7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:o

so i get this email from the ex just a min ago

Last night at the RaceTrac gas station you was in such a rush when you seen me

Couldn't even speak back when I spoke.

LOL.......

so last night i stopped for gas after the match and guess who was there evidently, i had NO EARTHLY IDEA... ROGER pumps my gas so he has finally seen him LMAO .... so this WOULD have been their first meeting LOL..DYAM i wish i would have seen him.. i REALLY REALLY REALLY do..

ells -

:rofl::rofl: before he gets on, he is probably watching the moving steps very carefully and saying in his head 1, 2, 3, go!

BOAL!!!!

yes.. thats it.. ya'll better leave us alone LOL

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, the first time my hubby met the ex, a knife and the police were involved.........

:o:o

Stonelover what you got going on this weekend. I think I will be out in your neck of the woods.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl..that is what i always thought.. i keep playing last night in my mind and i can't even picture what could have happened besides maybe he pullled up as i was drving off??

he really thinks i was running away from him LOL...

roger will fall out laughing when he hear we missed the chance of a lifetime.. :jest::jest:

but then of course the sensitive side of me wonders how it felt for him to see me w/ somebody else for the first time in all these years together WOW..

LOL.......

so last night i stopped for gas after the match and guess who was there evidently, i had NO EARTHLY IDEA... ROGER pumps my gas so he has finally seen him LMAO .... so this WOULD have been their first meeting LOL..DYAM i wish i would have seen him.. i REALLY REALLY REALLY do..

ells -

:rofl::rofl: before he gets on, he is probably watching the moving steps very carefully and saying in his head 1, 2, 3, go!

BOAL!!!!

girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl, the first time my hubby met the ex, a knife and the police were involved.........

okay now that i am over my initial shock of that email.. do give more details!!

Timeline

give more details to the ex? I don't think so...just say I wasn't avoiding you I just didn't see you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

imoksmiley.gif

what's for lunch today ppl?

peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a lollipop, a twinkie, a hi-c juice box, and a note from my son asking if i can get his xbox hooked up online

How cute!!!

I had popeyes chicken and watermelon packed for lunch.

notice anything different about me?

You finally got your heart!!! (L)

Nat do you practice abstinence or do u plead the fifth?

i'm curious

i mean a long distance relationship is already like practicing abstinence anyway

but how would one resist the urge to just jump on the person when they see them after so long

how do you deal with that kind of sexual tension

:pop:

as Mom and Dad call up the rest of her relatives....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:rofl:

Sorry Nat, I can't help myself today :blush:

0_sexy_red_horny_lil_devil.gif

Again...how come I can see this picture....oh but the other...safe ones nah show...

LOL.......

R u serious LOL, his feeling are hurt !!!! On Swole right about now!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

imoksmiley.gif

what's for lunch today ppl?

peanut butter and jelly sandwich, a lollipop, a twinkie, a hi-c juice box, and a note from my son asking if i can get his xbox hooked up online

How cute!!!

I had popeyes chicken and watermelon packed for lunch.

too easy LOL.... I had watermelon too as I do everyday I swear I am addicted!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
but then of course the sensitive side of me wonders how it felt for him to see me w/ somebody else for the first time in all these years together WOW...

I say 'MEH!' He's grown, he better be able to deal with it. You go on with your happy self! :thumbs::yes:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
give more details to the ex? I don't think so...just say I wasn't avoiding you I just didn't see you.

lol.. i know thats right dillon.. oh heck no..i was saying i want more details about finesse's first meet up.. i was just too engrossed in my own drama to ask when she first mentioned it..

speaking of this is the next email

Girl you seen me because I park right behind you at the gas station...just tried to ignore me because you was with ole boy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline
too easy LOL.... I had watermelon too as I do everyday I swear I am addicted!

I was watching something on TV this weekend saying that watermelon has a really high glycemic index or something like that & it may make it harder for people to lose weight. That's when I was glad I'm not a big watermelon eater. If & when I decide to lose weight, one less thing I have to keep myself away from. :thumbs::lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

this was when hubby was first here. my ex threatened to come to my house and bust the door down to take my son away from me....basically cause he was jealous that i had moved on w/my life and he hadn't. i warned him not to and he kept running his mouth so i called my brother to come over and i called the police after several calls from my ex with more threats. ex knocked on the door and i answered it and he comes running up in the place and my brother and hubby ready to whip his azz and my brother pulled a knife on him and ex took off. police didn't show up til later.

even tho this was a crazy occurence, my ex was put in his place that day...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:o

LOL.......

ells -

BOAL!!!!

:o:o

Stonelover what you got going on this weekend. I think I will be out in your neck of the woods.

Sunday, Aug 2 I am suppose to go to a Family Sports day event...its at Gauchos gym in the bronx...its also a concert featuring Jah vinich (he sings Watch ur Friends) and RDX (they sing Bend Ova Bend Ova)...they are going to have games, and a lot of other stuff for the kids...thats about it though...Let me know if you would like to go and i'll give you more info...should be nice...I hope... :star:

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Timeline

lol.. i know thats right dillon.. oh heck no..i was saying i want more details about finesse's first meet up.. i was just too engrossed in my own drama to ask when she first mentioned it..

speaking of this is the next email

Girl you seen me because I park right behind you at the gas station...just tried to ignore me because you was with ole boy

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH BROTHER! :wacko: He WANTED you to see him....poor lil broken ego!

Timeline

This joke made me BOAL!! Reminded me of the 'poot' convo here this weekend.... :rofl:

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

(scroll down now)

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
This joke made me BOAL!! Reminded me of the 'poot' convo here this weekend.... :rofl:

I was in the pub yesterday when I suddenly realized I desperately needed to fart. The music was really, really loud, so I timed my farts with the beat.

After a couple of songs, I started to feel better. I finished my pint and noticed that everybody was staring at me.

(scroll down now)

Then I suddenly remembered that I was listening to my iPod.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.