SupportOAFJF

Yardies at Home and a Farrin (part16)

7,074 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl: :rofl: :lol: @ JaPrincess's Platinum celebration.

Ladies my annivesary was absoulutely wonderful, we didn't go to Belize as planned (haven't been feeling well), but instead woke up with a new ring on my finger and a bracelet.

That is TOO precious! Aww.

I miss the Wednesday jokes...

Me too! I ran into some when reading old threads (or was it when reading Stella). Those were funny.

Tell Steven you must have a gizzada NOW!! :whistle:

And why you on here anyway?? :blink:

Did you ever get his netbook to boot up???

I like fresh coconut, but have never been a fan of coconut in other things.

Steven had to take care of a car situation that happened after Alfred's last night. I went & read on the beach for a while after the electricity went out and that made me tired, so I came & took a nap. But then the electricity came back on & the noise woke me up.

And no. I worked on that computer for a bit last night. From what I found, tons of people have had the same issue. The hard drive crashes due to poor internal design. The speakers are too close to the hard drive so if you turn up the volume, the vibrations cause the hard drive to become damaged or dead.

believe it or not nat, that is what married people do together

:rofl: I'm dying here :rofl:

That is what NAT should be doing right now! :devil:

Hi, mom! Dad! :insert waving smiley: Don't worry. None of that going on until Steven and I say our vows. :innocent:

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG is that hiefer still stalking you

This is crazy, it really pisses me off. People are nuts and have no respect for privacy! She needs to know how it feels, that chic needs to be stalked! :angry:

She just isn't interesting enough IMO to even bother.

Apparently, I am. Even if I don't think so.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi, mom! Dad! :insert waving smiley: Don't worry. None of that going on until Steven and I say our vows. :innocent:

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

OMG!

Nat's Mom and Dad are the DUPPIES!! :ph34r:

:rofl:

Timeline
what's for lunch today ppl?

I'm trying to decide. It's SO strange.... whenever I come to Jamaica, I barely think about food. I ate breakfast this morning (brown stew chicken, fried dumpling, & yam) & haven't had anything since. Normally by this time, I've already had breakfast, a snack, and lunch.

That oxtail for dinner last night was so good. We ate at that restaurant just up the hill by Scotia Bank.. I never remember the name of it. I think I'll go walk along Norman Manley until I find somewhere serving oxtail for lunch.

November 19, 2007 - Met

I agree KK about the people here are the only ones who understand!! Especially when I say something like:

I WANNA BE TOUCHED!!!! :crying:

So true...put that on your facebook page and see what comments you get.

Oh...this just made me fall out my chair laughing...but I can' t explain this to anyone.

Hahaha...my co-worker came over to my desk to take smack about the other co-worker cause he is out today. I'm too busy for the nonsense...Hahaha but on Friday the other co-worker came over to my desk to talk smack about him. They don't like each other!!!!! And I politely staying out of it.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG!

:rofl::rofl: nat - don't you wanna try it out before you buy it????

OMG!

:lol::lol::rofl:

Timeline
OMG!

I don't think they've bothered to Google "NatPatBen" as I do every few months... but you never know WHO is! I've been NatPatBen since my family first got AOL when I was in junior high... so who knows which of my former classmates, teachers, churchmates, college friends, coworkers, or bosses have looked up that alias to find out my business.

The question I ask before posting ANYTHING online is: Is this something that I don't mind my churchmates or coworkers seeing/reading now or in the future?

November 19, 2007 - Met

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I agree KK about the people here are the only ones who understand!! Especially when I say something like:

I WANNA BE TOUCHED!!!! :crying:

now i know i've been on this too long

cuz i'm wondering if u mean you want your case touched or you want to be physically touched

lmao......................... :wacko:

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

OMG!

:rofl::rofl: nat - don't you wanna try it out before you buy it????

Finesse :bonk:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.