SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nat do you practice abstinence or do u plead the fifth?

i'm curious

i mean a long distance relationship is already like practicing abstinence anyway

but how would one resist the urge to just jump on the person when they see them after so long

how do you deal with that kind of sexual tension

:pop:

as Mom and Dad call up the rest of her relatives....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:rofl:

Sorry Nat, I can't help myself today :blush:

:rofl::rofl:

you see it? there's three of them now :lol:

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i doubt her mom and dad actually browse

on second thought, i withdraw the question

i realise its putting you on the spot

either answer is gonna get a ton of follow up questions

so forget it

its not our business anyway

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Timeline
Nat do you practice abstinence or do u plead the fifth?

i'm curious

i mean a long distance relationship is already like practicing abstinence anyway

but how would one resist the urge to just jump on the person when they see them after so long

how do you deal with that kind of sexual tension

:pop:

as Mom and Dad call up the rest of her relatives....

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

:rofl:

Sorry Nat, I can't help myself today :blush:

0_sexy_red_horny_lil_devil.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
notice anything different about me?

yaaaaaaaaaaay! :star:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so forget it

i'm still asking tho

Timeline

so forget it

It's times like these we should head over to sus's yard :pop:

:dance:

You are right tho... we shouldn't pry :whistle:

((((Nat))))

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

DWL @ the 'poot' convo! :rofl: At first I was very concerned but on one trip, I had some serious intestinal problems & HAD to use the bathroom in our room with him right there. He had been telling me all along he didn't mind cause that meant I was 'comfy' but I still refused. Well, that night, he heard the first 'sounds' from me ever because there was no getting around it (although I did try the 'courtesy flush' at the same time! :lol: ) & when he heard it he gave a big old laugh & said, "YAY, SHE'S COMFY!!" I was embarassed but laughed too. :blush: Since then, I do what I need to do but I still try to keep it within reason & be somewhat discrete most of the time. Anyway....

Back to trying to catch up....still have 10 pages to go....ya'll are CHATTING today!

let poo be free..and an a so it go round yere..mine no ave no manners..i gotta poot i gotta poot all a work..and then i say excuse mi..is natural..mi no shame

mi gone a mi bed

Good lawd this killed me for some reason! :rofl::rofl:

Good night ladies. Hubby just came home with two tall cans of Heineken. Isn't he romantic :huh:

:yes::lol:

SORRY MY KEYBOARD ITS TRIPPING I GOT TO BEAT THE SPACE BAR TO MAKE IT WORK AND MY CAP LOCKS IS STUCK ON

ROFL! My2, you need a new keyboard! I'd give you one if you lived close to me. Go to craigslist 'free' section & see if anyone is giving one away....or freecycle. You don't have to put up with your crazy keyboard! :no:

Nat, the laundry washed itself last weekend, lol - if I leave it another weekend, I will be going commando to work!

That's why I have like 30 pair....you can go a long time without doing laundry! :yes::lol:

My honey went to Kingston on Thursday to get his police certificate. He is on his way back to country now.

He was so scared in Town :blush:

God I love that man... :luv:

I'm praying he gets home safely! (F)

I can't believe how many times he has to go to Kingston for this process. :hehe:

Starting to see approvals from May! :yes:

Lehi was scared too....I think it's those from the other side of the island (& in particular country folk) who hear all kinds of bad things about 'town' & just think the whole place is a death trap. He'll be okay....then he'll be boasy cause he went to town & made it out!

That's why I had mister do the drop-off for the 230 & the police report at the same time to cut out one more trip. That way he only had to go back again to pick up the police report. Then the next trip was the interview with me.

YAY for May approvals....yours soon come!

Mama had her surgery..a complete masectomy..*sigh*...she was out of the hospital in 1 day..she said they told so far they don't see any complications and she can stay or go home..so she left..bwoy..she sey she had no help the bathroom and stuff..i tell yuh...the things we take for granted in this country...My dyam leg was numb for a little after anesthesia from birth..mi can only imagine being out cold..*sigh again*

I'm glad granny was finally able to get the surgery & that she's feeling fine. Prayers for her continued recovery & health! (F)(L)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone! Made it to JamRock. Talk to y'all another time!

Congratulations, Portland.

NAT! What are you doing on here? Go enjoy yourself right now! :yes:

I have another request from the Yardies.....

We need some good Jamaican music to give to our DJ since the wedding will be up in Redding and they just aren't hip to what's hot in current dancehall/reggae music.

Who has the music connections? JaEnglish? Philly?

I have a few songs I'm looking for specifically & then we'd like a whole bunch of danceable stuff. Would anyone with a huge catalog of digital Jamaican music be able to help me? I'll pay $10 a CD for some good stuff burned on disc.

We'll need some Beenie Man (mister LOVES Beenie), Kartel, Voice Mail, Tarrus (She's Royal comes to mind), L.U.S.T. Just As I Am (yes, we still love it) & stuff like that. Anyone have some of those titles? I know it's asking a huge favor but I don't know where better to turn than here and the yardies. And as mentioned I'm willing to pay. :luv::luv:

Hi Ells. just logged on this evening so I am sure you already have the songs but let me know if you still need this. All I need is a list of songs and I will burn them and put them in the mail to you next day. I have a frustrated DJ here with a whole bunch of songs a sound system, equipment and just one (me) audience.

Oh thank you THANK YOU! I'll PM you my 'wish list' shortly.

Ells this is an excellent album :thumbs:

541164.jpg

I don't know how to upload it to the net, but I will copy a CD and mail it to you no problem! :yes:

Yardies are the bestest! :yes::luv:

on a good note...i think i'm getting my heart today!

:lol::lol:

we have had this phone problem before. not just from BM but from friends/family from JA and US alike. Once we go to bed, the cell phones are on silent and the house phone ringer is off. If there is an emergency in JA in the middle of the night....not much you can do at those hours anyway. Some people have no manners and you can't control what other people do.....so call if want in the middle of the night.....nobody nah guh answa

:yes::thumbs:

Timeline
Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend.

DWL @ the 'poot' convo! :rofl: At first I was very concerned but on one trip, I had some serious intestinal problems & HAD to use the bathroom in our room with him right there. He had been telling me all along he didn't mind cause that meant I was 'comfy' but I still refused. Well, that night, he heard the first 'sounds' from me ever because there was no getting around it (although I did try the 'courtesy flush' at the same time! :lol: ) & when he heard it he gave a big old laugh & said, "YAY, SHE'S COMFY!!" I was embarassed but laughed too. :blush: Since then, I do what I need to do but I still try to keep it within reason & be somewhat discrete most of the time. Anyway....

Oh, I forgot to comment on this convo - DJ will walk right in the bathroom, no matter what I am doing - Drives me nuts, cause some things should just be private!!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

soooooo my co worker just walked in and asked me what it means in patwah "u too licky licky" and "bun fi get bun"...she's arguing with her boyfriend....

mi tell ar seh mi no know

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.