SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
give more details to the ex? I don't think so...just say I wasn't avoiding you I just didn't see you.

lol.. i know thats right dillon.. oh heck no..i was saying i want more details about finesse's first meet up.. i was just too engrossed in my own drama to ask when she first mentioned it..

speaking of this is the next email

Girl you seen me because I park right behind you at the gas station...just tried to ignore me because you was with ole boy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

not sure of the details of ur divorce but i know that it is much harder for the man to move on with their life than for the woman....

i was so thankful when my ex got a girlfriend...

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This joke made me BOAL!! Reminded me of the 'poot' convo here this weekend.... :rofl:

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

(scroll down now)

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

:lol:

(((Quana))) The Ex need to step off... what use do you have in lying about seeing him... Lord :wacko:

Seriously!!

I pray for the day smiley-angelic001.gif

Mine called me FIVE TIMES yesterday :angry:

:blink: Please move on!! :blink:

Please (F)

give more details to the ex? I don't think so...just say I wasn't avoiding you I just didn't see you.

lol.. i know thats right dillon.. oh heck no..i was saying i want more details about finesse's first meet up.. i was just too engrossed in my own drama to ask when she first mentioned it..

speaking of this is the next email

Girl you seen me because I park right behind you at the gas station...just tried to ignore me because you was with ole boy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Stop playing, not ole boy LOL...... feelings still on SWOLE!

too easy LOL.... I had watermelon too as I do everyday I swear I am addicted!

I was watching something on TV this weekend saying that watermelon has a really high glycemic index or something like that & it may make it harder for people to lose weight. That's when I was glad I'm not a big watermelon eater. If & when I decide to lose weight, one less thing I have to keep myself away from. :thumbs::lol:

Girl I am so in love with my watermelon, and I know about the high glycemic index but I swear it has me under a spell LOL. :blink: Ells :help::luv:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
this was when hubby was first here. my ex threatened to come to my house and bust the door down to take my son away from me....basically cause he was jealous that i had moved on w/my life and he hadn't. i warned him not to and he kept running his mouth so i called my brother to come over and i called the police after several calls from my ex with more threats. ex knocked on the door and i answered it and he comes running up in the place and my brother and hubby ready to whip his azz and my brother pulled a knife on him and ex took off. police didn't show up til later.

even tho this was a crazy occurence, my ex was put in his place that day...

:help: WHOA.. how did u feel when u opened the door.. o m g.. i don't like confrontation, try to avoid it at all costs.. what did ur ex think.. can he be cordial w/ ur ex after that drama.. i know roger will never be able to have a good relationship w/ steve, he has seen too much.. i can't expect the "all of us" type family anymore, we've gone past the point of no return..

Lawny:

cranky-princess-med-new.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Good one!

This joke made me BOAL!! Reminded me of the 'poot' convo here this weekend.... :rofl:

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

(scroll down now)

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

smiley-laughing024.gif

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

girl he got one!!! she been on vacation, holidays, shopping trips w/ the kids.. SAD SAD SAD..

i must say, things must have gotten better w/ him cuz i can't imagine him not trying to run my dyam car down after seeing us.. or come and steal the kids away..

Timeline
this was when hubby was first here. my ex threatened to come to my house and bust the door down to take my son away from me....basically cause he was jealous that i had moved on w/my life and he hadn't. i warned him not to and he kept running his mouth so i called my brother to come over and i called the police after several calls from my ex with more threats. ex knocked on the door and i answered it and he comes running up in the place and my brother and hubby ready to whip his azz and my brother pulled a knife on him and ex took off. police didn't show up til later.

even tho this was a crazy occurence, my ex was put in his place that day...

:help: WHOA.. how did u feel when u opened the door.. o m g.. i don't like confrontation, try to avoid it at all costs.. what did ur ex think.. can he be cordial w/ ur ex after that drama.. i know roger will never be able to have a good relationship w/ steve, he has seen too much.. i can't expect the "all of us" type family anymore, we've gone past the point of no return..

they both attend my son's activities...basketball games, football games, school things....and speak cordially on the phone like if hubby is at home and my ex wants to drop my son off....things like that but they have never held a conversation since that day....that was almost 2 years ago now...

where is KK for this proud moment of mine?

thank you all for allowing me to chat so much fuckery...i couldn't have done it without you

Congrats Finesse!!!!!! Now on to the next heart.

tell her boyfreind welcome to 2009

dat exchange rate change from about last year sept

something is definitely amiss there

Her boyfriend probably is in 2009 - if she's sending him money at 75 to 1, he's making bank!

Wait...isn't he losing by getting 75 to $1 when the exchange rate should be 90 to 1. I don't get it.

If he said $100 to 1 then he would be making bank..extra $10 per US dollar.

Sus - let me know if I'm really not getting this.

Timeline

girl he got one!!! she been on vacation, holidays, shopping trips w/ the kids.. SAD SAD SAD..

i must say, things must have gotten better w/ him cuz i can't imagine him not trying to run my dyam car down after seeing us.. or come and steal the kids away..

the biggest mistake i made was talking to my ex as friends after the divorce cuz i think somewhere in his brain he was holding onto something....i should have just talked strictly business about our son...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wait...isn't he losing by getting 75 to $1 when the exchange rate should be 90 to 1. I don't get it.

arbitrage

he gets it from her at 75 and sells it back for 89/90

he makes a profit

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

the biggest mistake i made was talking to my ex as friends after the divorce cuz i think somewhere in his brain he was holding onto something....i should have just talked strictly business about our son...

:yes:

Mine asked me what he could do for me about 6 months ago, and my reply was simply "Let me go"

I do hope that we can maintain a friendship, and I am thankful that he seems to get the fact that I am ENGAGED TO BE MARRIED...

He says he supports me and my decision and that he hopes my man will make me happy since he never could :blink:

Anybody else detect the jealousy there? smiley_eh.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Business must be slow:

Double Minutes Promotion for Digicel Jamaica Top Ups Tuesday 28th of July 2009!!!!

For example if you send a $10 top up to a Digicel Jamaica subscriber from ezetop.com, the Digicel subscriber in Jamaica will then receive a second $10 top up to the same Digicel phone for free.

That's $20 in airtime for the price of $10!!!!

Please inform your family and friends about this offer.

Timeline
they both attend my son's activities...basketball games, football games, school things....and speak cordially on the phone like if hubby is at home and my ex wants to drop my son off....things like that but they have never held a conversation since that day....that was almost 2 years ago now...

thats good tho!!! i mean just a hey.. wus up in passing, i don't have to worry about world war 3 if he come and pick up the girls and only roger is there..

its all up to my ex tho.. i think him getting married again will help,.. I HOPE???

princess.. u are right.. there is resentment all up in his comment, i hate passive aggressive men

arbitrage

he gets it from her at 75 and sells it back for 89/90

he makes a profit

Of course.. :bonk::bonk: bonking myself..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.