ja2, things are going soo well, its scary.. ya'll know paranoid me.. i keep waiting for the other shoe to drop

Quana - embrace your happiness and show your love for that man. I wasted so much time waiting for the other shoe to drop....it hasn't yet...

u are right shemmy.. im doing better now cuz i see my stinking thinking..

i was saying the other day.. i am a HOT MESS, i am forever gonna be waiting for him to mess up??? i used to say "when he gets here, he will be different"..then it was "when he's been here longer and gotten comfy, he'll be different" now its "when comes back and gets a job, he will be different" :blush:

i know its okay to be cautious and not have blinded eyes, but i really have to relax and live life man, he's given me to reason to think anything but good things about him..

Timeline

i was saying the other day.. i am a HOT MESS, i am forever gonna be waiting for him to mess up??? i used to say "when he gets here, he will be different"..then it was "when he's been here longer and gotten comfy, he'll be different" now its "when comes back and gets a job, he will be different" :blush:

i know its okay to be cautious and not have blinded eyes, but i really have to relax and live life man, he's given me to reason to think anything but good things about him..

LOL, Quana - One of my friends did that - she was ALWAYS looking for the shoe to drop and the negative with her man - based on her past experiences - I was forever telling her she needed to just jump in and trust that he was the good guy he seemed to be. They just celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary and it hasn't dropped yet.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Tell her a microwave uses less fossil fuel than re-heating things on the stove because it takes less energy to use the microwave to re-heat & is therefore more energy efficient & environmentally friendly! :thumbs::yes:

:thumbs: She is taking environmental science this year. I'm sure next summer she'll be a vegan, eating only raw foods, living in a tree house somewhere :wacko: . Our house is going green but she taking things to the extreme.

my youngest been wanting me to get a recycling bin forever, get mad when i throw a bubble gum wrapper out the window.. i hate when they learn stuff at skool :rofl::rofl:

girl i be putting on a show on the dancefloor.. i love it... should have been a performer..

thanks ja2, things are going soo well, its scary.. ya'll know paranoid me.. i keep waiting for the other shoe to drop

Quana - embrace your happiness and show your love for that man. I wasted so much time waiting for the other shoe to drop....it hasn't yet...

Quana; no mek mi come dun so a tump u dung....try not to think that way...just enjoy the moment girl, we've been through too much. When my husband and I go out, we don't give a damn who watch and so many people have complimented us on how much of a fun loving couple we are.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so wah gwaan fi tidey

mi ave one research study pon cheetos fi $30 45 mins..can't beat that..cash too

I want to do this too! I love me some cheesy orange fingers! :thumbs:

MrsBuggy, what happened to hubby? I see your new avatar pic & no one asked? Did you do like I do to my mister & accidentally elbow him in bed one night??

Wow, I had to go back and look, I did miss that!

Ells, did I ever tell you my grandmother's story? She was dreaming she was being mugged, and the guy had her arms and legs held down - so she did the only thing she could think of and bit him - She bit my grandpa right in the back, drew blood and all!

I don't know if I remember that but it's darn funny! Not for poor Grandpa though! :unsure::lol::lol:

I LOVE Cheetos. Someone find me a study in St. Louis. I cannot find any of them.

How did I know you'd love Cheetos too? You're one of those skinny people that junk food doesn't affect. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't like you! :angry::luv::lol:;)

Tell her a microwave uses less fossil fuel than re-heating things on the stove because it takes less energy to use the microwave to re-heat & is therefore more energy efficient & environmentally friendly! :thumbs::yes:

:thumbs: She is taking environmental science this year. I'm sure next summer she'll be a vegan, eating only raw foods, living in a tree house somewhere :wacko: . Our house is going green but she taking things to the extreme.

Shemmy - that is so cute.

Sus - I'm suffering from AADD or whatever you call it.

Timeline

LOL, Quana - One of my friends did that - she was ALWAYS looking for the shoe to drop and the negative with her man - based on her past experiences - I was forever telling her she needed to just jump in and trust that he was the good guy he seemed to be. They just celebrated their 4th wedding anniversary and it hasn't dropped yet.

Every relationship is different. You can't be so jaded as to beat up everyone for the sins of people in your past.

I have found too, if you accuse and look for something long enough, you will end up finding it. So, don't do it.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG AND ELLS...U GUYS HAV ETO SING UP WITH THE RESEARCH GROUPS IN UR AREA AND THEY"LL CALL U WHEN SOMETHING COMES UP

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Shemmy - that is so cute.

Sus - I'm suffering from AADD or whatever you call it.

a dat dem call it...mi di jus tink seh u is a madooman like mi self...

wait deh ow finese so quiet mi a wondah a wah she deh pon

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Every relationship is different. You can't be so jaded as to beat up everyone for the sins of people in your past.

I have found too, if you accuse and look for something long enough, you will end up finding it. So, don't do it.

OO i CAN'T :whistle: but I really wanna

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

but sus..all men have a SELFISH IDIOT deep down inside.. i just affi wait, ie come inna di light!! im on a stakeout waiting on that mofo!! :ph34r: KIDDING..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.