SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

DWL @ the 'poot' convo! :rofl: At first I was very concerned but on one trip, I had some serious intestinal problems & HAD to use the bathroom in our room with him right there. He had been telling me all along he didn't mind cause that meant I was 'comfy' but I still refused. Well, that night, he heard the first 'sounds' from me ever because there was no getting around it (although I did try the 'courtesy flush' at the same time! :lol: ) & when he heard it he gave a big old laugh & said, "YAY, SHE'S COMFY!!" I was embarassed but laughed too. :blush: Since then, I do what I need to do but I still try to keep it within reason & be somewhat discrete most of the time. Anyway....

Oh, I forgot to comment on this convo - DJ will walk right in the bathroom, no matter what I am doing - Drives me nuts, cause some things should just be private!!

my hubby too.....i always lock the door...and then he bangs on the door and wants to come in....even tho we have 2 bathrooms

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
soooooo my co worker just walked in and asked me what it means in patwah "u too licky licky" and "bun fi get bun"...she's arguing with her boyfriend....

mi tell ar seh mi no know

bwaaahaahahaaaaaaaaaa!

i almost drop outta mi chair

how she fi have dem kinda argument and nuh know patois

no mi dear

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline

tre yuh shoulda tell har cockroach nuh business inna fowl fight

and tell har fi go ask him what dat mean

upherebl.gif

Filed: Timeline
soooooo my co worker just walked in and asked me what it means in patwah "u too licky licky" and "bun fi get bun"...she's arguing with her boyfriend....

why u no tell ar?

she fi rass know been wid im 4 years...besides she get un tap a mi damn nerves mi tiyah fi tell ar seh every badi a Jamaica no know each oddah -- she showed me the text he sent her...those were the nice ones

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

why u no tell ar?

she fi rass know been wid im 4 years...besides she get un tap a mi damn nerves mi tiyah fi tell ar seh every badi a Jamaica no know each oddah -- she showed me the text he sent her...those were the nice ones

:rofl: why the hell do people think this??

why u no tell ar?

she's a damn ediat

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

why u no tell ar?

something definitely is not right when you have to have other people translate what your bf is saying..

she's a damn ediat

finese mi naw translate a damn ting she can google it like she does everything else. If she ask me something and I answer her she tell me dat no right or that's not what her boyfriend say so mi get mad a tell ar no ask mi a damn ting else --- like I tried to explain to her the exchange rate has changed to $90 to $1...her boyfriend a tell er seh it's $75 to $1...mi seh GOOGLE IT

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

tell her boyfreind welcome to 2009

dat exchange rate change from about last year sept

something is definitely amiss there

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
tell her boyfreind welcome to 2009

dat exchange rate change from about last year sept

something is definitely amiss there

Her boyfriend probably is in 2009 - if she's sending him money at 75 to 1, he's making bank!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

JG is that hiefer still stalking you

This is crazy, it really pisses me off. People are nuts and have no respect for privacy! She needs to know how it feels, that chic needs to be stalked! :angry:

She just isn't interesting enough IMO to even bother.

Apparently, I am. Even if I don't think so.

JG I HATE HER !!!

where is KK for this proud moment of mine?

thank you all for allowing me to chat so much fuckery...i couldn't have done it without you

GO FINESSE!

smiley-dance006.gif

OK Lawny You know you made me laugh out loud :rofl:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
finese mi naw translate a damn ting she can google it like she does everything else. If she ask me something and I answer her she tell me dat no right or that's not what her boyfriend say so mi get mad a tell ar no ask mi a damn ting else --- like I tried to explain to her the exchange rate has changed to $90 to $1...her boyfriend a tell er seh it's $75 to $1...mi seh GOOGLE IT

and why wouldn't she ask HIM what those sayings meant???

if you are gonna be with someone for so long, you would think you would want to understand one another..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.