SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You're welcome JG...I don't have the best singing voice, but I manage.

It was beautiful.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JG --

You.......oh you..............I woke up to the singing of an angel!!!!!! You made me smile and tear up. You are beautiful, Tre!

Hqave a wonderful day, JG!

firemanBDAY.jpg

Ha ha......my fireman doesn't quite look like that.

Damn, Sus. Where is the rest of that picture?

Thanks everyone. I'm here at work, so keep me company today.

working on your birthday?

what is the plan for tonight then?

Dinner at the firehouse. And then hang out for a while. His birthday is Thursday so we are going to celebrate together probably over the weekend.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
HAPPY BDAY JG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mawning all!

mrs buggy, thanx girl for posting the pics, they came out good considering the sweat, the smeared makeup and the red face LOL.. imma tell roger to go check them out on my sister's computer HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!! lol

why i got the dance lips going on?.. (insert smiley w/ some fish lips sticking out) LOL

this is the same top i had on when jalove and i went out.. i promise ya'll, i do have other clothes :lol:

buggy u don't look drunk, u look cute as ever... i will get to my sisters as soon as i can to send u ur pics.. esp the one w/ derron all LICKY LICKY!!! lol

didn't go dancing last night.. only the lightning and thunderstorm could stop me.. :P

I love that first pic!!! it should be on the Grills party cards... the ones dem pass out...lol. anyway, i'll email you all of them to your yahoo. maybe i can convince derron for the zubar on wednesday... hmmm. roger being there will help, lol. Ok..i'm gonna get ready for work, check your email lata.

Derron asks me why i always pout my lips out when i'm dancing... i always said, i don't know, habit... but then he saw Quana, and now he say it must be a girl thing. LOL

Ok ya'll have a great one... i'm off to get ready for work!!

Ha ha....people make fun of my dance face too.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
u n roger look cute together

thanks finesse.. i love that man! he told me he saw the ex, but of course he didn't know it was him.. he said he saw a man just "looking" at us and thought maybe it was him.. he even got outta the car roger said.. i don't know where the heck my mind was..

nat u said it brings back memories.. PLEASE do tell!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
u n roger look cute together

thanks finesse.. i love that man! he told me he saw the ex, but of course he didn't know it was him.. he said he saw a man just "looking" at us and thought maybe it was him.. he even got outta the car roger said.. i don't know where the heck my mind was..

nat u said it brings back memories.. PLEASE do tell!!!

do you think you could introduce them to each other?

Timeline
I love that first pic!!! it should be on the Grills party cards... the ones dem pass out...lol. anyway, i'll email you all of them to your yahoo. maybe i can convince derron for the zubar on wednesday... hmmm. roger being there will help, lol. Ok..i'm gonna get ready for work, check your email lata.

Derron asks me why i always pout my lips out when i'm dancing... i always said, i don't know, habit... but then he saw Quana, and now he say it must be a girl thing. LOL

Ok ya'll have a great one... i'm off to get ready for work!!

yep we're going.. roger REALLY wanted to go last night, which surprised me.. i said when u didn't go nowhere, then u wanted to stay at home..this past weekend, u was out EVERY DAY and u STILL chat bout u wanna go! IVE CREATED A MONSTER.. :blush:

zubar or BUST Wednesday..

have a good day girl.. and tell derron di dance lips dem sexy nuh?? :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Dinner at the firehouse. And then hang out for a while. His birthday is Thursday so we are going to celebrate together probably over the weekend.

jg..i am so happy for u.. do u have any insight going into new relationships about urself or relationships in general, do u think things u went thru may benefit the new one or may hinder it??

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
i was so thankful when my ex got a girlfriend...

girl he got one!!! she been on vacation, holidays, shopping trips w/ the kids.. SAD SAD SAD..

i must say, things must have gotten better w/ him cuz i can't imagine him not trying to run my dyam car down after seeing us.. or come and steal the kids away..

the biggest mistake i made was talking to my ex as friends after the divorce cuz i think somewhere in his brain he was holding onto something....i should have just talked strictly business about our son...

My ex is the coolest guy. The guy I am dating....the ONLY guy I am dating anymore (smartasses!) I dated long ago in high school and through our early 20's. My ex and he knew each other then and were sort of rivals at one point. They pretty much hated each other.

So, yesterday guy's truck was stolen and they found it totalled. Ex is selling his truck. I called to ask if it was still not sold and how much he was looking for. Ex says, you know even if he doesn't want it, if it's not sold, he can drive it till he gets a new car. I was touched.

that is nice, jg. you have kids with your ex?

i am satisfied with just civilized....

Timeline

jg's ex is the exception, i wish it could be that way.. i have lent my ex money since the separation, offered to do different things.. i mean heck we was TOGETHER since 15, why wouldn't we still be able to get along????.. he says that he could never be just friends w/ me..

its all or nothing..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey yardies !!

..since being back from JA i'm so depressed..and i cant get over the feeling that i wont beseeing my honey anytime soon or at least until his interview..which i dont even know when that will be ..hopefully some where between sept-oct..i'm just missing hm so much ..

i feel like i left part of myself behind..

this journey is such a roller coaster ride ! :crying:

SO feel you on this one. Hang in there!

Timeline
does he look like the guy in the picture?

No. But, just as hot. Of course, I'm biased.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

jg..i am so happy for u.. do u have any insight going into new relationships about urself or relationships in general, do u think things u went thru may benefit the new one or may hinder it??

I think all relationships are unique. I think I know what I want. Have always known what I wanted. The trick is getting there and not losing yourself or sacrificing yourself completely to get there.

i was so thankful when my ex got a girlfriend...

girl he got one!!! she been on vacation, holidays, shopping trips w/ the kids.. SAD SAD SAD..

i must say, things must have gotten better w/ him cuz i can't imagine him not trying to run my dyam car down after seeing us.. or come and steal the kids away..

the biggest mistake i made was talking to my ex as friends after the divorce cuz i think somewhere in his brain he was holding onto something....i should have just talked strictly business about our son...

My ex is the coolest guy. The guy I am dating....the ONLY guy I am dating anymore (smartasses!) I dated long ago in high school and through our early 20's. My ex and he knew each other then and were sort of rivals at one point. They pretty much hated each other.

So, yesterday guy's truck was stolen and they found it totalled. Ex is selling his truck. I called to ask if it was still not sold and how much he was looking for. Ex says, you know even if he doesn't want it, if it's not sold, he can drive it till he gets a new car. I was touched.

that is nice, jg. you have kids with your ex?

i am satisfied with just civilized....

Yes. That's the driving force for us....always has been. Whatever is really best for the kids.

I love him. I just can't live with him.

jg's ex is the exception, i wish it could be that way.. i have lent my ex money since the separation, offered to do different things.. i mean heck we was TOGETHER since 15, why wouldn't we still be able to get along????.. he says that he could never be just friends w/ me..

its all or nothing..

That's his problem, not yours.

Edited by *JG*

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

thats cool.. jg.. u will find it FOR SURE!!

ya'll see dancing ur rass off.. i was glad my girl shayla got 1st place one week, but rueben came back and snatched it back.. he is doing really well tho..lost 6 lbs!!! he is gonna win i think.. miles was MAD as heck about his dancing score.. folding his arms like he was 2 yrs old.. the dance looked like a exercise routine.. he should of fired his dance instructor LOL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.